[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I buy a hype gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: revisionerased.jpg (493KB, 897x1594px) Image search: [Google]
revisionerased.jpg
493KB, 897x1594px
/k/, I got a new job and wanted to celebrate. Picked it up today for 1250 plus about 450 for the laser/flashlight

I'm not an operator but it seems like a impressively balanced pistol that empowers all its overall qualities, from weight to ergonomics to stopping power and so forth. The cartridge alone makes it a winner IMO.
>>
>>31572384
meme gun
>>
>>31572384
Pistol is fine.
You bought a SNAP tier light though
>>
>>31572384

You paid $450 for a TLR?
>>
>>31572384

Not all it's your money spend it how you see fit. Personally I think it's an underrated gun and an underrated round. If you're looking to carry around a whole hell of a lot of dakka it's the round you want. The P90 is a great carbine too.
>>
>450 for laser/fl
Does the laser melt holes in dindu attackers? Cuz if not, you got jewed
>>
Yeah it's a decent gun, but the fact that we can't buy any of the good ammunition for it denigrates it to meme gun status. Sorry you wasted your skrill anon.
>>
Let me be very non autistic and say that while there's nothing wrong with the gun I personally don't like it and don't think it's worth even half the cost

>magazines flimsy and bind when operating and reloading real hard
>trigger sucks for what you pay
>5.7 performs very, very poorly out of the five seven pistol
>5.7 costs .308 prices while giving you .22 performance
>safety is weird and not ergonomic
>I have a hard time hitting with it, personally
>very large size for the performance you get out of it

Tl;dr it makes more sense to get a g17 with a bigger baseplate for firepower, or that memetec pistol I forgot the name of in .22wmr or something for a lol needle gun
>>
I think you did good on the gun, don't know about lights/lasers.

Three magazines is good, and the 5.7 is best for armor penetrating handguns.
>>
>>31572384

Nice .22 anon.
>>
>>31572549
Thing is you shouldn't bring a handgun against armored opponents
>>
Should have spent the four fiddy on ammo
>>
>>31572421
yeah i just really wanted a rail laser, got jewed 150 bucks

>>31572483
i also paid about 100 bucks for binoculars - vortex diamondback 8x28
>>
>>31572533
I've been confused that people buy this thing ever since .22TCM happened. I mean you can get this http://armscor.com/firearms/conversion-kits/glock-conversion/
and the Glock to fit it for the same price as a 5.7 and .22TCM or just get the 9mm\.22TCM combo from RIA for much cheaper. It makes sense if you already have a PS90 I guess.

>>31572384
Yes, the only way to make it make sense is to buy a PS90 and preferably SBR it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.