[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you holding up /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 29

File: Esjgfhn (1).jpg (701KB, 1537x1917px) Image search: [Google]
Esjgfhn (1).jpg
701KB, 1537x1917px
Things actually seem to be turning around.
>Moving into a new house in a nice neighborhood
>Has a workshop in the basement already equipped with a lathe and a drill press, getting them both included in the settlement
>Big basement with room for a big new safe
>Mfw I'll finally have the means to build ARs from 80% lowers
>Mfw there are trump signs on most of the lawns in my new neighborhood
>Mfw I'll finally have peace and quiet and muh ghost guns
feelsgooman
>>
>>31549202
Good for you man.

I'm doing great. My business is picking up, and I'll be able to move out to Alaska in a few years.

Can't wait to have my own /k/ompound.
>>
>still waiting to ship out
>still hate my job
>still hemorrhaging money

I'm just going to cancel my health and dental insurance, 20 bucks a month for dental and 100 for medical that I never use. Fuck that
Student debts are killing me too just gonna reduce the payments until I'm in

If 4chan shuts down then I'll truly be lonely
>>
File: 1473005632088.jpg (30KB, 290x350px) Image search: [Google]
1473005632088.jpg
30KB, 290x350px
starting to relize my friends arent really that great of friends. they think of me and treat me as the "baby" of the group who need to hold my hand with girls, drinking, weed, even fucking driving and have always made me feel like a total pussy
I got into shooting to make me feel like a man, and have since relized its a fun sport, but really I just wanted to make some noise and act like a bad ass but really I have zero self esteem and am not as tough or cool as Ii thought I was

Im going to go underground for a while, clear my head and hopefully make new friends and better life choices
>>
>>31549497
>starting to relize my friends arent really that great of friends.
Cutting those people out of your life will give you an unparalleled sense of freedom. I've been in that situation before, and although you might regret it for a day or two after, it clears really, really quick, and then you feel great.

>weed
wew, that's probably the other half of the problem.
>>
File: 1433985652061.jpg (19KB, 373x519px) Image search: [Google]
1433985652061.jpg
19KB, 373x519px
>>31549202
>cool assistant manager just got transferred at my job, now I have this prick new AM whos only 2 years older then me but thinks he's jesus christ resurrected and we're all his bitches
>almost got into a fistfight with him last week
>more and more apparent that my part time job sucks and I cant stay here, but I need to tough it out for one more year or two
>cool assistant manager told me before he left "dude, you got potential, please dont let me see you here again"
>got choked up at that, not ashamed to admit it
>miss the hell out of the guy

>potentially ruined my sisters marriage
>make a note to her fiance that I cant wait to be the cool uncle who takes them shooting and hiking
"Ummm, no. I dont care if youre a gun nut but my kids arent going to be rednecks"
>wtf dude
>sister hears this and it led to a huge fight, which unbeknownst to my family theyve been having a lot of over disagreements
>sister said shes reconsidering the wedding date, "until further notice"
>I know, not really my fault but I think I was the nail in the coffin

>school already sucks and im over it. my classes are a joke and im not learning anything
>just transferred, not all my credits did, so im starting over with some basic courses and its making me climb walls
>really considering the military reserves again just to give me something new

on a better note, Ive saved up enough for a new gun so I spend most of my free time window shopping. I feel like a kid in a candy store
>>
>>31549497
Fuck those guys.

Ditch the weed and booze, work out, and shoot. Of course while working a job.

Do this for a year and see where it takes you. You'll be a good shot, buff and fit, and you'll have some cash.

When you're respected, you get respectable friends.
>>
>>31549566
thing is, I dont even smoke. Occasionally I do but ive never really cared for it, so they all treat me like its my first time and like hold the bowl or lighter for me and it makes me feel like a fucking child
worst of all is they act like theyre helping me and probably feel that way but again I cant get talked to like a child and be ok with it
>>
>>31549202
no idea where my life is going
getting more depressed every day
cant find a bf

all I know is shoot
>>
File: b29.png (151KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
b29.png
151KB, 421x500px
>>31549202
I need to learn to control my anger issues. Ii dont know if its because im a young man in his 20s full of testosterone or I have some mental problems, but I scare myself sometimes. I can usually keep it in check and I have gotten better but
>punched a whole through a window
>punched a whole through a wall
>dented another with my first
>today my phone wasnt working, after fiddling with it I slammed it on the table at the wrong angle and shattered the screen and now I need a new phone
im a complete safety nut with guns or knives, but I worry about my temper sometimes

on a related note, any way I can get some notes saved on my phone onto a new phone? I had some important shit on there
>>
>>31549202
I'm doing great right now, actually. I just bought a new Sonata and my wife is pregnant with our first baby girl. To keep it /k/. I bought myself a 1911 to celebrate.
>>
>>31549497
>I got into shooting to make me feel like a man, and have since relized its a fun sport, but really I just wanted to make some noise and act like a bad ass but really I have zero self esteem and am not as tough or cool as Ii thought I was
that doesn't work for anything, to be fair

your interests are your interests, trying to force yourself to pick up something because it's 'manly' will probably get you to a half-decent level of competence and no more.

