[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What weapon would a europoor bring with him innawoods when SHTF?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 16

File: 1459795211481.jpg (371KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1459795211481.jpg
371KB, 1280x960px
What weapon would a europoor bring with him innawoods when SHTF?
>>
>>31557502
a phone to shitpost on /k/ with
>>
>>31557510
/thread
>>
>>31557502
A 7.62 AK.
>>
RK-62
>>
a dulled plastic spoon
>>
All of them.
>>
a bow
>>
>>31557502
A hunting rifle.
>>
>>31557502
Depends on the Europoor.
Shotguns and .22s are pretty common.
>>
between refugees and nanny states the whole continent would be fucked if anything happened

the new world would be
Mormons
>have enough food for like 200 years
Finland
>snow lizards
Sweden
>mandatory survival shelters every 4 houses, guns, physical defenses everywhere
Scientologists
>the enclave
Rednecks wordwide
>mainly jungle gooks and masaai types, some american innawoods/swamp people
>>
Krag
>>
Browning Hi-Power and .223 Saiga.
>>
>>31557502
Where would a europoor even find woods? Almost all the forests in Europe are completely gone.
>>
File: forest_map_graphic.eps.75dpi.png (280KB, 2207x1459px) Image search: [Google]
forest_map_graphic.eps.75dpi.png
280KB, 2207x1459px
>>31557724
Nordics. I personally will go live with bears in the Finnish wilderness.
>>
In Norway the most common weapons would be hunting weapons. Bolt actions and scattergats.
A few semi auto rifles from both hunters and hobby shooters, but much fewer than bolt action rifles. Some pistols here and there.
But if you look at SHTF in some 2nd and 3rd world countries, rebels and shit often break into military arsenals and arm themselves with military grade weapons. I'm pretty sure that would happen here as well, depends on how out of control the situation is.
If SHTF in a serious way, people aren't gonna worry about wether their gun is legally aquired or not.
>>
>>31557502

Their Government issue black dildo
>>
>>31557795
I want one now
>>
[Insert vikernes with crossbow pic]
>>
>>31557745
>that clump of green around Chernobyl
neat
>>
>>31557502

Double Sided Black Dildo
>>
>>31557840
varg had full auto guns in his posession because of his criminal connections, I wouldn't be surprised if he still has some buried down somewhere, he is prepping for shtf after all

bad guys will at least be armed
>>
Crossbow
>>
>>31557502

a rape whistle
>>
>>31557876

He'd definitely not keep them on his property because there is absolutely no doubt he is being watched like a hawk by the "proper" "authorities"
>>
File: es.png (414KB, 459x633px) Image search: [Google]
es.png
414KB, 459x633px
>>31557681
>Swedes
>Defending themselves
>>
A .223 AR and a .357 Revolver. At least thats what I would pick from my ones. Maybe the 8x57 bolt action.
t. europoor
>>
Crossbow, tomahawk, bushcraft knife, camp axe, pepperspray.

It sucks. I want a bolt action rifle.
>>
>>31557502
Hypothetcally speaking, A smart europoor would learn arabic, drive down to whereverstan or some part of Africa, get a gun there, and go back if needed/desired. Not sure why you'd do that last bit, most governments are more likely to put you in a slave labor camp than help you, but there you go.
>>
File: muh gear 2015 - opsec lol -02.jpg (393KB, 911x1858px) Image search: [Google]
muh gear 2015 - opsec lol -02.jpg
393KB, 911x1858px
>>31557553
This, or >>31557539, depending on the situation and style of SHTF.
>>
>>31557560
The only thing legal there

/thread
>>
>>31558084

It sounds like you certainly have quite a bit of freedom with what you are allowed to purchase. Forgive my American ignorance to every little state-sized country in Europia, but do you have any mag restrictions or modifications that detract from your AR's usability?
>>
>>31558090

You can make one, anon. If you find a way to make a .22 blank firing rifle, which is used commercially to propel the cartridges in a nail gun, you can put a .177 caliber hunting pellet slightly before the blank and use the force to propel it, giving it similar ballistic characteristics to .17hmr

You see a lot of really creative homegrown .177 cal bolt action guns. Ammunition doesn't require a license to purchase, an in a serious disaster you have a squirrel/seagull rifle to keep you and yours sustained.
>>
File: range visit fall 2015.jpg (791KB, 1560x1042px) Image search: [Google]
range visit fall 2015.jpg
791KB, 1560x1042px
>>31559037
not same Anon, but I just need to make sure that you understand that Europe is not a single country, and the laws vary even more so between each EU country than between different US states.

Here in good ol´ Winland, for example, we have no magazine restrictions whatsoever, besides semi-autos having to be limited to max 3 rounds if you use one for hunting. So I could just walk into a fun-store, grab a 100 rounder drum for my AK, and burn all my ammo with it at the range.

Same thing with suppressors, which are almost recommended for the added peace and security (it´s form of hearing protection).

