[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post your spooky nope/innawoods stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (10KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 226x223px
First some background info, I used to live in Kingman, AZ, a small desert town in NW AZ that's like a crossroads between Vegas, Phoenix, the Grand Canyon, SoCal and Laughlin. Small town but many types pass thru and some get stuck.
There is a "range" in the hills and washes just south of town. The locals call it Black Bridge, not really a range, just a place in the desert where people goof off and shoot stuff. It's accessed by one of several unmaintained dirt roads, but usually by the Old Tails turnoff (that's the original route 66). I usually would make weekly treks down there and always had at least a pistol for carry since you run into the occasional stray dog, or shady two legged desert dweller...
>cont
>>
I think you might have the gay.
>>
>>31564317
So there are lots of tweakers, weirdos and misfits in this town. Many homeless people for the size of the area.
There was one old lady in particular who stuck out to me. Gray hair, maybe 60- not social, and I'd see her walking everywhere around town, but also out in the desert, or black bridge area. What made her stick out to me, is EVERY time I passed by her, usually from a distance while I'm alone she would turn her head and slow her pace. I always just kept walking, but every time I would look over my shoulder she was stopped and having a conversation with an imaginary person while pointing me out, and it didn't look like a very happy conversation she was having with herself, but it was obviously about me. I never saw her or heard of her do this with anybody else..
So one overcast day with a slight sprinkle I head down to Black Bridge to introduce my new Sig SP2022 (9mm) to the AZ desert..
>cont
>>
Shit thread, OP didn't even finish
>>
>>31564317
>>31564339
keep going faggot

>>31564897
go back to making your socks extra crusty you ball gargling waste of semen
>>
>helping friends move
>sweeping the house alone one night after getting all the furniture out
>house is a moderately sized Victorian home built in the 1840s or so
>keep hearing distant footsteps in other rooms
>"Y'all fuck off."
>it stops and picks back up again in a few minutes
>ignore it because they're obviously not listening to me
>hear murmured conversation in the room next to me when I'm about to leave
>"Don't make me come whip y'all's ass."
>it stops
>leave house and go back to apartment to beat off and fingerfuck my 1911

Ghosts are fags.
>>
>>31564317
>route 66
Always wanted to drive that. Or at least some of it mostly the Southwest part.
>>
>>31565179

Kek
>>
File: 1455833419722.png (238KB, 543x417px) Image search: [Google]
1455833419722.png
238KB, 543x417px
>be 14yr old me
>like to go hiking in the woods near my house
>go hiking on a nice sunny day
>get fucking lost on an old trail
>whatever.jpg it's exploringtimes
>after a while notice no birds nearby are chirping
>about 50ft off to my left the bushes keep moving and I see a glint of silver/white
>keep walking, prolly just the ass of a deer
>it keeps following getting a little closer and a little further ahead of me
>get to a bit of a clearing on the path
>it steps out into the clearing and crosses the path in front of me
>it's a big fucking dog or wolf or something
>it just stares me down as it crosses
>mfw
>immediately stop and start walking backwards facing it until I couldn't notice it following me

And that is when I learned its a bad idea to go hiking alone
>>
>>31564317

OP is a fag.
>>
>>31564317
One time I smelled nasty poo-poo smell in the woods and heard a spooky voice so I shot it with a pew pew.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.