i mean in your case it worked out but I see a lot of my friends start picking up stuff because it's "cool" or "manly" and their projects die stillborn within the year.
>>
>>31549723
>Buying a Korean car
Why would you do that?
>>
>>31549624

Honestly, you probably did your sister a favor. If that little shit gets the wedding called off it was doomed from the start.
>>
>>31549714
what the fuck
>>
>live in NY
>just bought a fixed mag kit that can be taken off in like 5 minutes if SHTF

I'm doing okay considering. Now I can practice with an actual AR-15 ergonomics and evil muzzle devices.
>>
>>31549202
want cop job town I live in has opening, but signed up for army log story short I want to serve my country to say I did but don't want to walk away from another sweet deal
>>
>Finally getting out of shitty customer service job
>Getting much better paid job to work with animals at a vet clinic
>Get to go shooting much more often due to better hours and more money

Things are looking up!
>>
>>31549851
similar situation
I could probably get a local LEO job easy, but I dont know if I want it. Part of me does, knowing it could help me advance in other departments, but part of me doesnt want to stay in this town any longer then I have to and am worried ill get stuck here
>>
>>31549774
Because I wanted it, it's a nice car. I'm also rebuilding a 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle, but that project is on hold now.
>>
>>31549714
What kind of phone ya' got?
>>
>>31550085
iphone 5
>>
>>31549202

I kind of want to die. Going to change vocations soon. Hope that helps.
>>
I'm OK. The usual shit like job and life is going well, I guess...but

>have bad anxiety
>it comes in waves
>i really like people though, and crave companionship
>on tinder for shits and giggles
>match cute girl with a few mutual friends, think, "hey, why not"
>message her and then texting her for a while
>she randomly texts me kind of late saturday night
>wants to meet
>she picks me up in an uber
>we hang at a bar
>go back to my place
>i don't want to just fuck her, because i'm a moralfag who is looking for love and can't handle the emotional stress of a one night stand
>we make out hard
>really late, she goes home
>she texts me the next morning, "hey sorry i was kind of drunk, and thanks for not being a total asshole" (we had talked about what a nightmare guys can be on online dating"
>i respond, "no problem, we should get together again soon if you'd like"
>still no response
>it's been more nerve-racking than a one night stand
>maybe she just wanted some D
>>
>>31549714
I know that feel bro. You might have anxiety problems, like me. Now, the best thing that worked for me was medication, but I understand that that shit's expensive as fuck, even after you get it dialed in.
I suggest that you try to either find ways to face and overcome whatever's making you anxious, or develop coping strategies. I listen to music, work out, walk in the woods, do hard labor, even if there's no reason for it other than to tire myself out.
If you can find ways to channel your aggression productively, like splitting wood, chopping trees that you could actually use, mining clay or iron, or anything that results in strenuous activity and the destruction of something really helps. Hope you feel better, /k/omrade.
>>
>>31549328
I'd reccomend fbx if you want lots of land for /k/ anchorage is heavily populated even on the outskirts
>>
>>31549328
Sorry autocorrect. Fairbanks. That's where I'm from there's toon of land outside of town. You can be as far out as you want with no neighbors or anything. Alaska is pretty fucking cool though im sure you'd enjoy it
>>
>>31550695
I tend to loose my patience very quickly. if something is continuously going wrong or annoying me I tend to lash out. My phone for example, kept having the box popping up asking for a password (iphone whores will understand) and I kept cancelling it but it just kept coming back. I snapped, slammed it down to hard and now its broken.
the worst part is, it feels really good. I have never believed in the whole "count to 10, breathe deeply" bullshit , I find all that does is bury it down and stay bottled up. Getting angry and letting it out is too good of a feeling
>>
File: 1398802744101.jpg (79KB, 1081x570px) Image search: [Google]
1398802744101.jpg
79KB, 1081x570px
>finally back in college
>nice apartment
>nice girlfriend
>gun collection currently at 23
>school work is super easy, will graduate in 2 years
>content with my place
>dream of ex from two years ago every night
>sex drive with current girlfriend is kind of fried
>never content with the guns I own and constantly dreaming of the next one I get
>>
>>31550814
I know. Counting and breathing is for faggots. It doesn't work for people like you and me. There's anxiety in your life, and things just stack up until you snap. The hardest thing will be to stop lashing out at things. If you can manage to hold your rage back, you can start doing hard work to tire you out. Eventually, you'll be too tired to be angry. Breaking shit feels good, and I know this, but try breaking shit that needs to be broken. I know that whenever anyone gives you advice, you're like "Well, that's fucking dumb, what does he know? This doesn't apply to me." or some other stuff like that, and I know because I was you. But with a lot of work, you can get better. I believe in you, Anon.
>>
>>31550311
>i don't want to just fuck her, because i'm a moralfag who is looking for love and can't handle the emotional stress of a one night stand
Good man. You'll do well in life with principles like that.
>>
>>31551046
can't tell if sarcastic
>>
Here come the feelstrain
>best friend started shitting on me for liking milshit
>feel betrayed, only one I know at the uni other than one newfriend
>literally sleep in the same room
>is a total asshole for about a month, I keep asking what's wrong, but he just scoffs and walks off
>finally starts openly saying while at dinner that I'm a school shooter and that I'm dangerous while laughing at me
>newfriends awkwardly chuckle, one actually good newfriend walks off silently
>finally fucking had it
>pissedoff.jpg
>walk over, stand over him while he's eating, tell him to quit or I'll beat the living shit out of him
>Literally twice his size, and somewhat /fit/
>he shrinks in his seat
>Nobody says anything
>walk off to room, listen to music and cry for an hour before falling asleep
So how's it going for you guys

