[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know what the best necklass push/punch knives are?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Anyone know what the best necklass push/punch knives are?
>>
>Buy a punching bag
>Punch repeatedly until bones in hand are strong
>Punch repeatedly until muscles are strong
>No longer need "punch knives"
Don't be a fucking pussy OP. Learn to fight or accept your fate of being raped by a dindu at 3am in a dark alley.
>>
>>31518399

>being able to punch really hard = learning how to fight

family just shoot them with a gun
>>
>>31518430
He's asking about a damn knife used for the same intent as punching. If he had asked about a gun then I would've recommended a gun.
>>
>>31518488

yeah and you told him to punch a wall until hes real good at punching, your post was just as unhelpful.
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
Been wondering about my knife as well so going to piggy back on yours OP

I own pic related and am to broke to buy a new pocket knife. What is the proper way to use a karambit and is it viable for self defense? Due to my job i can rarely carry my gun.

By what i can tell from common sense, the blade is kind of dull while the point is very pointy. So i assume im supposed to hold it in a defensive postion with the blade pointing away from me and my fore finger through the big loop on the end. Then stab as neccesary. But what is the most effective way to kill with it? Do i stab repeatably or stab and try to cut when i withdraw the blade from my attacker.

Honestly seems like a weird gimp knife that isnt good at anything a straight blade wouldnt do better
>>
Push daggers are actually less advantageous to use than just hitting with your fists. Just buy a normal knife.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 640x381px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 640x381px
>>31518399
More like take up boxing, judo/jujitsu, and eskrima.

To competition level.

It is just like dancing. You can't teach your self.
>>
File: SAFE KEEPER SERIES_m.jpg (23KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
SAFE KEEPER SERIES_m.jpg
23KB, 500x333px
>>31517455
The Urban Pal is small as fuck and would only cause a flesh wound

I carried something like this before I got my CCW
>>
>>31518911
Obvious bait is obvious. 0/10
>>
why would you ever spend money on sharp buttplugs

are you trying to defend yourself by making the attacker laugh himself to death?
>>
File: 120805837.n8gCfhNU.CSUP1.jpg (599KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
120805837.n8gCfhNU.CSUP1.jpg
599KB, 800x680px
>>31517455
>>31518911
>>31519200
Here is my only experience with the weapon in question. Pic related was my kind
>be 20ish
>drunk neighbor talking dirty to my lady
>he squares off
>take out pic related
>he doesnt even notice
>we throw some fists
>he's already bleeding before even realizing I'm holding it
>"what you got there?" tries to disengage
>basically too drunk to realize the damage
>I take my fat lip and retreat
>he dies 4 years later of a heart attack
haha who's the dirty coke whore now?
>>
>less effective than a punch

The trick is to tuck it into the back of your waistband.
When you get into a fight or flight situation you will void your bowels.
Now your knife is covered in shit. Get him in the belly and it's all over.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.