...now that I think of it, I really can´t think of any mag-size laws within Europe.
>>
File: Stoprighttherecriminalwank.jpg (250KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Stoprighttherecriminalwank.jpg
250KB, 1750x2500px
>>31557560

OI.

OI.

OI.

DON'T BE A LOON, BIN THAT SPOON M8.
>>
File: 10469112.jpg (8KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
10469112.jpg
8KB, 300x206px
>>31559093

Your country is entirely different, though. I'm not entirely clueless about European gun laws, but when an anon says "I'm from Europe and I have ___ guns", it's hard to tell if you're talking to a Finn reservist or a Kraut that belongs to a gun club. I know that Finland has some of the best laws in the continent, but then right next door you have neighbors that don't let you own an SKS until you've had a smoothbore shotgun for five years or so...

Also, if those are yours, you have a nicer collection than I, gunga din.
>>
>>31559037
Not really. I have a Schmeisser AR and I can buy any magazine that I want for it. The Czech border is close anyway so if there ever would be any kinds of restrictions in the future, I could just "import" them.
As far as I cant tell, no other restrictions and we can directly import things like Windham or Bushmaster to Germany as well.
Even unmutilated AKs are ok.

The 8X57 is a Tikka T3 by the way and the 357 a S&W Mod. 19.
>>
>>31559093
What's the easiest way to get guns in Finland? Visit a club and join?
>>
File: Fass 90.jpg (125KB, 574x382px) Image search: [Google]
Fass 90.jpg
125KB, 574x382px
As a swiss, I guess would take a Fass90 (SIG550)
>>
>>31559148
>>31559093
So how do you Euromans actually practice your survival skills and whatnot? Here in the US, it's perfectly legal to grab your militia buddies, run off into the woods with your rifles, and make camp for a weekend while you practice bushcraft and direction finding skills.

Is there any way to carry a rifle into the woods where you live, or is that exclusively restricted to hunting season?
>>
>>31557745
Only problem with Finnish innawoods is that a tent, cover for earth and tent stove are mandatory. thats shitloads of weight so you need to go innawoods in pairs
>>
>>31559168
yeah we just "legaly" grab our rifle and hide them in our bags and stuff, then we go innawoods were nobody fucking walk in and then we go home

>as long the cops don't know, it's legal
>>
>>31559157
For semiauto long guns, joining a club and going for activities for a year is propably the easiest way to get permit for semi-auto. you just need to know the law becuase some officials are scummy and try to cheat you and say that you have no eligble reason for a gun
>>
>>31559211
>and going for activities for a year
That long? Why?
>>
>>31559168
Looking at the law you are perfectly fine to carry guns on your own ground. Which means you can mow the lawn with your AR strapped to your back or whatever. This means you are probably also allowed to carry on your own wood and graslands. Or you could ask the local hunter (Germany has an almost commie hunting system where your land gets hunted on even if youre a vegetarian anti-fun arts student) if youre allowed to hunt on a weekend and then go around in that area however you want.
>>
File: my Vepr 308.jpg (594KB, 1595x646px) Image search: [Google]
my Vepr 308.jpg
594KB, 1595x646px
>>31559139
Glad to hear you got some basic understanding of things. Way too often when an Europoor mentions owning guns, I get that "WHAT? Aren´t they illegal there??" reception.

>Also, if those are yours, you have a nicer collection than I, gunga din.
Yup, they´re all mine. That photo´s missing my .308 Vepr, seen here.

>>31559157
>What's the easiest way to get guns in Finland?
-Pass the hunter´s exam.
-Get a shotgun & a rifle.

No sweat really, and that´s how I started. Even semi-autos are doable that way, though manually cycled long guns get the least resistance.

For pistols / tacticooler shit, better join a gun club & start doing shooting sports.

>>31559168
>So how do you Euromans actually practice your survival skills and whatnot?
Varies depending on the country, but we here in the North still have mandatory military service for all healthy males over the age of 18, where a big majority of the population gets the basic army training, consisting of basic operatin´ and innawoods-survival teachings (+ whatever special tasks you may apply / get chosen to). After the service, you can apply for numerous reservist activities, including mil-style 3-gun shooting clubs and competitions.

>Is there any way to carry a rifle into the woods where you live, or is that exclusively restricted to hunting season?
hunting´s the easy way. If you own land, you can freely walk around with your funs on your back in your own forest. In Lapland, that´s pretty much our version of Alaska, meaning hundreds of miles of nothing but wilderness, you can get away with hiking with a small self-defense arsenal of your own.
>>
File: SIG 510-3.jpg (17KB, 540x352px) Image search: [Google]
SIG 510-3.jpg
17KB, 540x352px
>>31559227
Because Europe is basically shitty for guns, with a very, very few exceptions
>>
>>31559210

So you can't actually shoot in the woods? That's fucked up. Even so, one would doubt your average cop has nothing better to do than harass the survivalists just gallavanting innaforest.
>>
>>31559227
It proves that you have a reason for it. Or you could just buy an SVD and say its for hunting
>>
>>31559211
>For semiauto long guns, joining a club and going for activities for a year is propably the easiest way to get permit for semi-auto.
I got all my rifles, semi´s included, with mere hunting licenses. It´s all about the calibers, available mags, and intended uses. What you do at the range doesn´t matter after you get the pieces.

