[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a firearm is made inoperable, does that mean it can never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 17

File: Kalash girl Indo-Aryans.jpg (30KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kalash girl Indo-Aryans.jpg
30KB, 320x480px
If a firearm is made inoperable, does that mean it can never become operable again? For example, if you have an old firearm and the laws in your state or even federal laws change which allows fully automatic weapons, does that mean you could change your fully auto firearm to be operable again or is it forever permanently inoperable.
>>
File: abuhajaar.jpg (55KB, 811x804px) Image search: [Google]
abuhajaar.jpg
55KB, 811x804px
>>31509854
are you for real
>>
>>31509858
I came here for answers not a pretentious cock circle jerk.
>>
>>31509854
too vague.

I could pull the firing pin out, rendering it inoperable, or cut the receiver into three pieces, rendering it inoperable.

a firing pin is usually very simple to replace, where as welding a receiver together isnt.

even then, it's possible; and people do it in the states.

care to talk about the indo aryans?
>>
File: Mr. Arabian.jpg (41KB, 522x656px) Image search: [Google]
Mr. Arabian.jpg
41KB, 522x656px
>>31509858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeHJ5ng0GwY

Quite real, me thinks.
>>
In the US "deactivated' firearms have the receiver cut into 3 pieces. It can be welded back together although it's a pain in the neck. Anything less should be easy to revert although anything less probably isn't legally deactivated. "Inoperable" could be as simple as removing the firing pin, so just pit it back in.
>>
File: Nuristani man 2.jpg (19KB, 236x353px) Image search: [Google]
Nuristani man 2.jpg
19KB, 236x353px
>>31509889
>care to talk about the indo aryans?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1a#Geographic_distribution_of_R1a1a

A mongrelized people who retain atavistic Nordic traits of the their ancient Aryan ancestors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alans#Physical_appearance
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariana
>>
File: Hunza girl.jpg (14KB, 236x291px) Image search: [Google]
Hunza girl.jpg
14KB, 236x291px
>>31509912
>>
File: Tajik girl from Ishkashim.jpg (235KB, 752x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tajik girl from Ishkashim.jpg
235KB, 752x900px
>>31509955
This woman is Persian diaspora, as that is what Tajiks are.
>>
>>31509957
English: Brother
German: Bruder
Russia: Brat
Modern Persian: Baradar
Sanskrit: Bhratar
>>
File: WHITES BUILT EVERYTHING.jpg (93KB, 629x476px) Image search: [Google]
WHITES BUILT EVERYTHING.jpg
93KB, 629x476px
>>31509957

So your telling me the original aryans of india were white, damn the caste system makes sense now with the poo in loos.
>>
>>31509854
"Inoperable" is a relative term. Removing the firing pin makes again inoperable. Putting the firing pin back in makes it operable again
>>
>>31509974

naw man that's just pseudo-science

persians used to be aryan as fuck though, if you look at present-day Iran you would be surprised how many women there still have blonde hair and blue eyes and are absolutely gorgeous.

not to mention that zoroastrianism is the true religion
>>
I remember seeing a youtube video recently about a guy in Germany or somewhere in europe that was selling "deactivated' pistols.

They had, had some type of cylinder inserted into the barrel. All he did was tap it out and they were good to go again. It might have been a vice piece(fuck those anti-whites) since it was also about the "scary dark webs gun market'. In all honesty they deserve better gun rights for being genocided through immigration.
>>
>>31509987

Fake science is the Out-of-Africa myth.
>>
>>31509854
Depends on what the goverment considers inoperable. Now while this wasn't the entire case, those French concert terrorist were able to acquire a few of their guns easily in a gun strict country because they bought "inoperable" collectors firearms which don't require as much tape. I don't know how half assed the French were but the guys easily fixed the issue with that sweet sweet thing called time. I don't even remember entirely if they brought them through Belgium or in France that way. Only way I learnt about it is its the excuse the French used to pass more gun laws after the fact
>>
>>31509998

true dat
>>
File: Jew Scum Michael Chertoff.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jew Scum Michael Chertoff.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>31509974
Yup, the Sanskrit word for caste is "varna" which also means color in Sanskrit, referring to the color of skin.

