[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first day of deer hunt season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161001_193708.jpg (1MB, 3130x2347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161001_193708.jpg
1MB, 3130x2347px
Hello /k/

I had a great day today (pic related).

How was / is your day?
>>
>>31522382
Sitting at home not wanting to go out with the bow in rain.
>>
>>31522421
May better weather come your way for you and your bow to enjoy. I'm pretty sure today (8pm here, well after sunset) was the sunniest 1st. of deer hunt in my lifetime. Hurray for global warming
>>
>>31522382
Why is its asshole bleeding u sick fuck
>>
>>31522382
>killing animals for fun
No thanks, I'm a little more civilized than that.
>>
>>31522483
You like to get your meat from the supermarket?
>>
>>31522483
These are going to the larder / freezer and eventually the dinner table.
Sooooo, are you some vagan nu-male tit? And are you lost? Need directions to tumblr by any chance?
>>
>tfw live in the city
2bh i dont even like meat that much but I wish the local river wasn't so polluted so I could go fish in it and not die
>>
>>31522475
It's dead, so I can assure you that it is unaware of it's internal bleeding leaking out.
And yes, it is dead because I shot it. Not because i bored it to hemorrhoidal death trying to teach it my preferred pronouns like some people do, to other people non the less
>>
>>31522382
Breddy gud, taking my noguns friend to the range today because he and his wife want to get a gun for home defense.
>>
File: k hunts deer.png (185KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
k hunts deer.png
185KB, 1280x1024px
>>31522562
he's insinuating that you raped it, anon

are you new here or something
>>
>>31522594
>are you new here or something
Not really, but my mind tend to travel above gutter level. So insinuating sicko stuff tends to pass me by at a subterranean level. At least until someone in the right (or uhm, wrong) frame of mind feels that they should decrease my joy of this beautiful autumn day by pointing it out.
Oh, well. Sickos are sickos, hope they get their meds and are kept away from guns and livestock
>>
>>31522641
do you have autism
>>
>>31522574
Good for them. They are lucky to have a buddy to help them out on that path
>>
Why do people say you have to eat what you kill?

If you leave the meat laying the forest, something's going to eat the shit. Many animals just make a kill, take the good parts and leave the rest. I was gonna start hunting until I found out hunters are autismo as fuck about taking the meat with them.
>>
>>31522644
>do you have autism
Strange question. Of course I do. I am posting on 4chan. But at least it is a very mild case of autism compared to the average poster here.
>>
>>31522660
Not that autismo. Trust me. Hunters hunt foxes and I have never ever EVER met anyone who even considered eating fox (or any of the vermin/invasive species that we hunt). But yeah, deer - that's really good meat. It'd be an outright crime against good cuisine to just leave it for the carrion eaters.
>>
>>31522530
What does deer taste like? Can you add bacon ends (just the fat) and turn it into burgers?
>>
>>31522724
>What does deer taste like?
A more pungent version of beef. Strong flavor, goes well with pinot noir wines, or stout beer.

>turn it into burgers?
Outside my area of expertise. Ask an American. I visited the US once, and as far as I could tell, any real American can whip up a BBQ and make burgers out of any quality meat.
>>
>>31522724
fry ome venesin in butter and you have heaven on hearth
>>
>>31522641

That's a really subtle way of trying to explain how you totally weren't avoiding the subject of having fucked a deer in the ass by pretending to not know what they were talking about.
>>
>>31522724
>>31522895
You can indeed make burgers with deer meat. It would be lean, so blending it with some ground chuck or bacon as you mentioned would be advisable. It also makes a great base for chili con carne.
>>
>>31522562
>>31522641
Spotted the fudd
>>
>>31522382

I'm having a good day. Hunting seems fun because the idea of trekking through beautiful nature to blast animals seems therapeutic and pretty relaxing. But I'm not really into gutting or eating my prey, so I've shied away from it.

Hope you get more cool deers, bud. Good luck!
>>
>>31522495
Naw, vegan.

>>31522530
I'm a vegan, dunno what a nu male is but it seems like you got nothing of actual importance to say, I just don't kill animals for no reason.

Protip : Eating meat isn't a reason.
>>
>>31523023
Population control/conservation?
Research?
Food for yourself or if you donate it to the hungry?
>>
>>31523037
>Population control/conservation?
There was a post about this recently, perhaps you're unaware that "conversation" groups specifically allow the hogs to breed in order to keep them in a state of mass huntability, in order to bring in more hunters to pay dues to the "conversation" groups.

The more you know.

As for research, lel, as for food, I just said meat eating isn't needed.
>>
>>31522483
>for fun
>its a lot more humane to just let them starve to death guys
>>
>>31523144
What happens if you ban hunting deer?
There are many places that ask you to bring your deer guts by to study them and find out eating habits etc.
Do you know the amount of money hunting generates for Wildlife and Fisheries and many other wildlife agencies?
Also that "holier than thou" vegan attitude needs to stop. You're on the internet, more specifically 4chan. You're not impressing anyone.
>>
>>31523015
>trekking through beautiful nature to blast animals

It is more of a stationary thing. Your chances of seeing a deer at ground level are not good.
>>
>>31523144
>"conversation"
that lack of protein is starting to effect your brain function m8
>>
>>31523144
>allow the hogs to breed
>allow

This is like claiming you are allowing it to rain. Pigs breed like rabbits and with no predators there is no way to control them.
>>
>>31523188
I never use deer stands, always stalk through brush.
>>
>>31522483
>for fun
He's probably going to eat it and deer are fucking pests calm down faggot.
>>
>>31523188

Why is sitting in a dugout better for spotting deers?
>>
>>31523295
Deer move in predictable patterns. They have lanes. You are relying on spotting the movement to see the animal, that is vastly easier when you are stationary. Also it is a generational issue, there are far more deer around now than at any point in recent history. You do not have to move to find an animal which is now very common.
>>
>>31523144
Source?
>>
>>31523023
lol fag.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.