[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right so I just discovered how to kill a nugget. You wipe all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 20161002_185502.jpg (939KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161002_185502.jpg
939KB, 2560x1536px
Right so I just discovered how to kill a nugget. You wipe all the oil off of it and the bolt seizes.
>>
Next up, find out how to kill your obesity and cringe worthy pants and boot selection.
>>
>>31532773
Self bump
>>
>>31532773
This is what glorious soviet hammer is for comrade

Just kidding, rifle is shit.
>>
>>31532790
I"m not obese you tard. Also these are my hiking clothes because I went to shoot in the veld (field... or bush in afrikaans) Also these are just normal jungle boots
>>
>>31532801
Before today I would have called you an idiot. Now... I agree. Feels bad man
>>
>>31532773
> this just in, Baby armed millenials can't work the mosin bolt. More at 11
>>
>>31532832
No I even used a rubber mallet to open the bolt and it wouldn't. Also I am slender but not a bean pole stfu
>>
don't be a bitch anon

get a 2x4
>>
>>31532946
That frankly didn't even work. The only way I could open the bolt was by pulling back on the striker a little bit to be able to lift the bolt.
>>
Congrats, you were somehow stupid enough to get a broken/shit mosin, or a bee flew in.
>>
>>31532773
Sounds like cosmoline. Flip rifle upside down, place at end of a bench and strap it down, take a hammer and hit the bolt and it will unlock. Rifle must be upside down and strapped or held down by someone else. Careful not to bend the sights if you do this.
>>
>he didn't buy refurbished
>>
>>31533002
I have had this rifle for a year now. I cleaned all the cosmoline off and have not had a single problem until now. I re oiled the bolt and it works perfectly
>>
>>31533044
Shit nigga thats really strange. Have you taken the bolt apart fully ever? Also there could be a wee little on the locking lugs that would prevent it from opening. Maybe try finding where the contact is occurring and try polishing the area.
>>
>>31533044
So this is your first time shooting it and the cosmoline cooked in the extractor Groove? You should go back to /vg/ so you get deleted with the other bitch boys
>>
>>31533111
No I have at least 1000 rounds through the fucker. I also knew to clean the cosmoline
>>
>>31533074
Before I reoiled the bolt I took the head off and tried like that. Same problem. I found the area which is problematic. It's part of the striker that cams on the bolt body. Polished it and no joy. Oil it the only thing that works
>>
File: whosthegarbagerodnow.jpg (21KB, 400x410px) Image search: [Google]
whosthegarbagerodnow.jpg
21KB, 400x410px
>>31532773
Alex pls go
>>
>>31534300
I'm south African you fuk. Also fuck that guy
>>
Your a faggot who cant diagnose simple problems as a gun owner. Eat shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.