[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kalling all kekfornians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 28

Are you prepared to never see this on your doorstep ever again? Are you ready to pay a bunch of fees, go through a background check, obtain a permit, AND pay outrageous prices for ammo?
>>
Dear commiefornia gun owners,

Please stay in your state and wallow in the shit you allowed to happen.

Sincerely, every other non shitty state.
>>
I wasn't ready to deal with that, so I left the state.
>>
>>31513521
>dont have a beach
>>
File: a-time-to-kill.jpg (76KB, 612x396px) Image search: [Google]
a-time-to-kill.jpg
76KB, 612x396px
>>31513522
Have you learned the errors of your ways? Are you going to vote republican for the foreseeable future? Do you forever disavow the Democratic party that continuously wants to disarm you by any means necessary?
>>
>>31513529

Oh but I do. :^)
>>
>>31513538
Ive never voted democrat in my life you faggot.
>>
File: Florida.jpg (1MB, 750x4250px) Image search: [Google]
Florida.jpg
1MB, 750x4250px
>>31513529
>live in Florida
>have beach

I am aware that this is not a perfect solution.
>>
>>31513521
Dear moron,

I am specifically moving to a pro gun state to vote democrat and encouraging my liberal friends to join in since the cost of living is so cheap in your shitholes.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (30KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
30KB, 456x320px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xLNyhYOOEE

>Californian's faces when they fully allowed themselves to get cucked

I just hope their foul contagion doesn't spread to AZ or the other masterrace states.
>>
>>31513574
If its a shithole why move to it?

Checkm8 commiefornians
>>
>>31513574

>that moment when you bait because you're a salty commiefornian

Kek.
>>
>>31513579
why would you post that abomination of a video.
>>
File: guns.jpg (887KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
guns.jpg
887KB, 3264x2448px
>>31513579
>AZ

Mah nigga
>>
File: 1440730893137.png (292KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1440730893137.png
292KB, 960x540px
>list UPS store in Las Vegas as shipping address
>order as much ammo as I want
>UPS Store proxy fee is $5 per pickup
>mfw I'm a bullet bootlegger
>>
>>31513521
You cant stop me from moving
>>
File: Rex_Banner.jpg (70KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Rex_Banner.jpg
70KB, 1024x768px
>>31513683

You're out there somewhere, bullet baron! And I'll find you.
>>
>>31513919
lol
>>
>>31513683
so how do you wanna do this? I would like to sign on to become a future customer of yours. what shall we call "ammo" now that it's illegal to refer to it as that. so "I'll take a case of 1000 hot dogs please..." *wink wink*
>>
>>31514242
Fuck off and do it yourself, I enjoy my dogs unshot
>>
>>31514242

Fuck off ATF. Leave me and my puppers alone.
>>
>>31514242
disposable prostate stimulators
>>
>tfw I live in Florida and can buy as much guns and ammo as I want
>and I still have nice beaches

It's like the non-cucked version of California
>>
>>31513569
>extra long test drive
that's where i lost
>>
>>31513574

What's funny is that they actually do this, and then when they get their liberal government the cost of living skyrockets because liberals can't manage anything for shit.

Then they move to another more conservative state and do the same thing expecting it to be different.
>>
>>31514420
youre on the atlantic ocean though
>>
>>31514420

>Texan, so us too

We have a lot in common Florida, you and I.
>>
>>31514473
Sounds like Denver
>>
>>31513494
so some guns on the CA roster are expiring, should i get one while i still can or just get a shotgun since everything else will be banned sooner or later.
>>
>>31514576
Gulf coast, bitch

east coast is garbage desu
>>
Fuck California. Im going to move to Arizona, hopefully the Democrats there know what they're doing.
>>
>>31513587
Because it's authentic.
>>
>>31514753
Kek
>>
fellow cuckifornians let us unite and refuse to comply together! let's do group buys in reno and las vegas! fuck the law!!!!!!
>>
>>31515377
Big problem is that we may not be able to sell to you anymore as we don't have access to your background system.
>>
>>31515396
well shit, i wanna die now
>>
>>31515418
just stockpile now while you still can
>>
>>31515418
http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billCompareClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB1235

Here is the law.

Have fun figuring this all out.

