[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Kahr's Any Good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: iu-2.jpg (48KB, 652x556px) Image search: [Google]
iu-2.jpg
48KB, 652x556px
CW45 seems to have ok range. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kor4IYu9Ab4
This or Shield .45?
>>
>>31537621
I've not heard any non-aesthetic complaint about them, and they're something different at least.
>>
I have a PM9 and it is a sweet little shooter.
>>
I've narrowed down my next purchase (pocket pistol/ankle holster for concealed carry) will either be a CM9, PM9, or Shield 9, probably leaning toward the CM9 though.
>>
>>31538109
Glock 43.
>>
Unsure if it applies to their bigger guns but their .380s have uncharacteristically heavy triggers considering they are striker fired.
>>
>>31537659
I have a CW45, love the trigger, love the thinness, too bad it shoots like shit.
>>
Bumping for interest.
Anyone have experience with the CM9 or CW9
>>
>>31537621
They consistently ship with garbage magazines that Kahr seemingly does not give a shit about since its been an on-going issue since forever.

Other than that, having shot the (cm? the single stack) 9 it felt snappier than my shield and the trigger was odd. YMMV but you might be better off buying a gun that isnt made by moonie scum.
>>
>>31539879
What was odd aboubt the trigger. Its been a while since I manhandled one at the LGS, but I remember it having a better trigger than the Shield.
I have a shield but Ive been wanting to try something else and the kahr has been my main interest
>>
>>31539933
Dont remember specifics other than it felt like one of those really "loose" double action triggers that had no clean stages and the reset was huge, felt weird not in a good way.

If you already have a shield and just feel like buying more guns then why not but you can do better.
>>
>>31540009
Ill try it at the LGS again. Ive heard nothing but good things about Kahr. Then again theyre not talked about much to begin with.
>>
>>31540046
Like with most somewhat niche guns, the people who do buy them LOVE THEM AND IF YOU HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE IT WAS WRONG AND FUCK YOU because of post purchase rationalization.

If you do a quick google search on kahr problems you can find forums threads going back a decade with the same issues as forum threads posted today.

If you just feel like buyin guns then get a good price so you can resell it on armslist if it sucks.
>>
>>31537621
>Are Kahr's Any Good?
Yes, if you're looking for a single stack striker-fired pistol with a revolver-esque trigger pull. Apparently many people are not, and think that somehow makes them bad guns.
>>
>>31540137
Thats why im only interested in the value priced guns as opposed to their premium guns. I just want to try something out of the norm.
Seems like everyone and there mother has a Shield.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.