[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

S&W appreciation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-10-05-17-53-06.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-05-17-53-06.png
1MB, 720x1280px
Popped this beauty with my 38 right in the neck.
Love my S&W performance center.
S&W thread.
>>
Pretty grouse.
Pretty gun.
Pleb-tier tat.
>>
>fat hands
>cringy christcuck tattoo
>probably going to eat that entire bird yourself and tickle your ass with the feathers
>>
>>31571732
Coming from the faggot that doesn't even hunt and lives in the city probably.
Post your kills shithead.
>>
Opinions on the model 10?
>>
GTFO christ fag
>>
>>31572121
Not even a hardcore bible banger. Got the tattoo as in the "shit comes around" factor. Artist threw a cross under it and I was cool with it. Better than just a word.
>>
>Artist threw a cross under it and I was cool with it.

Doesn't that scare you a bit? He couldve drawn a dick
>>
File: spice-and-wolf-wallpapers-1.jpg (294KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spice-and-wolf-wallpapers-1.jpg
294KB, 1920x1080px
>>31571679
>Spice and Wolf thread

okay....
>>
don't mind the haters op.
/k/ loves throwing shade for some reason. probably all the dragon dildos shoved in their bumholes and their forever virgin status
>>
>>31572491
He asked if he could toss it in (the cross) so I knew what he was doing. I thought it added a nice touch myself
>>
>>31572163
What a bunch of drivel.
>>
>>31571732
Comfirmed for never hunted partridge before.
Anyone could eat like 3 partridge the breast is small you fucking idiot.
>>
>>31571679
Are you gonna eat that, faggot?
>>
>>31572784
You can wrap them in bacon and top them with a slice of tomato and grill them *that* way. Makes 'em delish and makes that little divine chunk of meat go a lot farther. Also good for pheasant or pigeon or chicken.
>>
>>31572805
Of course. Its sitting in the freezer for when I get a few more. I hit it in the neck the breast meat was all good.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.