[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone own an mp40? I have always wanted one but I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Does anyone own an mp40? I have always wanted one but I want to see if anyone else has them first.
>>
Very heavy for what it fires.
>>
>>31545166

>I've always wanted one.

I hope you have 10 grand, OP.

You can always get a modern version in .22
>>
>>31545571
Or the 9mm pistol coming out soon.
>>
>>31545166
its a heavy but well made tube gun

all smg's of that era were fucking heavy like the ppsh, thompson, grease gun, ect.
>>
>>31545166
They're a cool piece of history and really fun to shoot, if you have the money to buy one, they're damn fun.

>>31545550
It's a WW2 era subgun, of course it's heavy.

>>31545624
Thompson and the KP31 were among the heavier though.
>>
File: mp.png (313KB, 696x1036px) Image search: [Google]
mp.png
313KB, 696x1036px
If you got some money to import shit,
http://www.waffen-niedermeier.de/de/shop/langwaffen.html
Is selling 2 full-auto MP40s.
They also sell a full-auto Mauser C96.
Not for us germans though, just for you dirty foreigners.
>>
>>31546001
>If you got some money to import shit
Do you know how American laws on imports and automatic weapons work?
Because anon is not going to be able to import automatic weapons from Germany as a private person.

A transferable MP40 in America starts around $12000, which is considerably cheaper than trying to get a company started on importing a weapon that's a complete bitch to import for literally anyone in the business (because it's a machinegun that isn't registered in America).
>>
>>31546115
I wasn´t really talking about americans in particular, chief.
The page just says they only sell those guns to people abroad who allow for civilians to import full-auto shit.
>>
>>31546001
>tfw can't import them because they're open-bolt.
>>
>>31545166
You will never come close to even hope to own one so what's with the attitude of "Look before you buy"
>>
>>31546001
> tfw handled a MP34
now I want one
>>
>>31546001
>Not for us germans though, just for you dirty foreigners.
Yeah, we haven't forgotten what you did the last time you were allowed to have mausers.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.