[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kommandostore stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (26KB, 286x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 286x600px
/k/, do you think they'll ever make another production run of Rhodesian Brushstroke Camo? I've been loving it since june when I remembered the Rhodies had the FAL as a main battle rifle and had the coolest paint scheme. and I've recently started visiting /AK/ for degeneracy gathering purposes and I'm becoming more depressed by the day that I'll never be able to lovingly carress an FAL... why live? can kommandostore help me put depressing reality that I can't own a legit let alone sentient FAL off for a few months? other than that, more kommandostore and crimson caravan stuff.
>>
File: 1474991983685.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474991983685.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>31508273
That was fucking awful to read.
>>
>>31508288
Agreed. And to answer the OP's question, Kommando Store has said to do another run would mean buying a much larger quantity of fabric, and they doubt the demand is there. So no, you probably won't see more Rhodi pat from KS, so sink deeper into your depression and Kilo Yankee Sierra.
>>
>>31508273
where can I buy her?
>>
>>31508395
Did they ever explain why it would for some reason they couldn't get the same amount?
>>
File: image.jpg (445KB, 1000x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
445KB, 1000x758px
>>31508288
it was awful to type... anyone know how I could maybe make or have my own made?
>>
>>31508416
They probably put up an explanation but Kommandostore threads devolve into shit flinging and I didn't care about Rhodiepat enough to wade through those septic tanks.

Probably not a big enough for the factory to bother with keeping.
>>
>>31508452
i have a big section of the fabric if you want to buy it.
>>
>>31508501
tell me more. you have my attention.
>>
>>31508477
Bingo.
Factory pretty much did it for them as a small volume test. Would want a full production runto continue.
>>
>>31508527
i bought a 3 x 8 section of the fabric. you could probably make a shirt or something.
>>
>>31508501
How much?
>>
>>31508540
can I mail you cash and then you send the fabric?
>>
File: rhodies.jpg (48KB, 480x316px) Image search: [Google]
rhodies.jpg
48KB, 480x316px
>>31508273

If you want an alternative, there's a facebook group for a guy making brushstroke stuff. We've hit the threshold recently so we're just waiting on results. It goes by the name Rhodesian Uniform and Equipment Reproduction Project

/groups/999799990127595 after facebook
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.