[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLM land in Oregon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

So, I've been looking for some good public land to shoot on near Portland. I'm looking for something secluded, where not a lot of people go. I know there's that one quarry, but it is always packed with people. Anyone have any spots they want to share?
>>
BLM are just a protest group, why would they own any land?
>>
I read the subject and immediately thought you were talking about google lives matter occupying territory in Oregon.
>>
>>31557916
kek
>>
>>31557901
Hey Portland bro.

Your best bet is to head up to Hood and find an old logging road and just shoot innawoods. That's what my buddies and I do. Just be sure to make sure you're in secluded spot and clean up after yourself.
>>
>>31557977
You think I could do long-range shooting there too?
>>
>>31558034
Depends on the spot, but yeah I think so. Your only other option is the English Pit in Vancouver, but they're pretty meh.
>>
>>31558034
depends, just find a spot with a good backstop and shoot toward that.
>>
>>31557901
are you me? I fucking hate shooting at Browns camp, but I don't really have anywhere else to go and make sweet sweet love to my raifu.
>>
>>31558051
I mainly go to the English Pit, but it is as you said, meh at best. I was thinking of going west towards the coast, but I don't know. I'm looking to shoot 200 or even more meters.
>>
File: 1468043362722.jpg (193KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
1468043362722.jpg
193KB, 600x739px
>>31558051
>$25 lane fees
How about no.

There is also the Sherwood gun club, but getting in is a bitch and a half and the thing seems to be good 'ol boy fudd central.
>>
>>31558065
I've been thinking of establishing a good spot innawoods and then organizing a meetup.Would you be interested?
>>
>>31558096
Absolutely.
>>
>>31558096
Nuggetfest Northwest! Make it happen and I'm in.
>>
>>31558122
I really want this to become a thing.
>>
>>31558139
Fuck it. I'll do my research and try to put something together in the next few months.
>>
>>31557901
>referring to browns camp obviously
yeah that place was ok about 10 years ago
I'm lucky enough to live in Roseburg, plenty of BLM and timber land in any direction.
>>
>>31558173
Fucking dope.
>>
>>31557901
Just head out Washougal river road. Once you're past the falls there are lots of places to shoot out there. I had one spot with a 240 yard shot but they're logging that area now. Still tons of places out there, though.

Also, i'd be down for a Nuggetfest NW
>>
File: 20160126164349.jpg (894KB, 1170x1560px) Image search: [Google]
20160126164349.jpg
894KB, 1170x1560px
Grants Pass here. Decent option of the local range going out to 625 yards and driving 10 mins on nearly any improved road into BLM/FSS/logging shooting areas.

I'm just happy the current wetter weather is making innawoods shooting safer.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.