[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sig stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: sig optics.jpg (181KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sig optics.jpg
181KB, 640x640px
Why is SIG selling so much Sig branded shit lately? Isn't the Romeo line of optics just rebranded Chinese Sun crap?

I feel like Sig is selling out hard and riding on their name with all of this shit. I was going to buy a Romeo and keep reading that they are made in China.

Seriously, Sig? They are soiling their name tbqh
>>
>>31511297
Yeah, they've been doing that for a while. They've also actually started innovating with some products as well so I've stopped cursing Ron Cohen's name quite as much, but dem profits bro.
>>
>>31511297
I'm tempted in buying one of their 1-4 scopes.
>>
We are about to kick start rahowa.
>>
>>31511297
You didn't notice their Barska tier Itac rebranded shit? Reminder that their CEO changed in 2005, right when their quality started tanking and troublesome cost cutting redesigns were being applied at random. He is a jew, coincidence?
>>
>>31512094
Yeah Ron Cohen fucks up companies by making them profitable. His cost cutting\ production maximizing shit was why Kimber sucked for so long.

I love the ATF trolling they've done and most of their guns are still great (with some exceptions), but the name itself doesn't really mean shit anymore.
>>
File: BERzNju.png (3KB, 280x272px) Image search: [Google]
BERzNju.png
3KB, 280x272px
>>31511297

Anything SIG these days is mostly shit and re-branded crap.

The actual SIG of Neuhausen Switzerland hasn't made a gun since 2000.

Anyone buying a SIG can be basically treated like some sort of illiterate wannabe reject.
>>
>>31512158
I wanted one of those 220 SAO compact variants for so long, but I only ever found them with the cheap SIGPRO internal extractor that was plagued with problems in the 220 series. Not something you want in a carry gun. I'll stick to my german made 245.
>>
>>31512169
Jesus Christ, when will these anti-SIG poorfags die.

The only good thing they've produced is the Mk25 pistol, even with the fag anchor and sticker. I'll admit that. Keep to bashing their stupid optics and their meme Legion, but it's not like they've only produced shit in the last decade. They actually have some golden weapons.
>>
>>31512169
They still make weapons, they were sold off and became Swiss Arms.
>>
>>31512224
Also to clarify, they were pretty much only making .gov orders there since they were set up for SG55x and the US wouldn't allow them to be imported because sporting use and bull shit.
>>
>>31512094
>Barska tier Itac rebranded shit?
itac is about a billion times better than Barska you idiot.
>>
File: sig-vs-atf-1.jpg (182KB, 1200x649px) Image search: [Google]
sig-vs-atf-1.jpg
182KB, 1200x649px
The fact is SIG actually makes good products. The 320 is one of the best striker fired offerings on the market at the moment with a fantastic trigger, solid design and great sights at a price considerably lower than the HK and a feel considerably better than Glock.
Their Legion serious guns with the x-ray 3 sights, gray guns trigger and improved everything are among the best double stack metal frame guns money can buy.
Their rebranded scopes are solid and work well at an affordable price.
They constantly taunt the ATF with their arm braces and when they were selling pic related claiming it was a pinned muzzle break.

Nobody is denying that their marketing and some of they rainbow painted diamond plate chrome p938's aren't ridiculous but they make good guns.
>>
Who is the actual OEM for the Sig re-branded optics?
>>
>>31512169
>muh glock is perfection
>dumps $200 in aftermarket parts to make it bearable
>>
>>31513877

LOL
>>
>>31511297
Exeter SIG has been riding on its name for its whole existence.
>>
>>31514266
For the romeo4 it's holosun aka primary arms red dot.
>>
File: Sig-Suppressor-Chart.jpg (359KB, 1200x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Sig-Suppressor-Chart.jpg
359KB, 1200x1074px
Anyone use their silencers? I was looking into them because the 7.62 would only cost 600ish, which seems like a good price compared to something like Surefire.
>>
>>31514741
I went with a SiCo hybrid, one can good from .22 to .45-70, handguns, pistols

Good on .338 Lapua
Good on full retard.
>>
File: 93301_640.jpg (84KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
93301_640.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
>>31512224

They sold most of their stuff and have only been refurbishing old SG 550 series.

None of the guns sold by current SIG have anything to do with Swiss Arms, and arguably, Swiss Arms is just a skeleton of the SIG Neuhausen.

>>3151224

>He doesn't own a real SIG

Smells like poorfaggot rage to me.

Pic related. Not yours.
>>
>>31515082

Meant for this shit-smeared poverty nigger >>31512211
>>
File: 1474256442072.jpg (65KB, 944x670px) Image search: [Google]
1474256442072.jpg
65KB, 944x670px
>>31513959

The only issue is they shouldn't be called SIG. There is practically no connection to the plant at Neuhausen and it's deceptive to calling your pic related a SIG.

Call it Exeter Arms Inc. or something.
>>
>>31515122
Sure and we can stop calling Springfield Armory, Springfield Armory and Winchester will no longer be allowed to call the majority of their guns Winchester and so on and so on.
>>
File: 1474586686267.jpg (27KB, 497x314px) Image search: [Google]
1474586686267.jpg
27KB, 497x314px
>>31512169
i kinda agree with this poorfag, Sig is not what it used to be.

but, their new, lesser quality stuff is still miles beyond 95% of gun manufacturers out there.

the innovation has been refreshing as well.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.