[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

removing safety from cz copy pistol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20161003_203658.jpg (244KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161003_203658.jpg
244KB, 1280x720px
Id like to remove the external safety latch and whatever internals so as to make my gun safety-less like a glock. Guns are copies of the cz97 and Cz p0-7 poly

How do?
>>
>>31555456
While this seems both retarded and like bait, I'm going to assume it's real.
You probably shouldn't do that. Find a gun that already has the features you want, or don't want. Why would you attempt to alter this specific model as opposed to reacquiring a new firearm?
Does it have sentimental value?
Did you get talked into buying it and feel obligated to like it?
It's a piece of metal.
Get a different piece of metal in the shape you want.
>>
>>31555489
I'd really like to mod this piece of metal with no sentimental value instead of spend another ~$350 on another piece of metal of the same caliber that does the exact same thing but with no safety
>>
>>31555456
If they're true to spec copies, get a cz-p07 decoker
for the CZ97B copy, you're pretty much out of luck, the different holes in the frame are needed for the BD decocker. You can (very carefully) decock manually and carry in double action mode without the safety though.
>>
>>31555520
>trade in
>likely pay 50 dollars for being stupid and not buying the gun you actually wanted
>pay the 50 dollars to learn a lesson about consumerism and patience
OR
>stubbornly continue on your journey to nigger-rig your clone and maybe learn a lesson about mechanics and firearms

Enjoy learning.
Sorry I couldn't help.
>>
>>31555555
Like I said, the P-07 is simple if it's actually a straight clone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUpzl2lpaYs

The CZ-97 is pretty much a no go.
>>
The safety is also the takedown pin.

OP is a retarded faggot.
>>
>>31555620
No. that's the slide stop you mongoloid.
>>
>>31555620
On what model is the safety the "takedown pin"?
On my CZ the slide stop is what you remove to take the slide off.
>>
>>31555620
>I'm a retarded faggot
FTFY
>>
Sounds good.

Ive read something about removing the outside safety lever through grinding or dremeling and using it as a shim for internals
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.