[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would comfort battalions be a good way to improve the army's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Would comfort battalions be a good way to improve the army's morale, something feminists finally might be useful for?
>>
Probably, but if the grunts treat women the way they treat MRAPs, you're going to have a lot of women walking bowlegged after the war's over.
>>
>>31512922
I fucking lol'd.
>>
>>31512909
I'd proudly pay that tax. Full service women for our servicemen.
>>
>>31512909
>comfort battalions
What is that? a battalion of women who just fuck and don't complain?
>>
>>31514931
So like a regular battalion of women except without the nonstop complaints?
>>
File: .jpg (17KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
17KB, 500x367px
>>31512909
yeah
>>
>>31512909
Only if they're serving voluntarily and there should be strict rules about the interactions and transactions between men and women. What the Japanese did to their comfort is barbaric to say the least.
>>
I don't know how anyone can look at the reality of institutionalized prostitution (that picture), and consider it a desirable thing.

>Yes I totally want to stick my dick into the skeevy mentally ill woman who has literally fucked a thousand men before me.
>This .004 millimeters of latex will surely be enough to distance myself from the grossness of fucking the human equivalent of a toilet.

What do those women do after the war is over?
Do you completely normalize whoring to the point that they don't become pariahs for "serving" their country?
It just doesn't work.
>>
>>31514989
Remember not all whores for the IJA were captured enemy-pops - they were treated terribly. There were domestic, Japanese women involved with the IJA too, and just treated like lower-class hookers (which they were) instead of completely disposable.
>>
File: 21331.jpg (545KB, 2500x1656px) Image search: [Google]
21331.jpg
545KB, 2500x1656px
>>31512909
never not in a million year, I want my men to be warriors not savages, that shit is disturbed and OP you are fucked up. I get all men want some, but that is not the way, I don't give a shit call em what you want but fuck no
>>
the best way to improve morale and simultaneously motivate soldiers is the tried and true rape/pillage model.

Stalin offered up the prize of Berlin as an all you can rape buffet to his divisions to encourage a race to victory between units, then he gave them free reign to do what they please for 3 days
>>
>>31515061
Personally I have no interest in whores, but if women are up to it, I don't see why not. They can capitalize on their god given virtue, enjoy what they enjoy and make money on the side. The idea is to make it so it becomes an industry where women actually want to provide a quality service, and have men wanting to pay to be with them. When they leave the service, it's on them to reassimilate to society, not unlike your average combat vet who knows nothing else but being a grunt.
>>
>>31512909
As long as its voluntary, medical testing and care is provided, and quality treatment standards for the women
>>
>>31515324
yea but then the girls will only fuck the chads. Leaving a good majority of lame fucks without getting any comfort, forcing them to dress some of the guys up as girls and live out real life 4chan.
>>
>>31514903
don't they have discounts for service men on vagas brothels

or just send them to japan or korea they can rape as many women as they like and not get in trouble
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.