Apparently, I wouldn't even be able to bring a handgun or shotgun into the state with any ammo without a hunting license as I live in Nevada.
>>
>>31515396
Is it common to even ask for an ID when selling ammo? I cant remember the last time someone asked for DL while buying ammo.
>>
>>31515396
Doesnt matter. Ammo is an unrestricted item in every state that borders California. You just buy it and take it over the border.

Just don't look suspicious when you go through the ag checkpoints and youre good.

Same system we all use for high cap mags currently.
>>
Fucking this >>31513555

I voted for Rep every fucking time. We have LA and SF though which are fucking huge brain dead voters/districts. A majority of California's outside of this are republican/right leaning.

Cali is retarded.
>>
>>31513521
>implying all cali gun owners are responsible for this shit
If 51% vote the wrong way, the 49% have very little say past that.
That's not to say there's not fudd gun owners out there who drool over removing scary guns.
>>
>>31515539
>Mfw everybody acts shocked when I tell them how conservative and Republican I am

REEEEEEEEEEEE

THE WHOLE FUCKING STATE ISN'T JUST THE CITIES

I grew up in a county that went red in both 2008 and 2012. We constantly got shit on by the cucks in Sacramento. Enough was enough.
>>
File: b49.gif (186KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
186KB, 828x828px
>>31515560
Forgot my face
>>
>>31515514
Except that FFLs have to follow the law of the state in which a person actually resides.

You may not be aware of this, but if I am in Nevada and I see someone from Illinois I would be required to ask for their FOID before I sold or transferred them anything that fell within their particular laws.

This would be the case as well with a New York State resident who wished to purchase handgun ammunition and did not have a Pistol Purchase Permit.

Why don't we ever hear about this? Because there have not been any situations where this would come up or be prosecutable.

Do you think that the CA DOJ would give a shit when they are able to give the ATF (Who has their Field Office in Sacramento), easy bait to shut down FFL's?

>Same system we all use for high cap mags currently.

Hi-Cap magazines are different as there is no Federal Law restricting them at this time. You also do not need to be an FFL to sell a magazine.

The crucial juncture for this will be if FFL's will comply or not comply with the law as written and if the ATF will do whatever they want.
>>
>>31515627
We are talking about ammo not guns

You don't need a FFL to sell ammo
>>
>>31515627
>30364. (a) The sale, delivery, or transfer of ammunition may only occur in a face-to-face transaction with the seller, deliverer, or transferor being provided bona fide evidence of identity from the purchaser or other transferee, provided, however, that ammunition may be purchased over the Internet or through other means of remote ordering if an ammunition vendor in this state initially receives the ammunition and processes the transfer in compliance with this article, Article 3 (commencing with Section 30345), and Article 4 (commencing with Section 30355). An ammunition vendor is required to promptly and properly process those transactions. An ammunition vendor may charge a fee to process the transfer not to exceed ten dollars ($10) per transaction. An ammunition vendor is not required to house ammunition orders longer than 30 days.
(b) Subdivision (a) shall not apply to or affect the sale, delivery, or transfer of ammunition to any of the following:

>(7) A person whose licensed premises are outside this state and who is licensed as a dealer or collector of firearms pursuant to Chapter 44 (commencing with Section 921) of Title 18 of the United States Code and the regulations issued pursuant thereto.

Note that this only allows the export of ammunition from a dealer like LAX Ammo to another dealer, not from a California dealer to a resident of another state.
>>
File: vlcsnap-error649.png (159KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error649.png
159KB, 512x384px
>>31513919
(no you won't!)
>>
>>31515633
You don't. However, an FFL needs to follow the laws of a residents state when he transfers any item under the GCA of 1968.

>Does Federal law require licensees to comply with State laws and local published ordinances when selling firearms?

>Yes. It is unlawful for any licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector to sell or deliver any firearm to any person if the person’s purchase or possession would be in violation of any State law or local published ordinance applicable at the place of sale, delivery or other disposition.

>[18 U.S.C. 922(b)(2); 27 CFR 478.99(b)(2)]

You notice that it states firearms, there is another section of the USC that matters more.

>The Federal Firearms Law requires licensees to comply with state laws and local published ordinances that are relevant to the enforcement of the GCA.