If you really want to hear, we did end up resolving, but still not talking to him much due to a month's worth of abuse.
>>
>wake up
>social media filled with people hating Americans
>news filled with people hating Americans
>boards filled with people hating Americans
>youtube filled with people hating Americans
>come to /k/
>people like Americans
This is my only place of peace.
>>
File: 1475417699701.jpg (79KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1475417699701.jpg
79KB, 600x583px
>>31551943
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you a fucking BLM """protestor"""?

You don't prove someone claiming you're violent wrong by threatening violence you fucking mong. Why the fuck couldn't you just tell him to stop being an ass without trying to physically intimidate him? You apparently even had people on your side. Now they're all going to think he's right about you you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>31550311
How long has it been since she talked to u last?
>>
>>31549202
Oh neat you could build STENs too.
>>
>>31551943
That's why most of us don't even have friends.

They can't be trusted.
>>
>>31552271
Sunday morning when she texted me.
>>
>>31552151
You kick a dog enough, and it will bite. This guy was justified and, if anything, showed great restraint. I woulda smacked the little asshole.
>>
File: true communism.png (588KB, 548x525px) Image search: [Google]
true communism.png
588KB, 548x525px
>>31552151
Didn't happen
We sat around and cried and made up
Everything is back to normal and it's two days after
As much as I want to agree with you, I'm not the type to actually carry out threats.
Reason why he hates me is because of the flag. Me and some friends from home do VDV impressions.
Will try to do better, but what's gone is gone
>>
>>31549624
>lot of over disagreements
Nah man. They probably weren't happy beforehand if that one message you sent was enough to drive that big of a reaction. So you did both of them a favor. Saved them money and time wasted being unhappy but "sticking with it"
>>
>>31552327
The difference between a dog and a man is a man can explain to the little faggot bitching about his guns that it's sincerely bothering him when he makes "jokes" about him shooting people. Acting like an animal did nothing but convince the noguns roommate he was right and anon is a violent asshole.

>>31552369
What didn't happen? I was talking about what you said you did. I'm glad you two kissed and made up, but Jesus dude try to be the better man next time. Your roommate sounds like a bitch, don't get me wrong, but don't give him reason to be if you don't absolutely have to.
>>
>>31550863

sounds like you need a violent ass kicking...

>struggling in school.
>girlfriend lives too goddamn far and is too busy to see more than once a fucking week.
>can't hold a job because I'm fucking struggling in school as it is.
>fucking poor, and all my friends turned into junkies so If I do scrape enough money to go hunting it's by my goddamn self.
>>
>things seemed to be turning around
>we were talking about the house we were going to have built, and the 4 kids we were going to have, the only girl I've ever been with at age 22
>had quit drinking except on weekends when her and I started dating
>circumstances made it fall apart
>we still talk some, but just as friends, it'll never be anything
>have started drinking heavy again
>4 months have gone by already
>dozens of OKCupid messages (I don't like the idea, I don't take interest in girls unless I've gotten to know them first), and 1 reply from a super-fatty from when I was drunk once, over those months
>pulling 14 hour days between 45 hours of work at two jobs, and my last semester of classes

-t. depressed guy whose only happiness is having about a six-pack a night after cutting back, shooting rarely, and the occasional night out with my few friends
>>
File: IMG_0527.png (223KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0527.png
223KB, 469x469px
>always interested in funs as a kid
>just assumed it wasn't worth the effort living in NJ as I got older
>college roommate calls me out of the blue last month
>invites me to go shooting with his new pistol
>turns out the process isn't as bad as I thought it would be

I just ordered my first pistol and am currently waiting for it to arrive at the FFL; from the day I went shooting to getting my FID and pistol permit was a little under a month.
>>
File: 1366247712584.jpg (56KB, 326x320px) Image search: [Google]
1366247712584.jpg
56KB, 326x320px
>>31552149
They hate us because they want to be us.
>>
>>31549202
>got a job at a big box gun store that will look good on a resume and is actually kind of fun
>paid to shitpost IRL about guns and bask in normies hanging on my every word of /k/ forged firearms autism
>free range so blow through a bulk box of .22 and a shitload of 9mm each week
>motherfucking hurricane going to destroy all of south florida by friday.
JUST

