[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Andrew Cuomo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (23KB, 300x155px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 300x155px
New Yor/k/ers, what would be a cheaper alternative to an AR or similar combat caliber rifle. I don't wanna pay for an AR that's all buttfucked to be safe act compliant
>>
>>31558209
Mini 14
>>
>>31558209
I built an AR, you can also still buy basic Mini 14s and the Ares SCR if you can find one. A featurless AR isn't too too terrible since you can just throw a pistol grip on and what not if you "move out of state"
>>
>>31558209
living outside the city, but then your in jersey, cant even have a hollowpoint there.
>>
>>31558209
A regular AR. Carry your fucking OP image for a change.
>>
>>31558303
But for legality especially in the full on NYC commie bloc scr or whatever it is called now, that goofy abomination of a stock on a featureless ar, and a mini 14 are your only choices. ... unless there are veprs with a sport (no thumbhole fucking safe act) stock
>>
>>31558297
Beat me to it
>>
>>31558209
I personally gave up on magazine-fed semi-auto rifles because I assume NY shitheads will eventually ban those entirely. I went for SKS and M1 Garand.
>>
>>31558358
Oh yeah, non thumbhole Vepr's and Saigas are still legal too. Kvar has a NY legal Vepr for like 800-900 I think.
>>
>>31558209
The Ares ACR is a respectable option.
>>
>>31558387
That ....... actually fits the budget where is the store?
>>
>>31558398
*SCR

fml I need a vacation.
>>
>>31558400
http://www.k-var.com/shop/VPRP-76239-01.html

Also comes in .223 if you prefer
>>
>>31558430
Right next to a SUNY with active BLM so this may be a Halloween gift
>>
>>31558299
Hollow points are legal at home and on the range. If you're one of the magical people who can actually get a carry permit in this hell hole then you're not allowed to carry hollow points. Dumb shit man.
http://www.njsp.org/firearms/transport-hollowpoint.shtml

>>31558209
If you don't mind older firearms then I would suggest an old world mil-surp battle rifle. Still effective, beautiful, and 'featureless'. Or a mini 14.
>>
>>31558768
Albany?
>>
>>31558209

I have an AR with the thordsen stock and nonthreaded barrel for home defense, and I also have an AR with all the evil features but with a fixed magazine that I can basically remove in 5 minutes.

Still want to get a mini-14 eventually because I love how it looks.
>>
>>31558370

>not keeping your illegal guns
>>
>>31558979
of course I don't have any illegal guns, boating accident etc etc

but the problem with secret non-compliant guns is that you are kind of screwed if you want to bring them to the range or use in a home defense scenario.
>>
>>31559032

Sure, but they'll always be there for you when the SHTF scenario of your choice happens. In the meantime you can keep your compliant guns under your bed ready to deal with nogs and plinking at the range.

And with ARs, it's pretty easy to make your evil guns fixed mag and bring them to the range.
>>
Not sure if lever guns are banned but that's what I would go with as an ar/ak replacement
>>
>>31559032
silly goober. You have your burner guns. Hipoint 9. Yep.
.223. 5 shot burner. sure.
yep.

Always keep them dirty. never clean them. ever. Home invasion, "yes this the gun I used."

"or just move"

no one moves.
>>
>>31558876
Yep but thankfully not much in the way of whites to lead/organize them
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 228x221px
>>31560140
Nice I'm about ~15 from Albany so I know exactly what you mean
>>
>>31558387
Saw one for 650 the other day
>>
>>31560691
Work school or entertainment for ever entering?
>>
>>31558209
Always fun having a good NY thread.
Last time I met an anon that lived only a few blocks from me.
>>
>>31561745
I'm a native to the area and have fiends who live in the city of Albany. I frequent Chicken Joe's a lot for example
>>
>>31561788
Used to live in park row appartments right down the way from there great chicken. I came from Wilmington (the violent one) and its neat seeing a city that was like mine 15 years before heroin took the fuck over
>>
>>31558209
Literally nobody gave a shit about the SAFE act and neither should you. (unless of course you live in NYC)
>>
>>31558209
>combat caliber rifle
double plus good safethink, comrade.
>>
A buttfucked compliant rifle is easier to unfuck in da habbedidg than no rifle. Just go do it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.