[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question /k/. Why does the simple action of me owning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: guncontrol7.gif (2MB, 317x173px) Image search: [Google]
guncontrol7.gif
2MB, 317x173px
I have a question /k/.

Why does the simple action of me owning a firearm offend so many people? Why is there so much hate? There are many things I prefer over other things or don't like. Nothing is made of it.

I'm constantly insulted, not that it bothers me but an observation, blamed for things out of my control, seen as an enabler, and constantly having to defend myself from people wanting to control what I do with my private weapons.

Why? Why can't those, that don't care for or like guns, just leave me alone and allow me to live my life?

Why is the simple act of me owning a gun, that hurts nobody and never will, attract such blind hatred? I never did anything to deserve this.
>>
People want easy solutions to hard problems.

This is because people, especially 21st century Americans, are lazy and stupid.
>>
>>31537624
Shut the fuck up and delete this thread.
>>
File: 1469400149400.jpg (43KB, 196x314px) Image search: [Google]
1469400149400.jpg
43KB, 196x314px
Because if you were to snap and decide to kill 50 people before committing suicide, owning an automatic weapon gives you that option. This, understandably, makes people feel uncomfortable in their day to day lives.

>inb4 muh freedom
>>
>>31537624

Boohoo... so oppressed because you're white, own guns, etc... I thought it was liberals who always play the victim
>>
>>31537663
>>
>>31537663
You could kill 50 people with a fucking brick if you wanted to badly enough.
>>
>>31537624

So remove them?
You're the one with the gun.
>>
>>31537624
>>31537663
Riling /k/ up on this topic isn't an accomplishment. Probably the easiest board to bait.
>>
File: 1475016185773.jpg (14KB, 513x373px) Image search: [Google]
1475016185773.jpg
14KB, 513x373px
>>31537727
>You could kill 50 people with a fucking brick if you wanted to badly enough.
>>
>>31537624
Because things you do imply other things, whether you like it or not.

Consider thus:
>Why does the simple action of not eating meat offend so many people? Why is there so much hate? There are many things I prefer over other things or don't like. Nothing is made of it.

>I'm constantly insulted, not that it bothers me but an observation, blamed for things out of my control, seen as an attention seeker, and constantly having to defend myself from people wanting to control what I put into my own mouth.

>Why? Why can't those, that don't care about /just like eating animals, just leave me alone and allow me to live my life?

>Why is the simple act of me not eating meat, that hurts nobody and never will, attract such blind hatred? I never did anything to deserve this.

The answer is because it implies things about you. If you own a gun, it follows from some heuristic guesswork that you're a republican, which means you believe in the welfare queen meme and balanced budget meme, which means you want to cut social spending, which would cause suffering, which is bad, so fuck you.
(a hypothetical example. don't start an argument about welfare over it.)

Similarly if you're the vegan: Because you're probably a bleeding heart about animals, from which it follows you want the state to intervene and do "nice things", which means you're a democrat, which means you either believe or enable the democratic party as they go for gun grabs, which means i'd no longer have my gun, so fuck you.

People make thousands of these stupid, petty judgements every day. We're at the point now where we've actually computerized it so Amazon can give you recommendations for products you'll like because there's some value to these heuristics.

Wait, this is a bait thread isn't it?..I mean:
Because you're going to shoot up a school, you trump voting bigot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.