>It is unlawful for any licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector to sell or deliver any firearm or ammunition to any person if the person's purchase or possession would be in violation of any state law or local published ordinance applicable at the place of sale or delivery. (See above, "ATF will approve the application…"for requirement to comply with state and local law to qualify for a license.) [18 U. S. C. 922(b)(2), 27 CFR 178.99(b)(2)]

You would be best to be aware of this going forward.
>>
>>31513521
Like you would do anything but bend over if it happened in your state.
>>
>>31515792
Yes but its not illegal to buy ammo that you keep in that state.

Its illegal if I say I am bringing it back into california but why would I say that?
>>
>>31515792
>Applicable at the place of sale or delivery

So buying out of state is still totally legal for the ffl
>>
>>31515844
For the FFL, but not for an individual without an ammunition permit or a background check.

>>31515825
I'm not sure you would necessarily be able to do that either unless you meet one of the exceptions that is outlined where a background check or permit is not required.
>>
>>31513494

It is a one time $50 fee to be background checked and placed in a database. Once you do that once, you can buy bullets.

It's lame, but it's not a huge issue desu.
>>
>>31515884
kys
>>
>>31515884
>Ok with needing a background check to buy fucking ammo

This is how rights get eroded
>>
>>31515884
>$50 fee to be background checked and placed in a database.
hope you like that death camp they will be sending you to
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 458x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 458x418px
>>31515884
>>
I miss California so bad Texas sucks shitty ass Mexican food and fat ass white trash. The complete lack of anything even resembling public land is also a huge minus for me. Whenever I complain fucking dip shit co-workers say I need to go buy some land. Yeah sure thing man I totally want to spend my weekends clearing brush and maintaining fences. Let me get right on that spending 100k on a few hundred acres in west Texas when I'm living in Dallas.

I don't care for the far left wing agenda of restricting firearms but then again I'm not a single issue voter either. Maybe if Trump wins the election California will finally have the reason it needs to fuckin walk away. We're already giving a dollar to Washington and getting back less then half if that's not an act of war I don't know what is.
>>
>>31513521
Yeah, I don't think they care.
>>
>>31514242
Yeah, I'd rather not one day wake up with my wife shot in the door frame. Kindly fuck off.
>>
File: Weak, feeble.gif (2MB, 448x324px) Image search: [Google]
Weak, feeble.gif
2MB, 448x324px
>>31515884

This attitude is why you pushovers are in such a bad situation.

Even in fucking Connecticut 85% of "assault weapon" owners flipped the government the bird and burned their registration forms.

Californians are the weakest link in America.
>>
>>31516203
You sound exactly like the kind of person who should stay the fuck in California and never leave.
>>
>>31516284

God willing I will be within 3-5 years. Miss decent fish tacos, beaches, and anything resembling a mountain instead of the goddamn Monopoly board I live on right now. I'd glass this entire state if I thought anything of value would be lost.
>>
>>31516203
>We're already giving a dollar to Washington and getting back less then half if that's not an act of war I don't know what is.

The only reason for that is all the tariff revenue from the ports. Your state is like 40% white, you would be massively parasitic if it weren't for the ports and silicon valley.

Same thing with the banks in New York. A handful of businesses massively tilting the statistics in that state's favor.

And then politicians from the coasts can claim that red states are the big drain on federal coffers by counting farm programs and military spending as 'welfare'.
>>
>>31516322
holy shit a californian that wants to leave Texas and go back. how many of the others do you think you can convince to go with you? this would make my fucking year.
>>
>>31513494
Reload your ammo you retard
>>
>>31516270
I thought we were talking about ammo
>>
>>31516351

I dunno man I have co-workers from states out west and they also want to bail. Everyone here is so uptight and the no public land is also pissing them off as well. It's simply not that great here after having lived in California there is nothing nice about this place except for its gun laws.
>>
File: IMG_0476.jpg (101KB, 626x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0476.jpg
101KB, 626x445px
>>31516487
>Californians dont like Texas

Can it be? Will they return to their containment state?
>>
>>31516429
permits will also be required to buy reloading supplies
>>
>>31516512
Source?
>>
File: PV6g8T.jpg (83KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
PV6g8T.jpg
83KB, 1600x990px
>>31513494
Wait, commiefornians can't even order ammo? Holy shit, I'm Canadian and I pity you. Jesus get your shit together
>>
File: nuke gif.gif (4MB, 316x195px) Image search: [Google]
nuke gif.gif
4MB, 316x195px
I continually ask how this doesn't rape the Commerce Clause and get no reply. It's like... it's like everybody's just shrugged and accepted these blue-fascist bastards can and will do whatever they want.

