[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many people own The Ar/k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: ark1.png (1MB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
ark1.png
1MB, 700x933px
Make sure to seed
>>
http://pastebin.com/uF0NV5Nf
>The Ar/k/ magnet link for torrenting
>>
>>31562277

How much of the ar/k/ is mirrored in the do/k/ument and the Mega Folder? My copy of the do/k/ument is at about 34gb while Mega Folder is closer to 82gb.
>>
>>31562298
The Ar/k/ is 285GB and contains the do/k/ument.
It took me 2 days of nonstop downloading (never hit over 3MB/s peak download speed)
>>
>>31562298
He'd said everything from the previous was in it.
Unorganized with no index, duplication, pointless fluff added.
>>
File: ark2.png (87KB, 1191x710px) Image search: [Google]
ark2.png
87KB, 1191x710px
<opening folder
>>
>>31562314
>>31562326

285GB sounds like a it must be full of duplication and useless videos. Mega Folder was already bloated by a lot of fluff TV shows (America's Ultimate Warrior, etc), sex education and bad humor.

Someone (not me) needs to do gods work and curate this stuff.
>>
>>31562357
it includes all of the american gunsmithing institute videos, which are 113gb all together
>>
>>31562357
113gb are just american gunsmith institute videos that I'm sure were just downloaded from youtube.
>>
>>31562357

Which, by the way, wouldn't be so bad if half the videos weren't in fucking .rv.
>>
by the way, I have already downloaded the whole thing onto an external hard drive. how do I start seeding it again?
>>
I don't even have any guns yet, just shot a few of my friend's rifles.
>TFW Canadian working at Wendy's with hour cuts
I plan on getting my license soon but affording the time is the real issue with getting it.

>>31562406
I watched literally 1 of the videos (Springfield XD Complete Disassembly and Reassembly) and now I want to be an arms dealer.
>TFW 19 y/o with 8th grader syndrome
>RIP in anime
>>
File: 1368445191529.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1368445191529.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>31562608
>tfw canada will soon have better gun laws than california

why do i live in this commie hellhole
>>
Why the fuck does the dokument not have the MAC cookbook series?

Why the fuck does the dokument have no Ragnar Benson books?

Why the fuck is the dokuments copy of "Improvised Weapons of the American Underground" so incredibly fucked?

Why the fuck does the dokument not have any professor parabellum books in it?

Why the fuck does the document not at the very least contain TM 31-210, I realize that there's a whole technical manual torrent, but come on lads.

Why the fuck does the dokument have anything from the Jolly Roger?

Why the fuck doesn't the dokument have any templates to glue on to prebent ak 80's?

Why the fuck does the dokument not have any general chemistry or organic chemistry books?

WHY THE FUCK DOES THE DOKUMENT NOT HAVE A COPY OF THE MERCK INDEX?

Why the fuck does the dokument suck so much?
>>
if you don't want all 300gb or whatever, just uncheck the parts you don't want
>>
>>31562733
because it's random shit collected by people who've never used the info
>>
>>31562674
Hopefully you were born here and have a reasonable limited duration reason to stay such as: my kid is a dependent and out of state tuition is absurd, I have not yet sourced an out of state job and residency, I currently own assets within the state that require direct management to maintain value.
>>
>>31562733
You're welcome to compose an actually useful compilation of resources.
There is a reason that most /k/ compilations aren't seeded after the memeage dies down.
Most of them are genuinely mediocre.
>>
>>31562812
Party pooper.
>>
ha, I made Klaus' Minimalist Do/k/ument ages back and I'm glad to see it's still circulating
but it's fucking retarded to include it wholesale in the Ar/k/
it's just shit pulled directly from the Do/k/ument
>>
>>31562733
Wew, I take it back I guess. There is some Ragnar Benson.
>>
oh shit, a torrent of Quickload
nice
>>
>>31562840
I'm staying in California mainly because, like you said, out of state tuition is expensive and I'd rather not graduate with thousands in debt. My cousin goes to some college in Tennesse and has already racked up over 60k in debt. Hopefully once i finish school I can find a job in a freer state.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.