>>31559227
There´s this new law of sort that requires you to have a proof of active practice of a shooting competition / sports in order to get a license for semi-automatic pistols.

Some faggy officers try to trick newcomers thinking this also applies to rifles, which is simply NOT true. Happened to me, I backed out, only to mere weeks later to get licenses for two AK-likes with hunting purposes.
>>
>>31559227
Because Muslims buy illegal guns or drive a truck into people and since we arent allowed to blame the wrong ideologies or people themselves we blame other things. Like guns. Or Trump (yes, im a europoor and Im serious).
And so we have retarded laws.

You can easily get a gun here in Germany in two weeks though as "hunting courses" are taking ten days in some areas and then you have unrestricted access. Its just fucking expensive.
>>
>>31559240
>>31559242

I really appreciate y'all taking the time to fill me in here. That's a sweet VEPR by the way. Keep on doing your thing, Eurobros. I'm gonna go make dinner with the lady.
>>
>>31559280
>two AK-likes with hunting purposes.
But there's a mag size limit, isn't there?
>>
>>31559280
Also who is reviewing your request. My dad got denied for buying 7.62x39 for huting because the dick there did not like the caliber. When he wnet there second time he got the permit from different guy.
>>
>>31559282
>And so we have retarded laws.
Just to give another nice example for Germany:
Im allowed to buy 150 .50 BMGs and 2000 AKs to equip my own army. Im not allowed to buy three .22 one shot pistols.
>>
>>31559280
>having a row of tables to shoot from in front of another firing line
it looks like theres plenty of space between tables but im not liking that setup at all.
>>
File: my family 2016.jpg (611KB, 1854x1045px) Image search: [Google]
my family 2016.jpg
611KB, 1854x1045px
>>31559291
>But there's a mag size limit, isn't there?
only when you are hunting.
nothing´s stopping you from owning hi-cap mags, and using them elsewhere.

I even got a 20rounder for my Vepr nowadays!

>>31559318
The support gadget rises the barrel way above the table´s surface. No worries there.

>>31559309
>My dad got denied for buying 7.62x39 for huting because the dick there did not like the caliber.
True. It´s small game legal though; anything smaller than durr IS OK for 7.62x39, no matter what cops may try to claim.

I´ve seen quite many of these officers spooking first timers stories in the recent months, and quite many examples of some brave people applying for their intended piece anyway. Usually, they also get the license too.
>>
File: 1410066334943.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1410066334943.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>31559344
>only when you are hunting.
>nothing´s stopping you from owning hi-cap mags, and using them elsewhere.
So you can get the permit for the rifle with the purpose of hunting, but never even own a 3 round mag, or use it for that?
>>
>>31559282

>freemasons, jews and the goverment make up false flag attacks to take away my rights
>I won't do anything about it because I'm too much of a pussy
>i'll just cry about muslims on 4chan instead
>>
>>31559418
Yeah.
>>
File: 1407222057976.png (603KB, 952x713px) Image search: [Google]
1407222057976.png
603KB, 952x713px
>>31559481
Alright, thanks for the help anon. You've made my procurement of funs a lot easier than I thought it would be.
>>
File: tiny weeny mag is so kawaii.jpg (334KB, 1208x561px) Image search: [Google]
tiny weeny mag is so kawaii.jpg
334KB, 1208x561px
>>31559418
>So you can get the permit for the rifle with the purpose of hunting, but never even own a 3 round mag, or use it for that?
Yes.
Well, there is the chance of copsters starting to ask evidence for continuous practice of the stated use, in this example hunting, and MAYBE taking your toys away if you seem to be just sitting on them / breaking rules.

Though quite small chance, I´ve kept a shooting diary of all my gun-related practices since day 1, be it a range-visit or a proper hunting trip. I usually have friends or family members with me and photograph / take videos of the event, so I even have some witnesses and physical evidence if I ever need to provide some.

What comes to low-cap mags needed for hunting semis... you can fire them without any kind of mag, no? Would be mere fancy single-shot straight-pull rifles like that, but still legal and somewhat practical.
That being said, I got those tiny mags with screwed on extra limiters just for my hunting trips.
>>
>>31559418
>>31559496
like one guy once put it: you´re not applying for a magazine license, but for a gun ownership license.

Have a limited magazine at hand just in case, and you´ll sure be fine. Also remember that bolt-actions, pump-actions and lever-actions have NO magazine restrictions whatsoever.
>>
>>31559454
>I won't do anything about it because I'm too much of a pussy
I joined the only actual pro-gun party, bring others closer to the scene and gave some small amount to our lobby group.
>>
>>31558041
>>31557681
I'm hoping he meant Switzerland or something.
>>
>>31559528

is that doing anything to prevent the increasing amount of retarded and obvious fake shootings??
>>
>>31559194
Seriously? Your camping equipment is mandated?

This isn't bait, I really want to know.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.