>>31516270
I know, I know. You're right. The big city gun owners are cucked and us red-state rural types are more or less sheltering in place. Look on the bright side: there's nothing wrong with the west coast a nuclear war with China wouldn't straighten out in half an hour.
>>
Guns and ammo are still legal in California?

As someone who lives in Fag Diego, this surprises me that ammo packages are now being outlawed.

I wish I had the money, the proper license, and twelve permits to buy a Nerf Gun from walmart. I suppose all of that is a pipe dream... for criminals.
>>
>>31516544
>even the maple leaves are shitting on California
>>
>>31516508

I will be I know that much. Can't stand the natives here to their larger than life and YeeHaw!!! bullshit pisses me off to no extent. There's a reason why I stay home on the weekends and don't associate with people here outside of work. Mostly cause I don't want any attachments when it comes time to bail the last thing I want to do is meet a girl and get stuck here.
>>
File: 1396468892803.jpg (29KB, 640x534px) Image search: [Google]
1396468892803.jpg
29KB, 640x534px
>>31513579
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xLNyhYOOEE
Holy shit
>>
>>31516508

>Liking Texas
While it is a step up from CA, NJ, NY, etc. it's a step down from everywhere else.

Enjoy the terrible people, shit food, illegals and the worst fucking drivers in the US.
>>
>>31516618
>can't see the irony of being a shitty state culture shitting on another shitty state's culture
I'm laughing.
>>
>>31516603

I'm also from San Diego man I miss Rubios...
>>
>>31516329
25%
>>
File: texasball.png (22KB, 520x438px) Image search: [Google]
texasball.png
22KB, 520x438px
>>31516618
Wow. What an insular little shitbird you must be.

I had to move to Houston many years back to take care of a sick mother and yes, the flat horizon and the humidity killed me, but holy fuck I never ate so well so cheap my entire life. And everybody was nice. I was in me weeaboo phase, and I found a thriving group of people I could get together and eat fajitas and watch Japanese cartoons with. I adapted. And I enjoyed. And I remember it fondly enough that I damn near cried when Barnacles closed down.

Move to New York. You sound like a big enough asshole you'd fit right in.
>>
so we can't order online anymore? i thought this was only speculated to be going into law. god damn it i was just going to buy some bullets
>>
>>31516658

Amen brother the people here are nothing but a bunch of fucking red necks they epitomize the reasons the rest of the world hates America. Ignorant, hateful of other races, other religions. I don't even go to restaurants here it's a waste of money the food does suck I just cook at home. The drivers are also the worst I see more fender benders here than all my time in California. They really don't know how to drive here.
>>
>>31516722
In 2019 you cant

You still can until then
>>
>>31516741
im looking at my ballot i just got, is Prop 63 what we're all talking about? it might pass fuck
>>
>>31516740
Austinite liberal faggot detected.
>>
>>31513494
Wait, does Federal just ship bulk 5.56 in a plastic bag?
>>
Here in NY I basically can't build an AR without spending twice as much on compliance parts and gunsmithing services (need to pin thread protector on threaded barrels).

It's fucking shit and I'm tired of butchering a brand new upper. I almost feel like not spending any more money on guns and just saving up enough money to leave this shithole and retire in the mountains.
>>
>>31516754
Yup
>>
>>31516702
Houstonfag here. If you haven't already, go to the original Ninfas. Margaritas the size of your head and flan the size of a tire.
>>
>>31516756
Retard who always takes bait detected.

Reddit transplants genuinely thinks (you)s are upvotes
>>
>>31516768
Just don't comply
>>
>>31516772
looks like I've got some hoarding to do
>>
>>31516786

I'm all for that except... how do I practice? How do I sight in my guns?
>>
>>31516702

I tried to adapt too man but after 4 years of living in this shit hole I've discovered no matter what I try it's just not happening. Glad my parents are retiring soon to give me a reason to move back to CA.
>>
>>31516799
Private land, or out of state
>>
>>31516767
Yep, big ol plastic bag...in a box.
>>
>>31516756

Not at all man I live in Dallas.
>>
>>31516805

I don't have private land, and going out of state is not even remotely convenient
>>
>>31516781
No, there are people like this.