Florida is going to get hit by a cat 3 or 4 and most people don't even know it yet. the news is acting like business as usual despite like 10 million people being in the things path with our shitty building codes meaning EVERYTHING built in the last 30 years is going to be taken down to the foundation.
>>
>>31551943
Should've said "You're a funny guy. I'll kill you last :^) "
>>
>>31552450
Your post hit me hard. Sad that so many stories are so similar.
>>
>>31552426
"But don't give him reason to be"

This is what you'll never understand. People like that don't NEED a reason to act the way they do. They'll take one look at you, decide "I need to prove to everyone that I'm better than him" and proceed to do everything in their power to make your life hell from that moment onward. This roommate doesn't care about reasons, he's deliberately being cruel for the sake of being cruel.

To milbro, you shoulda raped your roommate. Line all your gear up and force him to stare at it while you do.
>>
File: tfwwaffensmoking.jpg (147KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
tfwwaffensmoking.jpg
147KB, 800x900px
>>31552532
>tfw still think about the plans we had for the backyard every night before I pass out tired from work, or drunk, or both
>>
>>31552426
Didn't snap, roommate has known me since we were in second grade, knows I'm /k as fuck and wants guns himself.
To finish the story..
>Apparently he feels inadequate at the uni
>Everyone here is extremely smart but shitton of autists
>Nobody is social or keeps to themselves
>Hangs out with another group of friends to spite me
>Passive aggressive as shit and extremely needy/afraid of me leaving even though he was an ass
>Apparently I was somehow a convenient punching bag for him over the summer and especially since we arrived
>Didn't even notice until this month, thought he was just stressed/depressed
>Other roommate is a complete dindu and condones riots in Charlotte/Baltimore
>Constantly talks about stealing and how he used to steal wardrobes of designer clothes
>Deals in shoes, makes shit rap music in our room, generally loud and says "nigga" every other word as if it were oxygen and he needed it to breathe
>Dindu still gets better grades than roommate
>He's on facetime with some hoe 24/7, tries to hook me up with hoes' friend, hoe 2
>She goes to my hometown and fucks some dude, dindu accidentally mentions on facetime when he thought I wasn't listening
>He and girls were trying to use me to take them places if I started to date hoe 2
>Fucks hoe 1 under my bunk while I'm trying to sleep
>Have the "pleasure" of interrupting to tell them to shut up and go to bed after other roommate stares at me in terror
>1 legitimate friend, better than anyone else I've ever met, senior who lives down the hall and treats me like an equal

Every day gets worse than the last
>>
File: 1467951441436.jpg (21KB, 317x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467951441436.jpg
21KB, 317x400px
>>31552630
>>31552532

We were going to have a house in the country, with a back yard opening into woods, to provide a good place for the kids to play whom she would homeschool, and a range for me to plink on. In the immediate backyard would have been a very large garden she'd tend herbs and vegetables in, with a path around it. This path would have been flanked on one side by trees spaced out, that we would have trained to grow into a sort of archway she showed me at the botanical gardens, over the pathway. Every night after dinner, just her and I would have taken a quiet romantic walk around the path, similar to the ritual her family had when she was young and raised in Europe for several years. Meanwhile, the kids might have dried dishes, and they'd come running out the porch door to play with her black lab, and the German Shepherd I was going to get, while the fall light shone through the leaves changing colors onto her face, I looked at her, held her hand, and kissed her again, and it all would've been alright.

Not anymore.
>>
>>31552633
Rape. Them. All.

It's the only way.
>>
>>31552687
God fucking damn it feels good to not be single.
>>
File: 1462160756448.jpg (225KB, 775x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1462160756448.jpg
225KB, 775x1032px
>>31552713
Damned straight. The times we spent together, and especially talking about our plans for the future, were the first time I've felt genuinely happy and content since I was a child.
>>
File: komradefist.jpg (72KB, 722x600px) Image search: [Google]
komradefist.jpg
72KB, 722x600px
>>31552450
honestly find a bro tier psychiatrist who will prescribe you 6 months of wellbutrin for the off label purpose of "smoking cessation"

shit is like slow release cocaine as a reference point, being as for a depressed faggot like me who was in a similar situation to you (but a few clicks farther into the results of untreated crippling depression socially and scholastically) the stuff makes you feel normal+ and instantly regain functionality as a human being unlike SSRIs which take months to "work" if they don't just turn you into a sleepy zombie.

this shit ^ made me go from a 5th every 3 days drinker to twice a week a few beers. also cut back on the drinking because it just makes you fucking fat.

the internet dating thing fucking sucks. just ignore women until you get your shit together. also stop talking to "her" entirely; there is no good to come from constantly picking at an open wound m8. if it's over it's over. we've grown up on the idea that we're one "3am with a boombox in the driveway" away from fixing a broken relationship but thats all hollywood bullshit.

