[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1475353291024.jpg (75KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1475353291024.jpg
75KB, 785x757px
I'm done /k/.

I am not going to stand around here and grief any longer.

I'm going to KILL every single one of these monsters.

>be me innawoods with dad
>we're plinking with new AR I just got for my 19th birthday
>dad says he is proud of the man I am becoming
>soniamproud.gif
>suddenly, the buzz of a 150cc engine fills the air
>a bright yellow car in multicolored polka-dots darts out from behind a tree
>it's about half the size of a smart car
>the door flies open and like 20 clowns surge out
>i have to dive to the ground to avoid the initial barrage of spraying lapel flowers and flying pies
>a cacophony of forced laughter and bike horns envelops the entire forest
>it must be a raiding party, scouting for new territory miles from their hive
>as I clamber to my feet I hear a shrill "GAHYUCK-HYUCK"ing rapidly approacing from my 7:00
>a gangly looking one is rushing at me in oversized shoes that fart with every step, attempting to garrote me with a long string of tied multicolored hankerchiefs
>I whirl and put five rounds into his chest
>his momentum catapults his lifeless corpse into my side and knocks me to the ground again
>vaguely register the whoopie cushions hidden in his pink-striped blue dress coat blasting their last raspberries into the chilled forest air
>after getting to my feet a second time I desperately look around for my dad
>The remaining clowns are all grouped in a frenzied huddle, spraying seltzer water and windmill slamming rubber chickens onto an unseen victim in the center of the melee
>Know it's already too late, choke back grief and rage and empty last of my mag into the horde
>The clowns try to retreat to their car, bullets send blood and gore laced with confetti and silly string spraying into the air
>manage to kill last of clowns before they escape with an expert tactical reload (thanks dad)
>rush to my dad
>lifeless eyes staring to the sky from beneath a pile of balloon animals and whipped cream
>mfw
>>
>>31540108

Forgiveness, anon.
>>
>>31540108
I liked it better the first time.
>>
File: 1472313348774.jpg (52KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
1472313348774.jpg
52KB, 500x715px
>>31540108
I remember This thread and you're doing it a disservice anon
>>
>>31540108
>>31540124
>>31540310
>>31540364
fuck off we don't want you here
>>
>>31540108
This shit again, christ.
>>
>>31541879
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
File: dM9NXh.jpg (65KB, 635x476px) Image search: [Google]
dM9NXh.jpg
65KB, 635x476px
>>31541889
>>
File: 1474689843122.png (420KB, 720x455px) Image search: [Google]
1474689843122.png
420KB, 720x455px
>>31540108
Remove honk?

REMOME HONK!!!

Like pic related but instead of Yankees and Pepe it's a clown circus and you.
>>
>>31543712
Do you really think this is what people on k talk like?
>>
>>31543952
>/k/ is one person.
FUCK YOU WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME.
>>
>>31540108
Oh you think clowns were bad? It's a whole shit ton worse with furries.

At least clowns have the balls to charge you upfront and kill you quickly. Furries on the other hand... lets just say don't let them take you alive.
>>
>>31540364
archive? screencap?
>>
>>31544401
go shill elsewhere faggot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.