Rigveda 9.73.5
>5 O'er Sire and Mother they have roared in unison bright with the verse of praise, burning up riteless men, Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates.

The Dasyu/Dasa are the swarthy dark skinned negroid looking aboriginals which the Tamils descend from, they became the Dalits and Shudras in Hindu society, i.e. the "Untouchables," basically hated slaves.
>>
>>31510000

quads....

Also filling the barrel is a common way to make something a collectors item and inoperable.

They all ready have fucking terrible gun laws more than likely they were operable and brought in, in the trunk of a car.
>>
File: menna_c1_westwall-n_02_an.jpg (94KB, 1264x638px) Image search: [Google]
menna_c1_westwall-n_02_an.jpg
94KB, 1264x638px
>>31509987
Every great civilization and empire, except maybe China was White/Aryan.
>>
File: 1466340190296.jpg (91KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
1466340190296.jpg
91KB, 500x563px
>>31510014

Physiognomy needs to make a come back cause that dude looks straight up like pic related.
>>
Sure is /pol/ in here
>>
>>31510031

You should be nice to pol your mom was on a pol once it is where you came from.
>>
File: 1471170757855.jpg (105KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1471170757855.jpg
105KB, 736x736px
>>
>>31510030
>>31510031
It's a little piece of home away from home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0dOD6bWv8A

I wonder if there is U.S. legislation outlawing the use of magick for malevolent or terroristic purposes.... Or if a prosecutor trying to charge someone with magick would be laughed out of court.... Who really knows?
>>
>>31510031

nigga discussing about the persian aryans is not >lmao /k/ vs /pol/

can >>>reddit leave please?
>>
>>31510022
Like I said, I think it was probably just 1 gun they found as marked as an inoperable collectable. They didn't specify if it was even one of the ones used. I'll find the stupid law later
>>
>>31510024

egypt was not "white", despite your stupid pseudo-science bullshit

>King Tut's DNA is Western European

that's simply wrong. Indoeuropean is what you would call it in ancient Europe, and basically all of ancient Europe was indoeuropean despite having darker skin like the egyptians for example.
"western european" wasn't really a thing back then. You could probably call the egyptians indo-iranian which makes them pretty much aryan, yes, yet they had a different skin colour than the "western europeans" the article is referring to.

I hope I can explain this sufficiently as I'm not a native english speaker.
>>
>>31510045

Why don't you go to reddit and build a safeboxhugspace. it got off topic a bit you don't need to cry you whiny bitch.

OP with your question you might be able to make it fire again it depends on what has happened to it.

then theres the atfe and rich fucks against it cause they want the value to stay up on the ones they own.
>>
File: ouserhat56_sb_34.jpg (60KB, 1000x699px) Image search: [Google]
ouserhat56_sb_34.jpg
60KB, 1000x699px
>>31510054
Wrong.
http://www.osirisnet.net/tombes/nobles/ous56/e_ouserhat56_01.htm

By the way, Egypt was a multiracial society, much like the Western countries today, but Egypt's original founders were Nordic Whites.
>>
>>31510066
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdSZHe4Nze8
>>
>>31510054

The testing was done in a laboratory an caused a shit storm. I'm sorry your too young to know about it.

It is also funny that they just found roman coins in Japan dating from the Roman Empire in the dirt under a castle.

That has got to be a lie since all the history books say they never went there right? Yeah history books would never lie to us.
>>
>>31510054

OMFG reverse image search you fucking tard. dur dur I was told in school dat dur dur egyptians dur dur.

https://www.google.com/search?q=king+tut+dna+results&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiXtfOG_rbPAhUIJCYKHff_CmsQvQ4IHygE&biw=1360&bih=628
>>
>>31510072
>It is also funny that they just found roman coins in Japan dating from the Roman Empire in the dirt under a castle.
First and foremost, source.

secondly, if it was found in a castle anywhere near Nagasaki or Hirado, it almost certainly got there because of the Portuguese or the Dutch.
>>
>>31510022
>Also filling the barrel is a common way to make something a collectors item and inoperable.
And you can make a legal sale and purchase doing this?
>>
>>31510072
That is not all that surprising, money flows far more easily than peoples and migrations. Trade spreads far and wide, people not as much, unless you go further back in time, usually, that is.
>>
>>31510105

Heres three

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-28/ancient-roman-coins-unearthed-from-japanese-castle/7884084

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/28/495821834/coins-from-the-roman-empire-are-found-in-ruins-of-japanese-castle

https://www.rt.com/viral/360928-roman-coins-japan-castle/

Try google next time you lazy fuck.
>>
>>31510123
>Try google next time you lazy fuck.
That's not how this works.

