[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are SOF and other soldiers with "cool" jobs considered POGs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3839.jpg (108KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3839.jpg
108KB, 600x739px
Are SOF and other soldiers with "cool" jobs considered POGs?
>>
Fuckin' depends you dense cunt, anyone in SOF isnt going to be called a POG unless you're a fucking support unit attached to a Special Forces Group.
>>
Only butthurt ex-infantry who never "moved on" from the military care about this

Everyone else goes on with life
>>
>>31523423
That man would have a butterknife shoved up your ass before the p word even came to mind.
>>
>>31523515
/thread
>>
It is spelled "pogue." It has been long before you were born.

And to answer the question, if you earned a special operations title, that means you've accomplished something. If you're an 18 Bravo with a Ranger tab, CIB and a combat patch, who the hell cares if you're parking your ass in a pogue job?
>>
>>31523515
Yes and no. The ones who go around yelling "fucking pog!" at other service members yeah.

If I say pog it's just, well because they are a pog. The term in of itself is not an insult. I try not to say it because hearing civvies use it is cringeworthy, like OP.
>>
>>31523515
More like pogues who have self identity crisis.
>>
I love this picture.

He's so genuinely content, he obviously loves his job.

Someday I hope to find something to love something that much.
>>
>>31523555

Then why is it all the only people who care about this stuff all happen to be the shitbags of the military? Find me a group of vets who really care about this shit and I guarantee you that most of them won't have honorable discharges. Thats just the way it works
>>
>>31523574
You are disillusioned.

Join the American Legion or VFW (if you qualify).

We tease the pogues just as much as we did during AD. It's just a bit of ribbing. The fact that you are so severely hurt by this let's me know that you are 100% pogue.
>>
>>31524324

Or I can go on facebook and see by feed get spammed with motoshit by everyone who was got OTH's for drugs, behavior issues or just the fat people who got kicked out

My option doesn't require me to hang out with a bunch of guys who think sitting around all day drinking since the end of the Johnson administration is productive behavior
>>
>>31524353
Other anon was right. You are a butthurt pog.
>>
>>31523565
I love how he has that exact same expression in almost every photo I've seen of him.
Even in the 1979 photo when he joined, he has the exact same smile
>>
>>31524353
Your judgement is based on Facebook?

LOL. Okay, sport.
>>
>>31523423
Who is this ugly Rick Moranis lookalike?
>>
>>31524409
Rly nigga?
>>
>>31524409
Do pushups.
>>
>>31524409
Some dweeb
>>
File: 1461537224407.jpg (1MB, 2500x1672px) Image search: [Google]
1461537224407.jpg
1MB, 2500x1672px
>>31524409
git out
>>
>>31524409
DELTA FORCE
Not to be confused with
LIZARD FORCE
>>
>>31523423
I wonder what patch was on his Right shoulder?
>>
>>31524402

yes, it a great way for normal people to keep in contact with friends and associates

>>31524376

Tell me more about how you never did anything but low skill menial labor since you got out?
>>
>>31524741
It's called a GI Bill. I also get paid extra BAH because I had a kicker as an incentive on old Montgomery GI Bill.

Just because you're to stupid to use it and fall back on the trade you learned in the military doesn't mean others can't. Wtf is your MOS anyway?
>>
>>31524869

But I have used my G.I bill, been working overseas for the past couple of years.

Most people in the military move on with their lives as opposed to dwelling on shit and trying to relive the "glory days". Being around the VFW is just sad to see the guys who will never move on because the military was the greatest thing they feel they have ever done and haven't done much else since.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.