[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's over.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

EVERYONE DOWNLOAD THE MEGA FOLDER RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

THE UN WILL SHUT THIS DOWN REALLY FUCKING QUICK

https://murdercube.com/

DO IT NOW FAGGOTS. GET THE DO/K/UMENTS TOO.

BACK EVERYTHING UP! NOTHING IS SAFE.

GOD BE WITH YOU ALL, YOU GLORIOUS BASTARDS
>>
>>31518538
shut the fuck up you sperg
>>
File: 1474028187335.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1474028187335.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>31518538
>>
.....so..... I literally have been in the woods all week. what happened this time?
>>
>>31518568
http://fortune.com/2016/09/30/internet-oversight-transfer-saturday/

Today the US gave away the internet. We are no longer under the protection US law.

We're done for.
>>
>>31518592
Basically the US handed control of the internet to a company regulated by the UN half an hour ago, the UN now has complete control over the internet.
>>
>>31518601

This is so untrue. ICANN has no mandate nor power to censor the Internet. They're nerds making sure numbers are correct.
>>
>>31518628
Yeah, the UN are the ones who will do the censoring.
>>
>>31518601

Ok.... so DDOS the UN until they are even more ineffective than before. I bet people could even get the Russians in on that.

FFS they can't even keep technologically backwards warlords in the shittiest parts of the African subcontinent from shooting at each other for the stupidest reasons with the funding and willpower of some of the most powerful counties in the world, how do you expect them to be able to control the internet without destroying it.

and if they destroy it? Oh well, people make a different network.
>>
This is some quality weapons and military equipment in this thread.
>>
>>31518601
Icaan is not regulated by the un, and wasn't really regulated by the us either.
>>
File: 1475188617670.jpg (40KB, 405x650px)
1475188617670.jpg
40KB, 405x650px
>>31518655
Stfu. This is important
>>
>>31518655
Communication and encryption technologies fall under weaponry
>>
>>31518673
I'm sure it is. Why exactly are you discussing it on /k/?
>>
>>31518682
Because i am on /k/. Im not op i just saw it.
>>
>>31518681
To elaborate on this its arguable that the internet itself falls under the classification of munition. It is, after all, a military communication technology and that clearly falls under the US munitions list.

This would make your right to 4chans arguably a 2nd amendment issue.

GPS too
>>
>>31518765
>GPS

I swear there's a fucker nearby that's got something rigged up to introduce errors into the clock frequency near where I was working this last week. I know I was using a shitty E-trex, but a clear sky above with no canyon walls nearby shouldn't be getting me errors big enough to put my coordinates in british columbia from northern new mexico.
>>
File: 1475194113442.jpg (10KB, 240x184px) Image search: [Google]
1475194113442.jpg
10KB, 240x184px
Love y'all crazy bustards.
>>
Isn't the ICAAN only in charge of DNS? If the server is hosted in the US, it's still subject to US law.
>>
>see /pol/ bitching about this
>go over to /g/ to see if it's really anything
>there's a single thread
>it consists of /pol/ sperging out and /g/ telling them it's not happening
I'm not sure why I expected anything different.
>>
>>31518837
Get a waas receiver.
>>
File: 1431568212419.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1431568212419.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>31518837
>be driving innawoods
>GPS says there is a road across a river from me, and my road is unmarked
>fuck around crossing river, nothing there
>check my gps chords
>GPS is correct
>ring up local planning
>MFW road was built in the wrong place
>>
>>31518601

Sauce you fuck.
>>
Is the klauses mini folder down? Or no one seeds it anymore?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.