[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amerchiussia vs The World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Lets say the USA, Russia, and China teamed up together to conquer the rest of world and divide it amongst themselves.

Who would win?
>>
>>31563138
no nukes? the URC. with nukes? the URC, but its a pyrrhic victory
>>
Well, let's get the part with the nukes out of the way.

The US and Russia both have about 1000 active warheads each. China is good for maybe 300.

On the other side, Britain, France, India, Israel, and Pakistan are all in the 200-300 warhead range.

In conclusion, a lot of people are going to get fucked up.

The US, Russian Federation, and PRC have a majority of the world's ICBMs and nuclear submarines between them, so they should eventually win.
>>
I know who would lose: Africa.
>>
>>31563159
>with nukes? the URC, but its a pyrrhic victory
Why? Do the other nuclear countries really have a chance of destroying the three most powerful nations in the world? Remember, the US, Russia, and China aren't fighting each other
>>
>>31563138
I'm gonna put it all on 00 and say France.
>>
>>31563236
france wouldnt be "00", they would be "ball out"
>>
>>31563236
>But bond is british...
>>
>>31563254
The French do love their balls
>>
>>31563138
>Setting up a basis for Oceania, Eurasia and Eastasia to form.
How about no?
>>
>>31563138
Canada, their sniper teams kill all the leaders.
>>
>>31563316
>SAS units atempt or successfully assassinate leaders
>Nukes fired
>Everyone die
>>
File: brucepower.jpg (2MB, 2896x1944px) Image search: [Google]
brucepower.jpg
2MB, 2896x1944px
>>31563316
> Canadian snipers kill POTUS.
> US implements Plan Red

> Canadian snipers kill the Secretary General of the Central People's Government of China.
> Chicom Hive Mind promotes another drone, no disruption of the Great Work

> Canadian Snipers kill Russian President
> Russia MADs Canadia.

Here, have a Bruce Power to make you feel better.
>>
>>31563138
That's really a question? You know damn good and well who would win.
>>
>>31563236
Reclaiming the territory of New France when?
>>
>United Federation of China attacks EU nations as the world reacts to unprecedented aggression
>Nukes fly as national capitals are wiped off the map
>Emu/Australian relations are restored in the face of the threat
>Australian LightBird cuts a swath through asia, discovering the lost Yellow Ausralians and Sand Australians in Chinese controlled Australia as they move toward Europe
>Emu populations explode through conquered lands adding to the Australian LightBird forces
>Australian/Emu forces march on Mediterranean Australia and split moving west to Black Australia, northwest to classical Australia and north toward Bear Australia
>Asian Australian forces swim do and take Anime Australia from there they prepere to cross Deep Australia and make for Freedom Australia
>Bear Australian forces link up with Baguett, Strudel and Viking Australian forces as Emu forces migrate to the western seaboard to link up and raise new Australian LightBird divisions.
>Tea Australian channel is crossed and new battalions are formed from Tea, Whiskey, Potato and Welsh Australia, at that time Gazelle Australian forces face tension between Emu and Ostrich troops
>Emu/Ostrich alliance forms after the battle of Rhodesia
>Rhodesian Australians move on to Biltong Australia
>Massive Emu/Australian fleets make Landfall all along the American Australian continent
>Emu expeditionary forces lead the charge toward tequila Australia as Salmon Australia and Moose Australia fold into to Emu/Australian Liberating Troops
>Mass Lightbird formations ready on the Freedom Australian border.
>Obamanana draws red line in the sand
bird and man face off on an epic battle of will
>Freedom Australians join the larger Emu/Australian march toward Congressional Australia
>Obamanana recorded as saying "the the the the audacity. of of of the Okey-doke"
>Emu/Australian flag waves over Planet Australia as LightBird Invasion forces ready up to travel toward Red Planet Australia
>>
>>31563162
Fuck are you talking about?

Africa has irrelevant militaries and truckloads of resources. Africa will be peacefully vassalized through threats and bribes.>>31563181
>>
>>31563453
Plan Red?

What is this cryptic code that you speak of? Sounds sexy asf.
>>
>>31563453
>the one guy in the middle looking like he's bout to go to town columbine style
>>
>america trying to revolt against isreal

Lamao.
>>
A war wouldn't be necessary desu no matter how harsh it sounds
I think the idea is full of shit and everything but if those 3 countries together actually threatened with war the first half of the remaining countries would surrender in an heartbeat and no one would die
the rest would come eventually with only a little "help"
only a few countries would actually revolt and start a war
millions would die, but not billions
>>
the children sill beleive in nukes...

heh, tell me have you retards ever seen one?
>>
>>31564545
Payback for 1812

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red
>>
>>31565220
No, but I've never seen you in person either but I know you're a faggot.
>>
>>31563138
The UK would have to be included.
>>
USA, Russia and China would win of course. Russia gets the rest of Europe, China gets Asia, America gets the Americas, and they draw lots for the rest like Zeus/Poseidon/Hades.
>>
>>31563453
>Russia MADs Canadia.
>MADs

Wut. If it was Australia then I'd believe it but Canadia?
>>
>>31563162
Africa lost a long time ago.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.