Get your shit sorted out and graduate with the best GPA/internships possible and then work at making the rest of the pieces fall into place. Half your age plus 7 means at 22 you've got a few years to still socially acceptably date teenagers and young 20 somethings as an established adult with a career, meaning you won't have to trawl for 5/10s on okcupid.
>>
>>31550814
I recommend medicating with cannabis.
>>
>>31552687
>>31552737
get a grip, faggot. there's absolutely nothing special about her and there are thousands of girls just like her, and even more that are better. instead of dwelling on the time you wasted with her just look for another girl.
>>
>>31552801
I've been trying, desu, dick. Actually much more so than in the past.
>>
Studying education, going well. Seeing a new girl after the last one almost gave me chronic depression, going well. Puked today before my 7 hour shift at my shitty on campus job and couldn't work, going OK. Gonna sneak my shotgun to my apartment so I can go shooting on the weekends, going well.

All in all going well I guess
>>
>>31549202
>>31549497
I'm trying to move away from my friend group as well.

Long story short: I think several of my "friends" plot to kill me and take my weapons/ammo if SHTF ever happened. Three of them have been childhood friends and I only got to know them at the end of highschool.

I got weird vibes from them in certain situations talking about SHTF. They seemed to 'recoil' and react when I mentioned I had taken shooting classes and I was proficient with a rifle.

Another instance, I asked one of them who didn't really hang out with us very often if he knew how to shoot.
His reaction was a "oh yeah I do." almost a veiled, threatening reaction to what I asked.

It's hard to describe it but they know where I live (I live with my family) and I'm joining the military soon so I won't be home very often.

I'm not at all afraid of them on my own. But I fear for my family's sake. They're stupid and selfish so I have no doubt if my suspicions are right that they would try something.

It's only about 4 of them out of 9 of my total friends that I think would betray me. None of my other friends would get my back, though.

This was really weird and hard for me to write but it's been a creeping paranoia of mine and it bothers me to no end.

I don't hardly hang out with them anymore because I'm trying to cut off ties with my druggie friendgroup, but they know where I live and that bothers the fuck out of me.
>>
Graduated college a year ago. Been with the same firm a year now but prospects at this firm are not looking too good and the pay sucks. I will look at finding employment at another firm after tax season.

Hopefully I can find a firm that will allow me to start collecting (or at least buy ammo) again. I have been skating on my reserves since college (stupid student loans).
>>
>>31552885
Cut all ties. Do it now. No exceptions. Also, try to hide your powerlevel next time and preferable find people who have similar hobbies.
>>
>>31552885
> it's been a creeping paranoia
Damn right it is. You're fucked in the head.
>>
>>31552758
Not him, but Welbutrin never did a whole lot for me. I was taking it for ADD, and found it to be a lot less effective than amphetamines, which I considered a good thing. I didn't notice significant mood-altering effects.
>>
>>31552917
I graduated a year ago also. Almost same situation. But my job has zero work opportunity to move up or get a raise , but great pay. Also not using my degree in my current work.

Should I leave?
>>
>>31552972
you must be pretty sheltered to never have a few true shitkickers as "friends". There is at least one guy I know who I'd have to kill if he showed up in my front yard.

>>31552976
it is a dopamine re uptake inhibitor. if you aren't having problems producing natural dopamine then it isn't going to do anything. but you'll know it isn't doing anything in a week, not 6 months like an SSRI

why did they prescribe you it for ADD when it has nothing to do with ADD symptoms or chemical causes. just a shit doctor?
>>
>>31553005
I just don't affiliate myself with niggers.
>>
Life's alright
Came up just short of graduating hs last year.
Principal has hated me since freshmen year.
Been trying to get ahold of him because he's my only way into the local secondary school.
He doesn't return my messages pretty sure he's just ignoring me.
Got laid off from my job and haven't been able to find another since no diploma.
Gonna probably just get my GED .
Wanna be a welder so it works out.
At the very least deer season is right around the corner.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (41KB, 372x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
41KB, 372x200px
I mean I could be doing worse, but I'm not where I want to be
>Work at rendering plant, in between 8-12 hour days. Co-workers are chill, I still have the most teeth
>Have gf of 2, super clingy and have constant thoughts of dumping just for freedom
>No Funs anymore, looking to get more
>Try not to think about my own insignificance in the grand picture of things because shit scares the absolute piss out of me
>>
>>31552986
Really depends on your degree. I have my BS in accounting. I know I won't be able to really make it without getting my CPA.