>>31516778
Love to. So would Mom. Unfortunately we're both back in FUCKING CALIFORNIA.

>>31516820
Dallas faggot then. Anybody who lives anywhere in that flat humid goddam state who says they can't find decent food is either a lazy fuckstick or a liar.
>>
>>31516754

CA is also voting to legalize Marijuana. That's reason enough for me to move back.
>>
>>31516846
They're not going to legalize, you retard. They are going to hold off on it and then when the bill finally comes up again they are going to push it down again.

It's hilarious how weedfags keep thinking it's ever going to happen.
>>
>>31516846
yeah im voting a solid no on that one as well. thinking im going to vote no on every one of these shitty props, except for 60. makes porn actors have to wear condoms kek
>>
>>31516838

In comparison to AZ, NM, and CA Mexican food the shit that passes for it here in Dallas is disgusting. I can find better BBQ places in San Diego I never cared for beef BBQ anyways give me pork.
>>
>>31516786
>Just don't comply
DON'T COMPLY
DON'T COMPLY
DON'T COMPLY
DON'T COMPLY
DON'T COMPLY
DON'T COMPLY
>>
>>31513521
Must be a Coloradobro
>>
>>31516862

It'll pass man after seeing the revenue generated in WA and CO it's inevitable. A big state like CA needs to generate as much revenue as possible.
>>
>>31513494
i just bought ammo from neveda, got it today
>>
>>31514753
Our Democrats are what you Californians would call "right wing neo Nazis"
>>
>>31516903
Yep

Gotta pay for education of children of illegal immigrants somehow. We know their parents sure as fuck dont pay CA income tax.
>>
>>31516871

Let me guess a fuckin transplant from a red state don't need to wacky weed?
>>
>>31513521
Nah, Im coming to your state and voting for Rand Paul in 2020 and there's nothing you can do about it you faggot piece of shit.
>>
>>31516658
>Worst drivers
Floridian here, nobody can steal that one from us, sorry.
>>
>>31516916
you mean you drove there, bought it, and drove it back home?
>>
>>31516926
bay area born and raised, had a medical card for a year. weed is trash and I've seen a lot of good friends turn into uninteresting losers smoking that shit. it's already basically legal, i don't want to send a message to the people that it's acceptable to smoke it. people that want it can already easily access it
>>
>>31513569
Bruh FL rules. Last night I got to play operator in my undies inside my house while the sheriff's department blasted the fuck out of everyones property with lights. They were looking for a dindunuffin who robbed a store.

Pretty much I got to wave at the sheriff while I was looking at em through a pair of big knockers while they blasted a light at me. Then I sat in my house getting drunk as fuck with my rifle watching for dindus.
>>
>>31516941
The law hasn't taken effect yet
>>
>>31516924

Yeah man educating them might make em vote Democrat better to keep em ignorant so they'll vote Republican.
>>
>>31516927
>Rand Paul
>2020
Unless he singlehandedly saves the Libertarian Party from becoming Democrat light there is literally no point in voting for that autistic beta.
>>
>>31516961
Anchor babies need to go back
>>
>>31516961
you 'avin a giggle m8?
>>
>>31516885
>1st rule of being an Arizonan: don't talk about Arizona
Do you want the califucks to come here and brainwash our Mexicans?
>>
i really love how /k/ thinks all californians must be democrats. it is a long state with different types and trust me i hate the liberals as much as the next guy. I also love the other kommandos here making fun of us all the while theyre own state is being taken over by liberals. Atleast we tried to get those bills overturned. its a shitty situation and ill im gunna do is buy more guns and horde ammo like any good kommando.
>>
Can someone help me out on this? Are M1A rifles still legal here in CA after all this garbage?
>>
>>31516979

Not at all it's common knowledge that higher educated people lean Democrat. Less educated tend to vote Republican.
>>
>>31516930
I didn't believe in miasmic theory but there has to be something in the air in Florida that makes people crazy.

>>31516991
I can't take liberals out back and shoot them, they come in fucking droves and the only way to stop it is in the ballot, something liberals subvert via getting into unelected positions.

