[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shooting interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (75KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 604x604px
Okay so a couple days ago a shooting happened near my college, in an area that is kind of a party/safe zone. One guy died and four were injured here's an article regarding the event- http://amp.usatoday.com/story/91075758/?client=safari
I live near the area and hear the police response and so I was asked the following questions.
>1. Had you ever felt unsafe in Champaign before the shooting on Green?
>2. what was your reaction to the shooting? Did it change your answer to (1)?
>3. Champaign’s violent crime rate was 1.83x the national average in 2015. What do you have to say after hearing this?
>5. Do you think Champaign is a safe place to raise a family?

Help me give some good answers that support gun rights. Not too crazy or racist though since I know the reporter and they will publish my name.
>>
Shit forgot 4
>4. How do you think champaign compares in safety to Chicago or other such big cities?
>>
I'm thinking of saying some meme thing like I am ordering an 80%lower receiver and making my own untraceable gun in response to the threat.
>>
Yes. I had my car broken into and there were condoms left in the back seat. There appeared to be some sort of brown, salty substance left behind.
It wasn't surprising to me at all. I thought that if someone could do that to my car then the logical next step is to do something like that.
>3. Champaign’s violent crime rate was 1.83x the national average in 2015. What do you have to say after hearing this?
No worse than Champaign's.
I don't understand the question
>>
>>31560966
Lmao a bit much. I'll see what I can use.
>>
File: 1339185719001.jpg (17KB, 451x316px) Image search: [Google]
1339185719001.jpg
17KB, 451x316px
>>31560868
>2. what was your reaction to the shooting?
Benis.
>>
>>31560868
>Help me give some good answers that support gun rights. Not too crazy or racist though
*KILL ALL NIGGERS*

/awkward pause

Well, SOMEbody had to.
>>
>>31561116
>>31561056
It's hard to supress what is only natural
>>
>>31560868
Hey champ. I live in Urbana.

Wasn't it all drug-related anyway? I wasn't very surprised. I thought it was an unpublicised Pygmalion event.
>>
>>31560868
I'm >>31561143
But to be more serious:
Yes because I feel that it is not easy to defend myself in Champaign, Illinois, due to state regulations on self-defense items.
I was not surprised that unarmed citizens were the victim of an armed criminal attacker, and no.
Violent crime is more likely in areas that make it difficult for an individual to defend themselves.
Only for owners of firearms.

Also, Green Street is definitely a party zone, but "safe" zone?
>>
>>31561143
According to the article, a fight happened outside an apartment then they fighters shot at each other and managed to hit bystanders.
>>
>>31561213
Idk man it's brightly lit and almost always busy in that area. If it's safe enough for undergrads to get drunk in it must be pretty safe. The only visually shady part are the homeless.
>>
>>31561213
Thanks for the serious reply though.
>>
>>31561248
I suppose yeah, in that case, "safe" zone is appropriate.

Are you at UIUC? Undergrad?
>>
>>31561469
Yeah. Undergrad Engineering Physics. How about you?
>>
>>31561576
I'm here because my fiance is getting a PhD in physics.

Do you use a local range? The one in Urbana is allegedly nice for out-of-staters
>>
>>31561677
Oh sweet. I am from Iowa so I haven't had a chance to bring a gun here. I shot and hunted every once in a while back home. I have been looking to get back into it. I'll have to check out the range.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.