[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missouri Meetups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: pictorial-travel-map-of-missouri.jpg (539KB, 1600x1013px) Image search: [Google]
pictorial-travel-map-of-missouri.jpg
539KB, 1600x1013px
Anyone down for a Missouri meetup?

Maybe make it a regular biweekly thing?

I found a pretty good range, it's small but public, free, no ROs and a good amount of lanes. It's sort of between STL and Columbia but closer to STL than Columbia if that makes sense?

Was just there during a weekday and had the place all to myself.
>>
Midwest Nuggetfest is going to be happening in mid-november.

Personally, I'm in kirksville during the school year and halfway between St.Joseph and KC on breaks
>>
>>31525108

I know about nuggetfest. I'll be there.

This can be a nice pre-lude. And a regular thing after the fest is over.
>>
>>31526344
I'm down. Info on the range anon.
>>
>>31529118

http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WM8GQP_Reifsnider_State_Forest_shooting_range

reifsnider state forest

There's a 100 yard range not in the pic.

When is a good day and time to have meets?
>>
>>31529251
name or location of the range and do you trip here
weekends for most people and can we camp nearby.
get your shit together neeegro
>>
>>31529383
>reifsnider state forest

I already told you the name of it.

No camping overnight except during durr season. Day use only.
>>
>>31529485
if you want to organize a meet up you had better get things figured out
who is gonna drive more than an hour one way and not want to camp one night
get your shit together neeegro
don't make us figure everything out for your deal
>>
It's a day time meetup only at a state forest that is day use only.
>>
>>31529251
hella sketchy range.

DO NOT LEAVE YOUR WEAPONS UN-Attended when checking targets.

There have been multipe reports on the old STL FB gun groups of people getting robbed, and spotty as vans and melanin enriched hanging out there and walking off, or blatantly robbing people of their shit.
>>
>>31524415
Post with your trip or I'm out. I want to know if this is who I think it is.
>>31529801
>DO NOT LEAVE YOUR WEAPONS UN-Attended when checking targets.
I had a feeling he didn't know what he was doing.
You have a better place, maybe one we could camp near so we could at least hang out one night. Cook some burgers and maybe touch dicks, no touching balls though cause that's gay.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 564x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 564x280px
>tfw KCMO area
>only decent place is Pigeon Hill in St.Joe
We should get together sometime though.
>>
Lets do this
>>31530045
looks good though the fags at arfcom say you have to deal with gangbangers sweeping and occasionally shooting while people are setting up targets on a cold range. If there is a small group I don;t see this being a problem

Still would like to camp for one night and I can;t find anything closer than 15 miles at either place.

The rumor about people getting robbed ayt OPs place are bullshit btw, no public records of reports.
>>
>>31524415
Lots of /k/ niggers at Rolla
>>
>>31529251
That is litterly thr shittiesy , nigger and hick filled hell hole.
>>
>>31533278
Welcome to muhsurrah

So is this shit happening or what.
>>
>>31529251
I used to live on the edge of that when I was a kid. Reifsnider is maximum spoopy and that's even without the meth.
>>
>>31529882

I'm not a tripcodefag, newfriend.

>>31529801

Link to that post please, I haven't heard anything about that. This is a good ways away from STL and I don't think groids know about this range, let alone want to take a chance taking someone's gun while they're actively shooting it. Sounds like some disinfo unless you can provide a source.

>>31533137

I went there 3 days ago and it was all hu-whites only. I really don't think this is close enough for the Mondays, they like their innercity indoor ranges to take their hipoints to shoot sideways n sheeeiiiiit.
>>
>>31533762

It's happening. I'll make a tripcode and/or email to get this going.

Anyone got a snow shovel? I'd like to pick up the years worth of decaying brass and leave the range better than we found it.
>>
>>31533914
>I'm not a tripcodefag, newfriend.
>tries to organize a meet up and doesn't use a trip
>calls anyone a newfag
yea, youre a douchebag
>>
>>31534007

lol don't go then
>>
>>31524415
Stuck in St. Louis with no car, and school being a bitch and a half. Hopefully we'll all still be around 2 years in time
>>
>>31534108

Are you a redguard? Why no car?
>>
Official email address for this meetup.

How's Wednesday for the first meetup?
>>
>>31534254

oops I thought "options" was the email field

mokmeet @ aol.com
>>
>>31533959
>It's happening
MURIKAFUCKYEA.png
>leave the range better than we found it.
I like the cut of your jib, what ever the hell that means....anyone know where that came from.
>>31534076
LMAO, no one is going to your meet fag. Just another lonely day for you, you douchebag. You ever wonder why you have no friends anon?
>>31534306
No one respond to this douchebag the place he chose sucks balls, let this anon set it up >>31533959 he's going trip so we know its him
>>
File: nigger.png (29KB, 913x190px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
29KB, 913x190px
>>31534344
>>
>>31534162
Not a redguard, I'm from north of Chicago originally. As for why no car, trying to cut as much costs as possible as pharmacy school is so damn expensive
>>
First Meet:

Wednesday @ noon ish

Reifsnider State Forest

Bring guns and ammo and paper targets

mokmeet @aol.com
>>
>>31534370

Wash U? SLU?

You want a ride?
>>
>>31534398
On a Wednesday at noon? So fuck everyone with a day job.
Is this your post anon >>31533959 ?
>>
>>31534448

It starts at noon and goes until the range closes, which is about 7pm ish. Show up whenever. Dayjobers can make it.
>>
>>31534483
Answer the question please. Is this >>31533959 your post or not?
>>
I think i have Wednesday off id be interested. I have a new pistol i want to see how the sights work, the last owner red loctites the rear on.
>>
>>31535079

Sweet! There's lots of lanes for pistol. There's a 25 and 50 yard as well as a smaller 100 yd
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.