By all means go shoot up a Ben and Jerry's because that is about all you can do against liberals in your homestate.
>>
>>31516991

Thank you man! Not all of the residences here are far left leaning wackos. I'm a moderate Democrat myself I need the 2nd Amendment as a check against out of control corporations as well as government.
>>
>>31516991
*high five*
>>
>>31517021
so much wrong here. why do you assume that being democrat is desirable? why do you assume that being "higher educated" means that someone is more intelligent or that it will make them a better citizen/person/voter?

it's also common knowledge that public school and higher education are massive institutions of leftist indoctrination.
>>
Me personally I'm not complying with any of this. I have friends and family out of state that can ship me all the ammo I need. I may also have been shipped a firearm or 2 as well. kek
>>
File: 1471294814652.png (95KB, 590x586px) Image search: [Google]
1471294814652.png
95KB, 590x586px
>>31515938
>>31515984
>>31516028
>>31516053
>>31516270

Honestly, I'm rich and don't give a fuck that I have to pay a fee.

They'll never be able to fully ban longarms in California barring Clinton's Supreme Court shredding the 2nd Amendment. At that point, we're all in it together. Until then, have fun being poor and "oppressed." Maybe you should find some solidarity with hashtag BLM.
>>
>>31517154
>Smug rich california faggot

Thanks for reminding me why I left
>>
>>31513574
>moving to Austin Texas
I left a few months back after my tenure at UT Austin. You couldn't pay me enough to live there.
>>
>>31516512
only powder. bullets, primers, and so on aren't covered at all - just need to be 18 to purchase.
>>
>>31513494
>not staying just to not comply
>not just reloading
>not living in a pro gun county

I wish LA and SF would just fucking die already
>>
>>31516805
private land in CA requires 6 figure incomes, and driving out of state is 4-6 hours.
>>
>>31517230
yeah, it's an SF politician who's sponsoring the prop. a city thats already outlawed guns is trying to shit up the rest of the state which has incredibly different demographics
>>
>>31517021
a worthless moron with a women's studies degree is 'higher educated" than an industrial plumber who finished highschool that makes 6 figures and has tons of work.

liberal education enclaves that control their student's political opinions via indoctrination/peer pressure/threats of expulsion does nothing to support the theory of political preference based on education.

instead look at educated professionals like bankers, businessmen, lawyers, doctors, engineers, chemists, and so on. they are all majority republican.
>>
File: 1450351838939.jpg (182KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
1450351838939.jpg
182KB, 620x388px
>>31517169

Thank you for leaving. There are too many people here, anyway.
>>
>>31513579
Too late, they're already here. I live in Buckeye. There's more CA plates here than AZ plates.
>>
Maybe its time for America to just die and we can start our own nation.
>>
>>31514576
So? Enjoy your rocks I guess
>>
>>31515503
Yes but I have a baby face so who knows
>>
>>31517312

+1
>>
>>31517415
>anyone not from California is stupid and ignorant
>proceeds to be stupid and ignorant
>>
>>31513494

I see California as a warning to the rest of gun owners in currently free states. None of us are safe, with the right amount of time + liberals any state can be overrun.
>>
>>31517312
A lot of illegals shitting up the state mostly
>>
>>31517359

Here's hoping this next election is the push this country needs to tear itself apart. Both candidates are shit and highly controversial. There's a chance however small that some states won't accept the results and say fuck off we're done.
>>
>>31517435
>The west coast is just California
Did you dress yourself this morning? Face it. The southeast has the best beaches, especially the barrier islands
>>
>>31514613

painful truth...............

why must you remind me!?!?!?
>>
>>31517458
>calls the entirety of the east coast nothing but rock beaches
>moves goalposts to the 'best' beaches
>>
>>31517458
>The southeast has the best beaches

You are entirely incorrect and have obviously never been to Southern California or the Central Coast. Or Hawaii, for that matter.
>>
>>31517001
All centerfire rifles with a removeable magazine and at least one "feature" (pistol, grip, etc) will not be able to be sold after Jan 1st.

