[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /k/ know about these CZs? Recently acquired at a gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: o0olgln.jpg (995KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
o0olgln.jpg
995KB, 2448x3264px
what does /k/ know about these CZs? Recently acquired at a gun show. My 2nd CZ-75, this one is stamped "SC MASSADA" with a menorah.
>>
>>31507890
The fuckin bitch menorah. More like menorah the goddamn whore-a. That bitch will suck the goddamn chrome of a trailer hitch, I mean son!
>>
>>31507890
Israeli surplus. Aim had boatloads of them for cheap last year. Yours was used by Mossad special ops, probably killed some palis with it.
>>
>>31508022
I'm too fucking retarded to know if you're bullshitting me or not but the first half of your statement seems believable
>>
>>31508065
No BS. These aren't your gun specifically, but were imported around the same time as yours. They had a bunch of Israeli Hi-Powers for a while, too.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1MOSSAD&name=TANFOGLIO+MOSSAD+9mm+Pistol&search=cz

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1CZ75DC
>>
File: pix552534833.jpg (34KB, 567x425px) Image search: [Google]
pix552534833.jpg
34KB, 567x425px
>>31507890
>>31508022
Did you try Googling "Massada," "CZ 75 Massada," or "Mossad," you fucking mong?

Most CZ 75 surplus right now is coming straight from Israel, from various agencies. The fact that your pistol was produced for a special contract run for an agency in Israel should be obvious, as per the menorah on the slide.

Masada is the name of a historically significant fortress in Israel - according to Wikipedia, the word "masada" literally means "fortress," though so I wouldn't want to jump to the conclusion that the agency that ordered your pistol was geographically related to that historic site.

I don't speak Hebrew or know much about Israeli defense agency nomenclature, but the link between your pistol and the Israeli special forces, the Mossad, is clearer if you've seen other Israeli surplus pistols. I have seen quite a few Tanfoglio TZ-75's which actually say "Mossad" on the slide, whereas the CZ's all say "Massada." A reasonably guess would be that the two words are synonymous. Remember that Hebrew is written in a non Roman script, so there may be some degree of latitude with the transliteration.

The SC means "semi-compact," which is a size class CZ doesn't currently make, but it was used for guns with a compact side and full size grip. It's a common size class for a duty weapon where you have a <4" barrel and a full size grip. The HK P30 is also a "semi-compact" size handgun, for example.
>>
File: cz52-1.jpg (45KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cz52-1.jpg
45KB, 800x600px
I had a milsurp CZ-52. Shoots 7.62x25mm Tokarev. Was a good shooting gun, but the only ammo I could find was also milsurp and corrosive. Shouldn't have that problem with the 75 as I believe they shoot 9mm Luger, correct? From what I heard, the firing pin and other parts were made from cheap metal that had problems. Firing pins were notorious for the tip breaking off. I also didn't like the roller design on the 52, but there's a company called Harrington Products that makes replacement parts out of hardened steel. Not sure if they do parts for the 75 as well. All in all, it was a fun pistol that packed a hell of a punch. Those Tokarev rounds are no joke.
>>
>>31508022

It is from Israel, but its unlikely that Mossad used it. Most of the ones stamped Massada were for target shooters. Tangfolio made some as well. Chances are your gun was carried around by a cop, fired a couple times and holstered a bunch of times.
>>
>>31507890
I want one! How much did u pay?
>>
mossad and massada aren't synonymous, but thanks for calling me a mong and telling me nothing I didn't already know.
>>
>>31508564
>>31508237
>>
>>31507890
Fucking kike CZ. For all you know, Mossad could have killed some geriatric 90-something Nazi with that.
>>
>>31508564
I suppose you speak Hebrew and know all the different divisions of the Israeli defense and law enforcement sector so well that you didn't even need to post the thread, then? Fucking blowhard idiot. No, you did not know anything that I told you in my post.
>>
>>31507890
Now all you need is a shoulder holster to go with it.
>>
>>31508707
yeah im a blowhard but at least i'm not the retard who thought mossad was synonymous with massada.
>>
>>31508776
Why do you think they aren't? Tell me your evidence or reasoning.
>>
>>31508586
my sides
>>
>>31508805
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masada
Masada (מצדה metsada "fortress"

Mossad (Hebrew: הַמוֹסָד, IPA: [ha moˈsad]; Arabic: الموساد, al-Mōsād; literally meaning "the Institute"
>>
>>31508827
>>31508805
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossad
>>
>>31508827
Don't quote Wikipedia to me when I was the one who pointed out how stupid you looked in the OP for not even doing the basic research on the topic.

Notice how the Romanization of מצדה is "metsada" or "masada," but not MASSADA? There are at least two handgun companies that have put special rollmarks on their guns for Israeli contracts. Tanfoglio's special mark says "MOSSAD," but never says "MASSADA." CZ's mark says "MASSADA," but never "MOSSAD." Explain the discrepancy, oh genius boy expert on all things Israeli.

The masada is an ancient fortress. It would make no sense to produce handguns for use at the masada, since the fucking thing is a historical site. The Mossad is a paramilitary organization that orders lots of weapons. It's entirely possible that the meanings of these words that are printed on the guns are basically the same, and that they are produced for the same organization.
>>
>>31508827
You don't have a snarky retort for that one >>31508849 do you, fucking idiot?
>>
>>31508466
$949.00 for the dun and 3 clips
>>
File: Dx5c17G.gif (2MB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Dx5c17G.gif
2MB, 650x366px
>>31508849
do you actually think the fucking mossad would get their name stamped onto a shitty italian CZ clone?

I had done plenty of googling prior to my OP I just assumed someone else on here had more information these guns due to the lack of information i found.
>>
>>31508915
>do you actually think the fucking mossad would get their name stamped onto a shitty italian CZ clone?
You have no idea what kinds of handguns the Israeli military and police forces have used through the country's history, do you?

>b-but its a shitty Italian CLONE, that can't be kosher!!!!! I mean it violates CZ's copyright!!!!!!
You're an uneducated idiot.
>>
>>31508938
til that top secret mossad super agents walk around with guns stamped with "MOSSAD" and two fucking stars of david, this has gotta be bait.
>>
>>31508944
Think that through, actually think up a situation where it would matter what a Mossad agent's gun said or how anyone would see it, and then eliminate yourself.
>>
>>31508957
what if someone got killed
>>
>>31508978
You're not doing what I asked you to.
>>
>>31508022

>Jewish hands touched the gun

Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>31509041
some jew assassin gets killed, and then teh arabs are like damn i wonder who did it nvm this dude has his mossad markings on his gun. that solves it
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.