[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's now been 10 days since I placed my order with Sportsman's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: top[1].jpg (73KB, 1400x425px) Image search: [Google]
top[1].jpg
73KB, 1400x425px
It's now been 10 days since I placed my order with Sportsman's Guide for my AR and they still haven't shipped it. They are now telling me it will be 48 BUSINESS HOURS before they can send it out. In other words. it might be another 8 days before it even leaves their warehouse.

Are these assclowns normally this bad?
>>
>>31553513
Fuck if I know, but usually if I get a "48 business hours till ship" it means they'll take two days. Not 8 days.
>>
>>31553513
Yes, which is why I never order shit from them.
>>
>>31553527
I asked if she meant 2 days and she said "NO, 8 hours per day monday through friday"

I've already ordered another gun (different style) from classic firearms and it was delivered friday in the meantime. The fagpul furniture has also already been delivered to my house and I ordered that 3 days ago.

>>31553533
I've called them three times so far. every time they've told me it should be shipping out tomorrow .... pretty sure they are saying that to get me off the phone.

I sent them an email this evening asking them what the hell is going on.

If they can't get it shipped out by tomorrow I'm going to cancel my order and get it from somewhere else.

Maybe i'll call my bank and get them to do a chargeback.
>>
>>31553563
desu, fagpul has been pretty good to me. I accidentally ordered the wrong size fore-stock and they replaced it free of charge. I didn't even have to pay postage to them.
>>
File: 43Iws43[1].png (1MB, 1323x990px) Image search: [Google]
43Iws43[1].png
1MB, 1323x990px
>>31553582

Here's how I've been passing the time.

pew pew pew

All this stuff was ordered after and arrived before the AR.
>>
>>31553513
Normally they ship within two business days and have on 5 of the 7 guns I have ordered from them.

The biggest issue is getting your FFL on file, which takes an indeterminate amount of time based on your FFL's ability to do basic things like including the order number or actually send it in at all. This is one of the two bad orders, and I ultimately cancelled this order and reordered with a different FFL holder.

The other was when I called their customer service and heckled them for a coupon ($25) over a cancelled order for a mispriced item ($240 flashlight for $24) that I then tried to use on a handgun already on sale.
>>
>>31553742
The FFL was cleared on monday the 26th. I asked them if we should switch to another FFL and they said no.
>>
MUH INSTANT GRATIFICATION

KYS FAGGOT SHIT THREAD
>>
>>31553513
STFU you little bitch. It will get here in time for the election you pale panic buying bitch. Go slob on some Pmags you dickle twat.
>>
>>31553798
I would just cancel it then, unless they are literally unpacking the rifles from Ruger at this very moment or something.

If you ordered recently at the $560 sale price, it might have been put on hold if they got near selling out. I am the one who recommended them based on my success in dealing with them, so I apologize for your trouble.
>>
>>31553798
If you are still interested in the Ruger:

http://www.kygunco.com/Product/View?ItemNo=95667

I have also ordered from Kentucky Gun Co., though only a couple times and only when I had to to get a specific product. They were just really, really slow at everything.
>>
>>31553513
Bought my AR off of Primary Arms, was here in a week and a half. Left with it the same day it arrived at the shop
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.