Any you have before Jan 1st that matches these criteria, you can grandfather in as an "assualt weapon". Or you can remove the features.
>>
>>31518005
Or we don't comply and send back the registration forms they mail us with fecal matter smeared all over them.
>>
>>31518005
>>31517001

Also ALL shotguns with the ability to accept a detachable magazine will be considered "assualt weapons", which is why I go to pick up my new Vepr-12 on sunday
>>
>>31518069
>have fun with that felony weapons possession and/or entering into a gunfight with the ATF
>>
>>31513494
For once in my whole life, I'm glad I live in IL.
>>
File: 6fd6.png (2MB, 1945x2037px) Image search: [Google]
6fd6.png
2MB, 1945x2037px
>>31515884

such a faggot post. pretty soon you will be saying its not a huge issue to give a dna sample to buy a firearm
>>
>>31518104
>ATF
>getting called in to enforce state laws

Because that totally happened in all those east coast states.
>>
File: 1450518944725.jpg (94KB, 540x674px) Image search: [Google]
1450518944725.jpg
94KB, 540x674px
>>31518208
>give a dna sample to buy a firearm

Guys. Imagine being so fucking autistic that you think this is a possibility.
>>
>>31518005
I believe Springfield armory's M1As come to CA with a muzzle break already installed so as far as I can tell from SB880 they should still be legal. I'll have to ask my local store just to make sure. Thanks tho.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB880
>>
>>31513521
California style laws are in the process of spreading to Oregon, Washington, and Nevada.
That's not because of emigrants. It's because of home grown "liberals".
>>
>>31518236

>Alright sir now I'll just need you to swab your cheek with this Q-tip for the registry.

Seems pretty simple to me.
>>
>>31513579
>implying anyone on /k/ is old enough to be of voting age during the illegal immigration ramp up 40 years ago
The dems have a 2/3 majority in both houses of the state legislature. They can literally rewrite the constitution how they see fit.
>>
>>31519008
The state one maybe but the law of the land still applies, there just hasn't been a president or a Court willing to lay the smackdown
>>
File: 1475105138229.jpg (59KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
1475105138229.jpg
59KB, 896x921px
>californians moving to Texas

They either
1. Love everything about moving to Texas
2. Hate everything about moving to Texas

WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES MAKE UP YOUR MIND- Texas gun laws make up for the humidity, does it not???

t. Future California escapee
>>
File: 1470460675308.jpg (80KB, 480x463px) Image search: [Google]
1470460675308.jpg
80KB, 480x463px
>>31516203
>from california
>moves to texas
>complains the government just doesn't give him free land
you have to go back
>>
>in other states you can literally go to prison for ordering chinese cartoon porn delivered to your door in dead tree format

You gonna need those guns
>>
>>31515884
>He doesn't buy ammo online
>He's too poorfag to buy hundreds if not thousands of rounds at once
>He doesn't own any guns exotic enough to require specialty munitions
>He doesn't understand that 90% of ammo retailers in the state are going to be shut down and the rest are going to charge 3-4x as much as they used to
>He thinks he's ever going to see a round of .22LR again
>>
>>31519299
Let me be the first to say, welcome to Texas. Now buy a gun and vote republican or get the fuck out.
>>
>>31516595
The commerce clause gives the federal government the power to regulate interstate commerce. It does not automatically preclude the states passing regulations pertaining to interstate commerce.

So Congress could pass a regulation requiring states to allow ammo purchased from out of state to be kept and used. But there's nothing automatically prohibiting California from passing regulations on interstate commerce.
>>
>>31520742
Actually states are prohibited from passing regulations on interstate commerce.

http://nationalparalegal.edu/conLawCrimProc_Public/CongressionalPowers/DormantCommerceClause.asp
>>
File: 1458003565120.jpg (21KB, 600x357px) Image search: [Google]
1458003565120.jpg
21KB, 600x357px
>>31516203
>I miss California so bad Texas sucks [...]

oh no not another one...

GET OUT REEEEEE
>>
File: 1456537376600.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
1456537376600.png
192KB, 501x445px
>>31517154
>"w-well it doesn't effect ME (yet)!!"
>>
>>31520783
That attitude is so pervasive in California it would make any reasonable person vomit.

California has the worst people. They only care about themselves.
>>
>>31520758
Did you read the article you posted? Part of it is about preemption by the federal government, which I mentioned.

The other part is the restriction on states to place an undue burden on interstate commerce, but this California law clearly falls under the first exception since it is necessary to achieve a within-state goal (regulation of ammo ownership) and only incidentally affects interstate commerce.

