[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ships Yemen Destroyed KEK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

I guess I'm the only /k/ with eyes and a TV, so lets see how this goes

Sand niggers in Yemen destroyed the on and only HSV-2 swift, a bit sad, but still how the fuck did a few shoulder fired rockets do this
>>
Here it is burning
>>
Here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTNeEYlO3Iw
>>
>but still how the fuck did a few shoulder fired rockets do this

It was hit by a fucking anti-ship missile you ignorant retard
>>
Hezbollah nearly did the same thing to an Israeli frigate with the same missile, during the 2006 War.

Frigates have better damage control than minesweepers do though.
>>
>>31551452
I know, the US claimed it was a few shoulder fired rocks
>>
>>31551470
Where?
>>
If anyone can find images of what it looked like in the morning please share
>>
>>31551360

Why are the Sunni's such shit at war?
>>
>OP thinks he has breaking news
>>
>>31551479
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/10/03/us-warships-sent-to-area-where-iran-backed-rebels-attacked-saudi-led-coalition-ship.html
>>
>>31551515
That's your own idiot fault for using a Fox news article as a source of information.
>>
>>31551507
I'm fucking sorry faggot that there hasn't been a tread discussing this yet
>>
>>31551451

Why do they snackbar less than other kekabs?
>>
>>31551470
>Oh shit I've been caught out as a moron I better backpedal

If you knew you'd have not asked your stupid question in the OP, would you?
>>
Gosh OP better go and run and tell the man in the mirror about this because apparently he's the last person to know this happened
>>
>>31551515
Other sources say it was a chinese anti- ship missile, and thats what it looks like from the video as well
>>
>>31551360
>MUH MONKEY MODEL
>MUH CIVIE SHIP

AMERIKEKS BTFO
>>
>>31551528
>REEEEEE I AM SPECIAL!!!!!!!!! DON'T TELL ME WE ALREADY HAD A THREAD ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!

a slowpoke and underage
>>
>>31551528
There was, in fact.

Maybe try modifying that statement of yours to be something like "I have not seen a thread on etc." You will get better responses.
>>
>>31551606
Please, o great one, please tell me who built her and why.
>>
>>31553140
Australians built her to American standards, then was leased by America to UAE where she was ferrying 'civilian' supplies to American allies in Yemen.
>>
Strayan
Swift was never a battleship.
InCat Tasmania built the HSV-2 as a standard commercial ferry.
Originally it was supposed to be just a troop bus between Okinawa and mainland Japan.
Then USArmy (it wasn't even a USN ship) moved it to the Gulf to be the ferry in and out of Q8.
Had to go onboard when it came back to Hobart for commercial warranty servicing and they had just cut 'gun-ports' either side of the bow with oxy-acet welders to wave rusty .50cals at arab boats and pretend it was a warship.
>mfw the USArmy XO gave me a handshake with a challenge coin for helping them unload all their guns ammo and yank food that wasnt allowed through Aussie Customs and had to be dumped in Army storage - I thought he was tipping me a dollar like some shitty yank bellhop and almost punched him one before I looked at it
>>
>>31551528
>>31524989
>>
>>31553924
Oops, correction just checked.
Coin was from Spearhead, the first one.
Swift was the next one.
>still not even a real warship
>>
China just BTFO America
And America is too embarrassed to admit it.
>>
Bottom line, no flags waving:

China gave their shiny new AShM to a bunch of unorganised sandmonkeys.
Sandmonkeys managed to hit a big untactical passenger ferry with it.
Bright aluminium ferry was moving, and in the dark, so AShM can acquire tarrget even if sandmonkeys can't really see it = pretty good
Aluminium burns and gives off toxic gasses when burning = probably burned to the waterline with lots of fucked Saudis or their proxies, so nothing important lost
China got a pretty good livefire test against an inert target even when fired by sandmonkeys = pretty foolproof firing system
>>
File: 1475375427928.jpg (210KB, 1478x849px) Image search: [Google]
1475375427928.jpg
210KB, 1478x849px
>tfw the crew were Lithuanian mercenaries, loyal to their US masters by serving Sunni shitstains

And nothing of value was lost.

Based China for enabling based Iran to produce the Noor Missile to supply to based Houthi Warriors.
>>
>>31555075
>>31554014
are the Chinese THIS desperate for a victory?

wew lads
>>
File: Aus.gif (157KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
Aus.gif
157KB, 482x800px
>>31555075
good art /k/uck
>>
File: peperte.jpg (58KB, 508x645px) Image search: [Google]
peperte.jpg
58KB, 508x645px
>>31555091
>>
>>31555075
>that art

Not burning bright enough.
>>
>>31555108
He really fucked over all his filllipino monkey brethren.
>>
>>31551533
Ansar Allah, aka the Houthis have their own slogan which translates to "Death to America. Death to Israel, Curse the Jews. Victory to Islam."
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.