[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spitballing ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

If bullpups have a shitty trigger, why not just use electronic firing like the VEC-91?
>>
>>31552089
ATF considers any weapon that uses electronic parts to function a machinegun. Real sad as disabled people are not exempt from this ATF ruling and cannot get assisted devices to use a firearm for target shooting like in Europe.
>>
>>31552160
Bullshit.
>>
>>31552205
The ATF says only bolt action and single shot weapons can have electronic triggers.
>>
>>31552205
It's pretty surprising but other countries typically have relaxed SBR and suppressor laws, if they exist at all.
>>
>>31552291
Bullshit.
The ATF says one trigger pull per shot, that's it. There are several semis with electronic triggers for sale already.
>>
>>31552205
No, really, the ATF can be incredibly unreasonable like that, they regard it as "readily convertible", like an open-bolt weapon.
>>
>>31552334
Just a few years back they had shooting sticks with electronic triggers confiscated as they deemed them to be machineguns.
>>
>>31552460
Again BULLSHIT.
Post a letter or ruling if you can.
As long as one pull is one only shot the ATF does not give a fuck about electronic triggers.
>>
>>31552334
Which ones?
>>
>>31552473
www.pardiniguns.com
www.matchguns.com/en/mg2e-rapid-fire
http://www.carl-walther.de/cw.php?lang=en&content=products&sub=1&subsub=13&product=1507
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/09/28/bullpup-2016-vadum-electronic-ebp-22-bullpup/
That's a quick search.
Notice the high price for each? That's the reason you see so few elctronic triggers. They tend to be specialty items for maximum accuracy and have a cooresponding price tag. Both the VEC-Voere and the E-Tronx died from expensive ammo and rifles.
>>
>>31552460
No, you're talking bullshit
>>
File: bullpup_right-660x305.jpg (30KB, 660x305px) Image search: [Google]
bullpup_right-660x305.jpg
30KB, 660x305px
>>31552089
Actual electric firing requires new ammo. It failed when Remington did it with the Etronx, the VEC-91 failed, it will fail the next time someone tries it. Guns with proprietary ammo don't sell, especially when it can't be reloaded easily.

In terms of electric trigger conventional ignition, it's been done in target pistols a lot, but batteries. Electronic arms is supposedly bringing this .22 to market, but I think the market is more okay with a novelty .22 than it would an actual weapon. Some outfit called Creative Digital had an electronic AR trigger with a manual backup developed, but they fell off the radar about a year ago.

So, mostly batteries.
>>
>>31552508
>>31552508
Have you noticed a trend?
>.22lr
>.22lr
>.22lr
>.22lr

It wouldn't be difficult to hook up the trigger to a solenoid or something of that nature, you wouldn't need an electric primer.

It's still illegal for anything of use, though. It's considered remote firing.
>>
>>31552786
> It's considered remote firing.
Just stop.
Your level of idiocy is too fucking much.
>>
>>31552089
>If bullpups have a shitty trigger
They don't generally speaking. They have mediocre, service rifle standard triggers. The RFB has a very nice trigger in fact.

I don't think there is a single group of people on this planet worse than trigger snobs.
>>
>>31552846
>I don't think there is a single group of people on this planet worse than trigger snobs.
The great thing is you can spam them with "just get a 1911" and have about 50/50 odds of triggering a complete autistic meltdown.
>>
>>31552821
For the purposes of this section, "online shooting or spearing"
means the use of a computer or any other device, equipment,
software, or technology, to remotely control the aiming and discharge
of any weapon, including, but not limited to, any firearm, bow and
arrow, spear, slingshot, harpoon, or any other projectile device.

SGMT solenoid actuated trigger is illegal to use because of the above reason in addition to the fact that it is readily convertible to a machinegun.

Nigger
>>
>>31552846
The RFB trigger is good because the sear sits with the trigger at the front of the gun
>>
>>31552334
You're under the assumption that the ATF cares about what laws, regulations, or even their own previous statements say. If they don't like something at the moment, they will kill your dog and arrest/kill you.
>>
>>31552911
Except you're wrong double nigger.

Some faggot on Reddit asked way too many questions of the ATF, see Q21
http://imgur.com/a/vt2Qz
>>
>>31552636
Ever heard of a solar panel and lithium ion batteries good for thousands of shots?
Finally something to put in that huge cavernous area called a stock.
>>
Bullpup triggers aren't actually bad. They come shit, but can be improved dramatically. Same as a basic bitch milspec AR trigger.
>>
>adding a weak link to a very important tool.

Like you faggots that prefer automatic over manual transmissions.
>>
>>31552846
>I don't think there is a single group of people on this planet worse than trigger snobs.

yup. Gluten-free barefoot joggers are a very close second.
>>
>>31553269
>lithium ion batteries

Ever heard of a note 7? I'll take my explosions in the chamber, thanks.
>>
>>31553410
your phone right now uses a lithium ion battery
>>
>>31553770
And I'm not using it to defend my life, your point?
>>
>>31553787
you're saying because samshit can't design a working battery, that any battery operated firearm's battery would explode
>>
Remember, any fear mongering or really hostile responses that hurt or sow division among gun owners should be looked at as a possible anti-gun shill that are literally paid to do this.
>>
Too service intensive. People are fags about triggers anyway. Combat shooting is done under stress and convulsively, and not with fine marksmanship that is wasted on the average grunt or faggot ar builder with 100 dollar trigger and 10 moa groups. Besides no reason they couldn't be improved with modification.
>>
>Enemy uses EMP grenade
>Your weapons are now useless
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.