[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I unfudd myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (183KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
183KB, 1920x1080px
How do I unfudd myself?
>>
>>31569210
join an airsoft team
>>
Fudd is a mentality, not due to the kinds of firearms you own.
>>
>>31569210
Get an AR, encourage any neurotypical people you know to get ARs. Respect the right of neurotypical people everywhere to have AR. You are fudd no more.
>>
>>31569210
Go buy a bunch of slavshit. Get an fal and an ar15 so wont just become slavaboo
>>
The term is way over used

Used to be the types who would go round gun stores and shows
"why do you need that AR-15? all you need Is
a good ol' marlin 30-30/Remington 700/M1/savage whatever/remington 870/ double barrel shotgun/ and a 1911 Anything else your just trying to kill someone or your a inner city hoodlum"

Honestly fudds are almost all dead or the Obama administration scared them enough to not care what guns you own.
>>
Actually educate yourself about firearms instead of assuming you know everything about them already. Don't have strong convictions about firearms related things until you actually know something about them, and don't force those opinions on others. This applies to everything in life but when you're an ignorant asshole about guns you're a fudd instead of a normal retard.
>>
>>31569392
This retard doesn't know what a Fudd is. So by his definition he is being a Fudd about Fudds. There are levels to this wrongness.

A Fudd is a "2nd amendment is for hunting" deer rifle and maybe a .38 kind of gun owner.
>>
>>31569210
buy anything and everything thats black and has a rail.
>>
Fudds are more or less the "responsible gun owners" Dianne Feinstein talks about.

They're the "I like guns, BUT" kind of people.

"I like guns, but there's no reason anyone should have above 10 round magazines"

"I like guns, but a civilian has no legitimate use for an AR15"

"I like guns, but self defense is a fantasy"

You get the point.
>>
>>31569461
>itt: a fudd thinking he knows what fudd means
>>
>>31569210
Don't believe in fuddlore, don't think the only guns allowable are durr guns, and don't push legislation that makes it harder to get funs.

>>31569391
>>31569541
Pretty much these
>>
>>31569210
>take all of you scopes off of your rifles
>smash them on the pavement
>use iron sights
>buy groceries
>>
Owning a Fudd gun: not a Fudd

Owning nothing but Fudd guns: not a Fudd

Never wanting to own anything except Fudd guns: not a Fudd

Thinking that no one should have anything except Fudd guns: Fudd
>>
>>31569210
For starters get rid of that fucking hat.
>>
>>31569391
The "salt rifles is only for mad dog killers" meme has got to stop. If you wanted to actually kill people, a rifle chambered in an intermediate cartridge is a shit choice compared to a Rem 700 or .30-30
>>
>>31569541
All civilian gun owners are evil to Feinstein
>>
>>31570362
>>31569251
This^100
>>
a fudd is usually an olderfag who spouts rumors and tropes throughout gun culture and if you're new to guns you can easily fall for fuddlore.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.