[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Libtard parents (and knife)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: SCH002S.jpg (89KB, 850x758px) Image search: [Google]
SCH002S.jpg
89KB, 850x758px
Hey there /k/, was sittin at dinner tonight when my mom noticed my small schrade (sch002) pocket knife which I keep with me when i'm out of the house (just left it in pocket since I was workin round the house) and she was all "what's that" and I told her it's mostly just for utility and she got SUPER hung up on the fact that I didn't say only for utility and I made the argument that sure it's mostly just utility, but that if shit went down I would feel better having it on me than not, and she kept freaking out telling me that it would be WAY more likely for it to be turned on me or whatever
>"Do you know the statistic?"
>Gives no actual fucking source or anything
She's a massive liberal dumbass who wants us all unarmed and has voted in every foolish gun grab bill here in CA since before I was conceived, which is strange considering her dad was total /k/ tier,
>set off m80s under steel bucket for shits & giggles
>100% NRA rating
>big time outdoorsman
>Died when I was 5 thus dooming me to libshit life under communist mother and passive dad.
So what do /k/ ?
Pic related is knife (3.35" blade)
>>
>>31551232
Move the fuck out
>>
>>31551232
Move out or attempt to educate her
>>
>>31551248
/thread
>>
>>31551248

Appreciate the advice, figured as much.
>>
>>31551232
Move out or attempt to seduce her
>>
>>31551232
>it would be WAY more likely for it to be turned on me

She's right. Buy a gun
>>
i can't even make a good argument for you because she obviously doesn't believe in defending yourself. she seems to acknowledge that you can use it for other purposes but at the same time thinks you shouldn't have it on you. with that said you can just tell her that you're about a million times more likely to use it as a tool than you are to use it as a weapon and that justifies its presence. if you want you can obnoxiously make very overt demonstrations of its utility purpose.

i've been carrying a knife on me daily for about five years and have never needed to pull it out in defense of myself and that includes walking through sketchy areas past midnight in a big city with plenty of crime to go around.
>>
>>31551726
>you're a madman!
DO IT
>>
>>31551232
Brush it under the rug. Forget about it.
After this, start trying to get a job as hard as you can. If you already have one then save up until you can >>31551248
After you have your own place and hasguns.
As for her being anal about what words you chose to describe what knives are for - women.
Sad thing is, with open carry knives they do get used more often against the owner.
That's just cause the assailant is expecting it. Keep it concealed and whip it out like your fully erect penis. Leave him surprised and with a freshly new hole.
>>
>>31551232
Stop being a worthless piece of shit and get your own place you fat lazy fuck
>>
Throw every knife in the house away, even the butter knives. Can't risk having one of those jumping off the dinner table and killing a baby.
>>
>>31552065
This will improve your life and your mother's life x1000
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.