[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck am i not allowed to Conceal Carry on a PUBLIC University?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: Hansoloprofile.jpg (184KB, 950x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hansoloprofile.jpg
184KB, 950x1200px
Why the fuck am i not allowed to Conceal Carry on a PUBLIC University?
>>
because universities are designed to create leftists. Exposure to a gun while not being shot might make them feel safer around them over time.
>>
Academia is a den of leftist communists.

Back in the 50s, the jew communists realize their system cannot compete with capitalism mode of economy, so instead of infecting the material world, they decide to pozz the intellectual world inside and they mostly succeed.
>>
>>31555002
I know why. Because I went to college. Go learn bitch.
>>
Because it's still private property.

Carry anyway, don't get caught.
>>
>>31555016
That's what a lot of people I know do.
>>
>>31555012
I have noticed that if there is any sort of politically right person in academia it is usually in economics, business, trade etc.
>>
>>31555016
7 months till graduation senpai not sure if I want to risk it. Then again I live in a state with the highest concentration of muslims.
>>
>>31555002
Should've gone to a Texas school where you can senpai
>>
File: alien.jpg (105KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
105KB, 461x403px
>>
>>31555002
https://www.amazon.com/Generation-Concealed-Carry-Handgun-Holster/dp/B007QG6ZGE
I live in texas so I guess its no longer necessary to deep carry, but I like using this holster. It's low profile enough that once I was stopped by a campus officer and he didnt notice I had a large bulge in my pants.
It's good for parties and jokes about having a gun in your pants.
>>
Funny thing is, in Virginia, you can carry on a public university campus as long as you're not a student.
>>
File: 1364481312053.png (1MB, 680x867px) Image search: [Google]
1364481312053.png
1MB, 680x867px
>>31555002
I walk to class every day and not once have I ever felt like I need to have a gun by my side. How paranoid do you have to be that you can't even sit in a classroom comfortably without feeling cold steel pressed against your thigh?
>>
>>31555721
So the people robbed or raped on campus don't matter according to you?
>>
>>31555002
Because it's a gun free zone.

Gun Free zone

Which of those words do you not understand?
>>
>>31555030
engineers
>>
>>31555002
Because you're triggering people you fucking shitlord
>>
>>31555002
it is policy not law, when I was in college I carried
>>
>>31555909
>Be terrorist from isis
>In the name of allah must i shoot up this lefty school
>Drive up to the school with an AK 47 and C4 strapped to my chest
>Head up to the front of the school
>See a sign that says "NO WEAPONS OR CONCEALED FIREARMS ON CAMPUS"
>Go home and pray to Allah because i don't want to break the rules
Wowwwww
>>
>>31555909
only enforcable as trespassing, unless it is k-12 universities have no legal ground to bar you from carrying concealed so long as you are lawfully carrying. much like any business that has a sign up stating that it is a gun free zone you can be asked to leave but you are not breaking any law by carrying at that location.
>>
>>31555002
In my state, if you're a full-time faculty member you can carry. I guess that means the nigger janitors too.
>>
>>31555721
My ex was snuck up on and knocked unconscious by some niggers. This whole argument of "it never happened to me, therefore you shouldnt feel that way" argument is worn out.
>>
>>31555721
The steel generally warms up to your body temperature, it doesn't stay cold.
>>
>>31555721
I have to agree with this post. No matter how many drawn up fantasies people post here, I've never felt the need to carry on a campus. Then again, I also don't have autism.
>>
>>31555002

Because you don't live in colorado.
>>
It's not that I fear being mugged I fear being shot up by some person on Prozac because they're sad like some Turk tried to do at my university in 2012.
>>
>>31555002
You are in New Hampshire. The libs are incredibly butthurt about it.
>>
>>31555721
>your right to self-defense ends the second you step on a college campus
Faggot
>>
>public
He believes this.

Hopefully you are at a worthwhile school getting a worthwhile degree.
>>
>>31555921
This. No leftists allowed.
>>
>>31557202
also the only reason people keep getting mowed down is because gun free zones exist. the reality is that most people who buy and carry guns DON'T WANT TO SHOOT EVERYONE (WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT)
>>
>>31555921
Ironically, engineering tends to be
Left
Electrical
Computer
Civil
Industrial

Right
Mechanical
Nuclear
Aerospace
>>
File: 1472820847633.jpg (42KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
1472820847633.jpg
42KB, 295x295px
>>31555721
I know this is bait, but my campus is literally surrounded by poverty, and one of my class mates was mugged by a nigger last year, right when I turned 21, and my state has freedom carry, so fuck you you can't stop me.
>>
>>31555721
I feel like this is a unique situation where he would say that school shootings are rare enough to not warrant carry.

But then school shootings are far too common, and guns need to be banned
>>
>>31555002

Great question. I am a staff member (Systems Admin) at a public university in a red state. I can't carry on campus. Although I can keep my pistol in my car and they even tried to stop that (and failed since state law considers your car private property and is covered by castle doctrine here). Although this doesn't help me much as if I ever am in an active shooter situation on campus and can make it to my car... I am driving home.
>>
>>31555721

My single stack PPS has just become a daily accessory... like my wallet or keys.

GIT GUD @ Comfort
>>
For fuck sake why do CC'ers obsess about this shit all the time?
Here's a novel idea, carry a pocket gun in your pocket or keep in your backpack.

Do you really think the students and faculty that think they live in a libcuck paradise will notice something so discretely hidden?

>ccw holder who has carried a .38 snub for 3 years on campus with now issue
>>
>>31557489
Thanks anon, and all you other beautiful men who make me feel safe on campus knowing I might not have to trust my life to the butch lesbian and skinny fat seventy year old fag cops...
>>
>>31557489
>keep in your backpack.
please consider suicide
>>
>>31557489

I CC a Glock 20 in a shoulder rig literally everywhere I go. If there's no metal detector they ain't finding shit. Fuck getting enriched. I'm on my third year now.
>>
>>31555030
I once had a physics professor who was so far-right that he denied AGW.
>>
File: R0mRzwb6.jpg (32KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
R0mRzwb6.jpg
32KB, 401x401px
>>31557562

He is in good company.
>>
>>31555721
I carried a .380 throughout all my time at IU. No one knew, no one cared, I could have been right next to you and you would have had no idea. It did not cause the least harm to anyone who went to class with me. Also, I didn't feel very paranoid when the shootings at Virginia Tech happened. It could have just as easily been my university.

However, it is a logical fallacy that people carry because they can't feel safe/feel scared without a gun. That argument is only designed to impugn those who do carry, while leaving those who don't feel smugly superior (like most leftist arguments). No, I did carry - and do carry - because in the admittedly remote chance I need to be armed, I need to be armed, I don't need to be wishing I was armed.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.