[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting sent to SERE next month, any advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: E05197_432WEB.png (121KB, 432x652px) Image search: [Google]
E05197_432WEB.png
121KB, 432x652px
Getting sent to SERE next month, any advice?
>>
Bring your dragon dildo or learn to carve one with a knife.
>>
>>31561303
Prophylactics
>>
>>31561303
Nope, never been. Does that help?
>>
bump for good SERE stories
>>
>>31561303

bring good boots. a good (fixed blade) knife wouldn't hurt either.

it's not the end of the world if you get caught sneaking food.

be prepared to be tired and hungry.

they try to make it realistic, but they can't actually really torture you/shoot you. so it's a bit of a game. they want you to learn something from each exercise. make sure you've learned it/you show that you've learned it.

a lot of the learning at SERE would be spoiled if i told you more.
>>
>>31561303
Background, please.
>>
>>31561303

You sign a non-disclosure agreement when you go there. Nobody gunna tell you shit.
>>
File: 692.gif (486KB, 238x155px) Image search: [Google]
692.gif
486KB, 238x155px
>>31562630
>a lot of the learning at SERE would be spoiled if i told you more.
>>
>>31562934

not really, but it's Secret. it's not a SAP, you don't need to be read into it.

>>31562950

the voyage is part of it.
>>
>>31562630
GarandThumb?
>>
Don't get caught
>>
>>31561303
You're gonna get caught

Its gonna suck ass.

Being rescued is mindblowingly patriotic.

It's very doable as long as you don't have a quitter mindset.

Best of luck OP, try not to get kicked in the fucking chest.
>>
>>31562950
This guy is telling the truth. I had parts of SERE school spoiled for me and since I saw them coming ahead of time and knew how long certain miserable parts would last it packed less of a punch for me.

I'd honestly highly recommend going into SERE school unprepared and unaware.
>>
>>31561303

Its ok to kill the guards to avoid getting caught.

Remember to set traps and shit on the spikes.

Learn how to kill dogs as well, with the knife.

If with this you manage to not get caught, go home by your own means and wait. Top brasss will contact you to offer jobs you wouldnt have otherwise known existed in the first place.
>>
>>31561303
Just go in balls first and enjoy the worst camping trip ever
>>
>>31561303
You're going to get caught.

It's going to suck; embrace the suck.

Article five.

That's all I can really say without giving too much away.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.