You make the claim, you provide the source.
>>
>>31510109

I just said it is a common way that I have seen. I've never owned an automatic, so I cannot attest to the paperwork need for person to person sales.
>>
>>31510135

Your still a lazy fuck. Did I source it enough are do you want more?
>>
>>31510123
>found with other coins, some dating from the ottoman empire
read your own articles dipshit.

Romans didn't drop it there, not unless they had a time machine.
>>
>>31510144

Hey dipshit I never said the Romans took them there just said they were found there and the coins dated from the Roman Empire.

Go put a dick back in your mouth before the load you took falls out and onto your keyboard with your next post.
>>
>>31510156
>That has got to be a lie since all the history books say they never went there right?

if your stupid ass can't even form a coherent sentence, you have no business here

Drink bleach and die so that the rest of the world doesn't have to deal with you
>>
>>31510135
not him, and even I would say youre a lazy fuck.
If someone say something, rather than saying "provide source now". google it first and if you dont see it within the first page, then ask for source. This process takes less than 10 seconds if you have a decent internet speed at the very least.

Lazy fucks like you are cancerous to society. Spoon-feeding information is only good if you actually failed to find information with your own effort.
>>
I swear I was in /k/, did I accidently into /pol/?
>>
>>31510167
>make claim
>provide source
This is debating 101. i will not do your work for you.

fuck off to whatever shithole you came from.
>>
>>31510172
confirmed for lazy fuck.

debating 101 also have the opposing side finding that fact themself. The person making the claim does not have to disclose immediately if a simple search is sufficient.

lazy fuck.
>>
>>31510179
>make claim
>provide source
>>
>>31510181
>same response in a loop

I conclude this discussion with a victory on my side. With whatever the original guy you decided to pick on with.

Have a good day, you lazy fuck.
>>
>>31510184
>make claim
>provide source
>>
>>31510190
I agree with this guy. It's also one of the rules of writing research.
>>
>>31510167

Thanks for that man. Those were my thoughts.

>>31510172
person your arguing with
Go fuck yourself you lazy fucking piece of shit.

>>31510162
This is a anonymous image board not english or a literature class.
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>31510222
>writes something stupid
>gets told he's stupid
>tries to defend his stupidity.
Prime shitpost, m88

I sincerely recommend the bleach.
>>
>>31510172
>>31510181
>>31510190

I did the work the first time by reading the news and not being spoon fed info through my "kaleidoscope of stupidity filter" that is your life.
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU LAZY FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>>31510240
>make claim
>provide source
>>
>>31510235

I tired that didn't work. Neither did the efp in iraq nor the rpg in afghanistan. Why don't you try it for me while dancing on the nearest highway?
>>
>>31510241

Yep your a faggot
>>
>>31510246

>writes something stupid
>gets told he's stupid
>tries to defend his stupidity.
Prime shitpost, m88
If you're too stupid for bleach, get a rope.
>>
>>31510241

Not how the real world works kiddo. Sorry.
>>
>>31510262
>Not how the real world works kiddo. Sorry.
Try again. it's clear you're not even old enough to have gone through highschool.

>make claim
>provide source
fuck off to whatever shithole you came from
>>
>>31510024
Egypt was neither black nor white, strictly, it was an incredibly mixed empire, (not unlike the modern US)

Depending on the time it was full of greeks and various flavors of arabs. There was one Nubian dynasty (which wasn't particularly well liked by the populace).