If you are learning, I would stay and build connections and soak up as much knowledge as possible. If you are stagnant and not learning, look around (make sure not to tell your coworkers, even if you think you can trust them). Keep your resume up to date.
>>
>>31549497
your friends sound like cancer. find people who have more in common with you and make you feel decent as a person anon. Never sell yourself short and become the butt of other peoples jokes. also cut the weed out of your life man. get some good buddies who wanna shoot with you and do shit you wanna do. Dont be an orbiter
>>
I don't even know anymore. Single, have a good job, can afford plenty of guns. All I ever thought I wanted out of life but I don't feel happy. All I ever do with my weekends is drink alone in my room. I can't even bring myself to tell my friends. Every time they ask if I'm ok, I just smile and say "Yah in good". I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I haven't felt happy in a really long time.
>>
>>31553147
I'm good*
>>
>>31552885
Dude are you like autistic or something?
>>
>boss at work has a scanner
>today it came across the radio that there were clowns spotted less than a mile from us around 10pm (no joke)
>girl at work freaking a bit cause she walks
>Im having evil thoughts because i ankle CC a bodyguard 380 and have a beretta 96 in my jeeps hidden seat compartment loaded and always ready
>offer to give her a ride home if shes scared
autistic line inbound brace yourselves /k/
>tell her "dont worry if we see any clowns ill blow their noses out through their assholes"
>give her a ride home after work
>thanks me and has me come in for coffee, actual coffee sadly
>sit and talk about things not including guns and clowns for an hour or so
>exchanged numbers before i left
>going to a movie saturday with her

apparently masturbating to the thought of shooting wild clowns works for a pity date /k/, sadly i didnt see any clowns :(
>>
Had someone close to me die of cancer, it's really sad to see him go, but it's better than suffering.

Work an okay part-time job, trying to get more hours or another job that will, I really have no idea what I want to do.

I really just want to be left alone, but I'm nice to people because I need human interaction, even if I'm not particularly fond of them.

early 20's never had a gf, at this point it seems almost pointless anyways.

spend some weekends with close friends, but never do anything worthwhile.

I just feel useless.

>pointed loaded gun in my mouth and thought about it for too long before pulling it out.

low self-esteem and non-confrontational attitude makes me feel like a spineless coward when it comes to adversarial encounters, regardless of weapon.

come to /k/ mainly for the humor and little else interests me

I guess it's normal
>>
>>31553005
You don't have to be dopamine deficient to notice a dopamine increase. Amphetamines cause a marked increase in dopamine.

Wellbutrin is a commonly prescribed drug for ADD patients that won't tolerate amphetamines.
>>
>>31553147
>>31553158
I too know these feels

I wish I could stop using weed and alcohol to self medicate but I mean fuck, drugs are a vice
>>
>>31553147
wanna know the sad truth anon? You need to be honest with your friends if theyre really friends of yours. you're empty is why youre not happy. I was at the same place as you. cut the drinking for a bit and talk to them. Even if they cant really help youd be surprised how much it can help if you get it out, you might even learn more about whats hurting you
>>
>>31553209
Literally all I do is drink anymore. I'm not even depressed or anything. I kinda just sit here drinking and existing. Not happy, not sad. Just existing.
>>
What's the deal with pic related? I see him everwhere
>>
File: jlk6j.jpg (68KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
jlk6j.jpg
68KB, 460x562px
>>31549202
Every day less but im still alive somehow
>>
>>31549328
Stay. The. Fuck. Out.
We are full you Outsider cumstain.
>>
>>31549406
>$120
>a significant sum
Stay poor filth
>>
>>31553170
How do you assume that? Point out specifics not so much,'lol u just r man.' I'm looking for feedback.
>>31552972
How so?
>>
>>31553232
Samesies.
If I gave half a fuck, I'd probably be a very depressed person, given how things have been going lately, but it's whatever.
>>
>>31553082
I have a BA in international business. Trying to go towards banking but I know it's a long shot with my degree. All I can do is try.

Yeah, my current job is stagnating. Starting to really hate it. Also im Putting in applications out the ass but just not getting anything offered.

Thanks for your advice though.
>>
>>31552271
You got me on pins and needles, komrade.
>>
>>31553275
I'm with you. And the reason I don't bring it up to other people is because they might think I'm depressed and I really don't want to go see mental health. I don't want that shit on my records when they renew my security clearance. I don't want anything saying "mental" on my record at all.
>>
Been better OP

>Join military
>Become cop
>Fuck up back and knees in training
>Shit work hours
>Leadership hates us
>7-1 Work week
>Wont ever deploy cause base sucks
>Armory wont let me put grip on M4
>Cant buy booze still
>Mom and dad just died

Atleast im alive yea?
>>
>>31553409
Sorry for your loss. Where you stationed at? USAG Humphries, here.
>>
>>31553421

I take that back, we will be moving to 7-1, and VAFB myself.
>>
Can't seem to find steady work so my gun dreams are on hold.
>>
>>31553437
>California
Is it at least nice there? The weather here is typically dog shit. At least Koreans are good people.
>>
>>31553446

I mean if you like the weather never changing its fine but I miss green things.Also the base fires are annoying but fuck it.
>>
>>31549202
Leavin uni for an apprenticeship, cause my course is sucking ass and I'll get better shekels in the long run with the work that I'll now be doin. Gonna use those shekels for going to Europe before it ends.
>>
File: IGOATbh.jpg (381KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
IGOATbh.jpg
381KB, 746x982px
It's a mixed bag
The good:
>Have steady job that pays good.
>Boss seems to like me
>May even be getting OT this week
>Finally finished my first AR
>Likely moving out in the next week
>Going to start volunteering as an EMT soon
>Have a direct plan for getting out of this overpriced shithole of a city