>First, if the state law is necessary to achieve an important state goal, the law might not run afoul of the negative implications of the Commerce Clause. In order to be necessary, there must be no other means of achieving the goal. So while a non-discriminatory law only needs to be rationally related to a legitimate state goal, a law which discriminates against interstate commerce must be necessary to achieve an important state goal in order to be upheld.
>>
>>31517154
So what if another law gets passed that the database be public and employers and services are allowed to discriminate based off it?

Or in another few years you being on that database allows the police to search your person or house any time they want?

Would you care yet?
>>
>>31520844
They actually did that shit in New York

The list of people who had a pistol permit was public and newspapers would publish it.

Very easy to see California doing something similar.
>>
>>31520797
>necessary to achieve an important state goal
well shit, does that mean nevada gun stores will start checking ID's?
>>
File: 2010-midterm-education.jpg (69KB, 482x290px) Image search: [Google]
2010-midterm-education.jpg
69KB, 482x290px
>>31517021
You're talking about huge averages.

Breaking it down you'll find that:
>Post Graduates lean Dem
>College Grads lean Rep
>Some College lean Rep
>High School leans slightly Dem
>No High School leans Dem

Republicans have a more bell shaped distribution, while that of the Democrats is flatter with more people at the extremes of high and low education.
>>
File: 890514891.jpg (46KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
890514891.jpg
46KB, 400x533px
>>31513579

>that video

I don't know why that made me so fucking angry.
>>
>>31513521
>you allowed to happen
That's like saying you alone caused endangered animals and global warming.
Fuck off faggot.

T. Assmad commiefornian
>>
>>31513579
>mfw I live in Oregon, one of the most moved to states.
>mfw I border No Freedom Land.
Its like watching a train slowly come towards you and not being able to get out of the way.
>>
>>31513683
I used to do this in a free state out of convenience, so I could pick up my ammo on the way home instead of having it delivered to the house potentially with no one home. After about a year a new manager tells me I have to stop doing this because they aren't supposed to hold dangerous materials(ORM-D) and that the sender(SGAmmo) hasn't been flagging their shipments as such otherwise the store would have refused to accept the package. Funny that I run into no issues doing this with guys running the store but once a women is in charge ammo is suddenly forbidden to come through their store.
>>
File: lolLeftists.jpg (53KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
lolLeftists.jpg
53KB, 850x400px
>>31517021
>it's common knowledge that higher educated people lean Democrat
>>
>>31517190

I got transferred from Houston to Austin recently and that trolling shit isn't wrong. These Californian fucks and college kids have created an authoritarian shitstorm.

Banned grocery bags, require stores to put in an absurd amount of compact parking spots, $2000/day fines for businesses who fuck up their mandatory recycling, composting is now mandatory or get taxed extra every month.

For christsakes it didn't even take a month before I got a "hey shithead" letter telling me my charcoal grill was contraband, illegal to even fucking possess if you live in an apartment. What the fuck.

And all these fucks love it. Gushing that 1200 immigrants were sworn in just in time to help the Democrat vote. Crying for more worthless rail projects and regulations, I'm already sick of it. If they fuck up the real estate much more I'm not sure this job will even be worth it.
>>
>>31519183
It's a snowballed cycle, Dems take control, pass laws. Sensible judges strike down laws. Dems replace sensible judges with SJW Dems when they die/retire. Dems pass law again, appeal court is now filled with SJW judges who applaud gov. Moonbeam for being so brave for defending the chilluns.

Our system was designed to protect against mobocracy, and it does a good job at protecting from someone justseizing the reigns of power. I don't know if the founding fathers foresaw the persistent mobocracy that permeates today, but our system suck's at protecting from the slow game mobocracy that the Dems are playing.
>>
>>31513494
I never understood why state of Jefferson never got through, especially now.
>>
>>31513494
>outrageous prices for ammo
really? how are they gonna stay in business that way? wouldn't it be in their interest to keep prices low to sell more?
>>
>>31522385
>Democrat
>socialism

And here's where that crippling lack of education comes in.
>>
>>31522670
>Socialist agenda not existing in the Democrat platform

Go ahead and try me, moron.
>>
>>31522640
They need to offset government fees and taxes, so they raise prices. There won't be competition that doesn't raise prices, at least not legal competition, so how will they lose business if everyone is passing the same fees and taxes on to the customer?
>>
>>31522377
If the store manager is dicks you can always use delivery options to hold at the regional UPS hub. They give zero fucks about any kind of HAZMAT.
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.