[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIY Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Gun pants.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gun pants.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
So, here's another DIY project for hiding a gun. Of course this is no substitute for a safe, but, it will keep a gun in a place in that few people will be looking for a gun and it's a hell of a lot better than under a bed or in a corner.

https://youtu.be/m7KJ4e0FVFU
>>
>>31521809
Retardshit.
>>
>>31521817
That's like the /k/ seal of approval.
>>
>>31521809

Is that a gun in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
>>
>>31521831
Not at all, this is just fucking pathetically dumb.
>>
>>31521884
Nah, I think it's genius. How many burglars steal pants or look to steal pants.
>>
>>31521905
If you think this is anything but retarded I have some bad news for you.

If burglars have got time to search (and by time I mean like 3 minutes) they're tossing all of a closet to see if there's something hiding in there. Hard not to notice the gun shaped thing when throwing all of your clothes out of the way to look for a safe\ whatever valuables tucked away in the back of the closet in a shoebox\ guns behind the clothes, etc.

Off the top of my head:
If you want a no effort place to hide shit, go under the kitchen\ bathroom sink, preferably hung out of sight, but that's one of the few places that isn't going to get tossed. Pistols can be placed inside boxes of feminine hygiene products and be pretty safe.

In drop\ acoustic ceilings would be another good one.

Maybe open the bottom of your couch\ ottoman, velcro guns in place and reattach fabric w/ velcro. The couches are going to get tossed, but probably not sliced open like a mattress or box spring is likely to, so securing everything nice and tight should keep it relatively safe.

For god tier hidey hole, hinge up a couple stairs and frame out some storage underneath, but this requires a small amount of actual work.

Get a safe and bolt it to the floor in a corner is obviously your best option.

All this accomplishes is fucking up some pants. Like I said, retard shit.
>>
File: The-Italian-Job-001.jpg (631KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
The-Italian-Job-001.jpg
631KB, 1280x1024px
>>31522055
The burglar myth
>>
File: harold-caley-and-andrew-hintt.jpg (68KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
harold-caley-and-andrew-hintt.jpg
68KB, 640x360px
>>31522055
The burglar reality

http://www.policechiefmagazine.org/magazine/index.cfm?fuseaction=display_arch&article_id=3273&issue_id=22014
>>
>>31521809
Stop spamming your retarded shit SAO, and realize you were permab& for a reason.
>>
>>31522261
Brotip:. All bans and IP filters were removed when 4chan was sold.
>>
File: burglars-quest-575.jpg (218KB, 575x1821px) Image search: [Google]
burglars-quest-575.jpg
218KB, 575x1821px
>>31522121
Shitty heist movie remake. You make an excellent point. Enjoy your pants.
>>31522139
Police actually solve crimes when they use scientific methods to investigate them? Good to know I guess.

If we're just posting burglary facts
http://www.asecurelife.com/security-infographic/

Excerpts
>burglars spend 8 to 12 minutes inside on average
>The master bedroom is often the first room burgled
>Burglars will often first search your dresser drawers, desks, closets and safes

Pants on head retarded.
>>
>>31522273
I believe the Squid ban is still in place, and if it is the SAO/LEO/BridgeGuy is as well.
>>
>>31522331
Nope. All bans were wiped out. Even Zed's trip ban was removed.
>>
>>31522372
Then where is that faggot, and Squid, they were enjoyable at times.
>>
>>31522418
Trips get retired and burnt out. He's still here, still trolling, and using a new trip.

The heartbreaker/GiRL drama was more fun than squid.
>>
>>31522418
>>31522447
>Enjoying trips
Anons pls
>>
>>31522458
Trips=drama
Drama=entertainment
Entertainment=fun
>>
>>31522308
>Of course this is no substitute for a safe
>>
>>31522991
Giving retarded advice with a disclaimer is still giving retarded advice.

Can you find a substitute for posting your stupid shit around here? Or breathing?
>>
I posted this before, here is what i did to hide my guns when i lived in an apartment in the inner city.

I had a huge basket full of dirty clothes. Literally full to the top of dirty, sweaty smelly clothes. Sitting right in the corner, out in the open. I would place a pair of tighty whities on tip with a large skid mark. No one is going to dig though that to see what is in the bottom. My guns were safe.
>>
When I was younger, like 10, we're riding our bikes around the small town we lived in. Think like stranger things series on Netflix and we met up with this other group that I didn't know.
We went into a house, I heard one say they weren't home but it didn't register, I thought it was one of theirs or something.
We hung out for mauve 15 minutes, I think one guy was pilfering stuff, jewelry, from the bedroom and we left. It didn't even occur to me until later what happened.
Point is, there was no rush, plenty of time to look around.
>>
>>31523033
You've contributed nothing to this world. You don't have a right to consume oxygen
>>
>>31521809
Actually a pretty neat idea, although I'd sew it inside out to look a lil nicer
>>
>>31523991
I didn't feel like rethreading the machine, using a matching color thread would have looked a lot better.
>>
File: 546984.jpg (18KB, 480x315px) Image search: [Google]
546984.jpg
18KB, 480x315px
>>31523234
>grab hamper
>turn upside down
>GUNS!

Not too bright, are ya son?
>>
>>31524542
Keeping guns in the trash can is also a good spot.
>>
I swear DIY on this board just means retarded shit, like those DIY magpulls with fucking duct tape and shoe laces.
>>
>>31524905
It's all about function.
>>
>>31525007
It's all retarded shit people think is clever and needs to be explained and shared while completely oblivious to how god damn dumb they really are.
>>
>>31525361
Like /k/ is anything but dumb shit. Is it your first day here?
>>
>>31521809
And the second anyone tries to do anything in your closet (like look for guns) and feels something hard and heavy in your (heheheheheheheheh) pants, your plan fails.
>>
>>31525518
I don't always look for gun, but, when I do it's in a closet in the pants.
>>
>>31525415
It ain't, It's just hilarious actual mentally challenged people do that stupid shit amateur TV Chef's do with the throw random shit together and call it good.
>>
>>31525600
>throw random shit together
Oh, you're talking about salad.
>>
>>31521809
burglars toss your closets looking for shit hidden behind the clothes
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.