The bad:
>My anxiety keeps coming back
>Financial situation still somewhat a mess
>Still feel broken and incredibly lonely after my last relationship
>Body still too fucked for me to work out properly
>Graveyard schedule means I hate having days off
>Only feel okay when I am working or drinking. If I don't have something to do I can remember how miserable I am

Just gotta keep moving forwards. Maybe at some point I won't feel so lonely and miserable all the time.
>>
>>31551943
Iktf. I never speak of milsurp or anything ever and only to my GF of 3 years because she likes that I'm prepared to protect her and our future family if need be if SHTF. Why I never tell anyone about my liking of milsurp and keep my head low
>Go to conservative engineering school
>Get assigned random dormmate for freshman dorm
>Seems pretty chill doesn't mind I watch /k/ shit on YouTube
>Actually asks me questions about how some guns work for his game design classes
>start making trips with him to local gun store/range and army navy store
>Year goes by, still friends
>now living with GF
>still talk discuss guns and milsurp
>planted an excellent /k/ommando seed
>cool engineering school combines with shitty libtard arts school
Things seem to go on as normal til essentially children from the liberal arts school start living here on my campus cause cheaper
>GF gets roommate in 2 bedroom apartment
>From North campus
>Have some milsurp gear
Nothing super scary to liberals just some uniforms and a Maska helmet on my desk
>Sitting at dinner table with GF discussing what handgun she should get for her CC permit
>Roommate walks in as she mentions she preferred the feel of a Police Special .38
>Libtard roommate throws shit fit at both of us
>Calls campus police
>I end up in handcuffs just for being there
>Have to explain the whole situation
>Cops laugh at dumb libtard tell her to fuck off
Thank god we still have white cops here that actually are from this area and not yankees. I learned my lesson the hard way man, keep your trap shut at jewniversity even if you go to a trade school or engineering school. Marxist cancer lurks in any academic building.
>>
>>31553446
It's fucking perfect every day. No matter what happens I can always count on a sunny day.
>>
>>31553509
It'll get better anon :)
>>
>>31553890
God I hope you're right. People have been telling me that for years though, and every single time shit starts to look up everything just sort of comes crashing to the ground.
>>
I don't know what I'm doing with my life and I'm constantly in a state of existential dread.

I want these feels to stop but I doubt they ever will.

Nothings fun or enjoyable anymore not even shooting or motorcycles. I hate having to get out of bed and I hate having to deal with people every day.

I want to believe it will get better but I doubt it will. Kinda just feel like giving up.
>>
>>31549714
Try smoking weed.
>>
File: lauren mayberry.jpg (5KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
lauren mayberry.jpg
5KB, 250x207px
>Working myself to death for no reason other than to keep my depression at bay
>Wages garnished
>Barely affording my rent and bills
>Have no family left
>Bread and spam are all I can afford to eat
>Got the last of my self esteem crushed by a girl who friendzoned me
>Thinking about saying fuck it, going full mountain man and breaking from society completely
>>
>>31554052
>working to avoid the feels
This is me right now. If all goes as planned I am going to be working 32hrs a week in security and take a 24hr shift a week as a volunteer EMT. That should keep me busy enough to avoid having to feel feels.
>>
Just got my first professional job out of college. It is the perfect first job for me, and I am happier than ever. I'm going to be ok, man, I'm going to be just fine.
>>
>>31549921
thats the hard part I love my town it great, but i could be an army officer, I worked so hard in college but know i realized what I should be
>>
File: tumblr_nta8w3FCog1s99l3wo1_1280.jpg (972KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nta8w3FCog1s99l3wo1_1280.jpg
972KB, 800x1131px
Pretty fucking good.

Saw my ex, she wanted to catch up. Didn't know wether I wanted to or not, so I took a rain check.

I started a new hobby, building Gundam model kits, pretty fun, lots of cool shit.

Dad's court case got dropped on the grounds of the prosecutors being faggots and arresting him with no proof.
>>
File: 1423258377120.jpg (292KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1423258377120.jpg
292KB, 1600x1200px
>>31552885
...I wouldnt worry about it
>>
Trump better stop fucking around.

Hillary stacking the SCOTUS is a nightmare.
>>
File: 1472985403444.jpg (45KB, 375x550px) Image search: [Google]
1472985403444.jpg
45KB, 375x550px
>>31549624
>"dude, you got potential, please dont let me see you here again"
fuck, those kind of guys are the coolest. Ive only had a few superiors like that but theyre like second father figures to me
>>
>>31550863
>>never content with the guns I own and constantly dreaming of the next one I get
so im not alone in this? I buy one ivce been wanting for a while, spend a day or two holding it and playing with it, then it looses its charm and becomes another thing I check off my wishlist before I start fantasizing about my next one
>>
>>31549202
>Family hates me
>Fuck buddy left me cuz of guns/Trump
>Living paycheck to paycheck
>Can't afford tax stamps and SBR parts
>No friends
>Constant anxiety and depression

I'm doing okay though I guess.
>>
I just ordered my first scary black assault babykiller so I'm doing great.
>>
File: mfbbfw.jpg (5KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
mfbbfw.jpg
5KB, 249x243px
>>31549202
Still no job.
Still no gf.
Parents are still dead.
>>
>>31556827
I know that feel so fucking much. I impulse buy shit, and love the shit out of it for a week or so. Then I find something else I have to have and the cycle restarts.