Anyone suggesting otherwise just wishes they were KANGS NSHIET.
>>
>>31510273

your right i never did sadface
graduate early enlisted 2004 got out 2010
living the life yo
>>
>>31510320

on that note idgaf about your rules for debates i know what they let slide these days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
>>
>>31510045
It's not /k/ nor /pol/, you asshurt faggot, it's a >>>/his/ subject.

Regardless, /pol/ needlessly taints this kind of discussion all the time (though probably not as much as tumblr, I've never seen so much revisionist history presented through sheer willful lies before)

>>31510072
They didn't have to go there for their currency to do so, especially if both of them liked to trade with people, it literally suggests nothing about their actual interaction, you'd be surprised how currency can wander in the ancient world.
Every now and then some coins (or particular small objects) are found somewhere far away from where they should be, they get dated, and some idiot exclaims "WOW! This is gonna change everything, we have to rewrite all history books now!"
A while back some coins from some African kingdom was found in a shipwreck in Australia. People were all "What does this mean?!", like, what the fuck is it supposed to mean, do you have any idea how far that shit can travel? There's a billion possible ways it could have gotten there

Largely, Rome and China both very vaguely knew of each other as "another really big and powerful empire very far away in the world (a bit like us, actually)" through word of mouth, but they were really too far away from each other to have any kind of significant interaction.
>>
>>31510320
>i'm 12 but i need to keep my epeen hard
uhuh.

>make claim
>provide source
>>
>>31510341
tldr

>>31510156
>>
>>31510350

4u >>31510336
>>
>>31510357
>That has got to be a lie since all the history books say they never went there right?
again, you prove you're incapable of complex thought.
>>
>>31510361
>i'm 12 but i need to keep my epeen hard
uhuh.
>make claim
>provide source
>>
>>31510363

not understanding sarcasm whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo we einsteins up in here
>>
>>31510367
>outright wrong
>sarcasm
I think you're purposfully being stupid now so that you can try to act like this was "bait" all along.
>>
>>31510357
So what you're saying is that you're a fucking mouthbreather with a short attention span?
>>
>>31510377

So history books do lie then?
I'm an idiot for not believing them.
An i am just fishing also.
>>
>>31510381

sure kiddo in your mind
>>
>>31509854
It depends, it could take a massive amount of work, or just some.

I know a guy that has an MP18 that only has a barrel that's plugged with a welder. Remove barrel, make a new barrel, and it's good to go.

Then you get the ATF full fucking retard massive torch cutter work that fucks the receiver, bolt parts and barrel.
You'd have to replace a lot of parts there and it would require a lot of work.

It's why those niggers do that now.
>>
>>31510384
Uh huh.

so you are trying to pass off your retardation as bait.
>>
>>31510396

See now that sarcasm right there is cute.
>>
>>31510407
that's not sarcasm.

i'm surprised you can even spell sarcasm.
>>
>>31510415

You would be surprised at what I can do however you wouldn't take any of the advice I could give so why waste it on you.
>>
>>31510436
i don't think i would be surprised. any advice you give would be about as useful as clipping toe nails with a blender if you're current performance is any indication.
>>
>>31510390
Right, you've cornered yourself by being dumb faggot and you're now somehow trying to act like you're saving face (as an anonymous poster) by presenting yourself in a dismissive way, because you know you're not able to argue your dumbass position (because you know you are wrong).

How about you come back when you're 18?
>>
>>31510449

Your opinion of me means nothing to me. So yeah...Uhmm...

1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II, Section C:

Genocide Defined: Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.

Cultural Genocide:

(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;

(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;

(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.
>>
The Mantra

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
>>
That's all for now. Time to go teach your children.
>>
>>31509854
Depends on how they have been deactivated.

In Germany what they nowadays do it weld the barrel shut and drill 6 holes into it, and in addition to that the bolt itself is cut at a 45 degree angle, and the firing pin is removed and the hole welded shut. So basically you're going to have a bitch of a time trying to make it usable again.
>>
>>31510473
I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.
>>
>>31510139
Ah okay.
>>
File: kingz.jpg (11KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
kingz.jpg
11KB, 250x228px
>>31509974
so... are you saying... we wuzn't kings?
>>
>>31510877
Pretty much....never wuz never willz.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.