What makes it even worse is I'm completely aware of how this goes down in my head. I just can't stop thinking about whatever it is until I get it.
>>
File: DSC_0143.jpg (2MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0143.jpg
2MB, 4096x2304px
>>31549202
Skewling for science to get into fun and decent paying job, and ill finally be able buy my first gun <3 (never been able to own firearms cuz poorfag and also muh dad used to rob banks for a career, so they slapped him with a 30 yr firearm ban ;-;)
>>
File: 1473747785857.jpg (176KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473747785857.jpg
176KB, 900x900px
>>31549497
I sympathize, man. I'm being more objective about who I hang out with and asking myself if they actually respect who I am and what I want/need. Pruning the shit people out of your life feels liberating.

Also, shooting innawoods really clears your head-space, gives you something to work on and gets you outside. If I ever needed a prescription, its that.
>>
File: lDke7Yb.jpg (113KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lDke7Yb.jpg
113KB, 675x1200px
Well to be honest i have no idea man.

> changed majors from god teir to mid teir degree but i love the new field im in alot more
> GPA is in the shitter from old degree (went bio-chem to network adminstration. Servers not people)
> all my proffs love me but im a b student at best currently
> wife and i had a baby this semster and live on our own both working full time
Thecryingneverstops.jpg
> i eat so many adderalls a month to stay alive i now have an acurate and realistic understanding of what a american soldier and nam feels like his 3 week of straight patrols.
> i think im gonna by an ar soon will be my first, still deciding on what to get for the lower.
>geniuly the most okay time ive every lived through so theres that.

Think im going in the right direction, and ill be fucking aces after the kid starts to sleep. Ill stop taking the addies after that and i get my degree this year. A /k/ommando with a plan is unstoppable /k/
>>
>>31556861
Muh nigga
>>
>>31558054
careful with them stims bro. They can really fuck you up.
>>
Wondering where I will learn all sorts of cool things and have fun gun related laughs if this place shuts down, 7+1chan has a shit weapons board

Also having second thoughts about moving to freedom land
>>
>>31558315
Why? Freedomland best land.
>>
File: bueno clam.gif (829KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
bueno clam.gif
829KB, 320x180px
>tfw just ordered 250 rounds of LeverEvolution FTX and a new scope for my Marlin
Prepare your anus, Bambi.
>>
File: 1470806418308.jpg (64KB, 780x589px) Image search: [Google]
1470806418308.jpg
64KB, 780x589px
>>31549202
Doctors still don't know what's wrong with my pain, so I'm seeing s neurologist soon to get my lower soine checked out.

I spoke with him on the phone, and they're pointing to a sacral bone infection and nerve damage. If that's the case, I can kiss any and all future prospects of going to school to be a CRNA goodbye.

If it ends up being that severe, I'm going to cash out my college fund and immediately start getting medical records ready for SSAD. 4.9 weighted GPA, hundreds of volunteer hours, all to be stuck as a disabled fuck. It's really disheartening going from being extremely active to unable to go take a piss without stumbling or being in extreme pain.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1136x640px
Broke but I got to shoot today. Also had a pumpkin spice latte.
>>
Not sure how to feel

Sister got married recently, and my brother-in-law is a pretty cool guy. Got drunk as fuck during the wedding, gave a toast to the two of them (apparently everything thought I spoke well), and danced the night.

A girl who I thought didn't want anything to do with me ended up contacting me a few times trying to strike up a nice conversation, despite standing me up a month prior. Didn't want to come off as vindictive, but also think she's a terrible person as well.

School is being a hard ass bitch, but it helped I'm recently picked up my stride.

Need to pick up more money, buy a big ol' pile of pistol ammo, and go to a range nearby. Likely going to need to grab one of my nofunz friends, as I don't have a car. But it'd be nice to get someone more into guns as well
>>
Depression is becoming harder and harder to handle, I want to off myself but don't want to use any firearms because I want to leave those to my brother.
>>
>>31549624
You saved your sister from living with a cuckold husband that would have made her hate every single day.

And yeah, also having to transfer to another school to get my pharm.D, the school has been doing nothing but dicking me on general credits, despite having a 4-year BS degree in Chemistry at another uni. College is such a scam.
>>
>>31552758
Pharm student here. Buproprion is pretty much like SSRIs, but without having limp dick. The smoking cessation bit isn't actually off-label, it's considered second-line therapy, after replacement therapy fails
>>
>last night's greasy chinese food gave me the shits all day.
>first snowfall of the season today
>my dad called and told me they have to put my dog down next week.

Uuuugghhgh
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.