[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian SURPAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Looking to buy something different.
I have a few multicam things, looking to change it up.
Why not some SURPAT stuff?
Then I can chug vodka while squatting and shouting "for the motherland!"
>>
>>31507711
>Looking to buy
What's the point? I'm always curious about those who buy stuff other people earn. I'm not saying you shouldn't but I wouldn't. The only fatigues I wear are the ones I wore in the Army.
>>
>>31507861
Surpat isn't standard issue, and OP probably can't join the Rushing army.
>>
>>31507861

No point really, like I said, just looking at different stuff.
I think it looks neat.
>>
>>31508162
That's completely cool. I was just curious.
>>
>>31507711
SURPAT is a commercial wear. However, it is still widely used by Russian military, mostly by various special forces members.

I`m using SURPAT 4 years allready, made by SRVV. Quite good quality and they keep improuving the wear. Modern boots and BDU are much more advanced then those I use.
>>
>>31508939

Where did you get it anon?>>31508939
>>
>>31507881

As I understand, it's mostly issued to Spetnaz/VDV type groups, no?
>>
>>31510560
>google srvv surpat
>click uniform surpat

The real question is what sort of fucking sizing is this?
>>
>>31507861
Thunk yew fer yer servis
>>
>>31512045
Slav sizing my man
>>
>>31512597

Cheeki breeki
>>
>>31507861

>buy stuff other people earn

>Earning commercial camouflage.

Rly nigga?
>>
>>31511956
No it's issued to internal troops you tard.
>>
>>31511956

It's not issued. Specnaz units might equip themselves with it, but that's their own prerogative. You can be a civilian and stuff the pants into your ass if you want.

SRVV were one of the first gear manufacturers that were willing to deal with filthy foreigners as well, so you didn't have to crawl and beg a Russian to buy you their shit.

I would buy it as I like the pattern, but I detest the hi-speed lo-drag operatoroperator bullshit cuts of their unifroms. Why can't they have just one normal fucking BDU cut?
>>
>>31513820

That's helpful anon, I didn't know that.
I thought it was selectively issued.
So it would just be a personal choice for them then.
>>
>>31507861
>other people earn
>earn

It's not exactly difficult to make it into basic and get issued a set of ACU's.

I also wear blue jeans, but I was never a French sailor in the 1800's. I wear a baseball cap, but I've never particularly cared for the sport.
>>
>>31513820
Last I checked they do sell a US BDU cut version.

I've bought stuff from SRVV before and shipping time isn't that bad compared to other Russian sellers, but prepare to pay a fuck ton for shipping things like uniforms.
>>
>>31514386

Define "fuck ton" anon?
>>
>>31514386

http://www.srvv.org/

Sho me.
>>
>>31514730
"Uniform Combat SURPAT" is ACU cut, not BDU. My bad.

>>31514623
It's not too too much but more than I expected, I ordered some pouches mainly so it was a small parcel and I paid I think $40 or $50 on shipping. That was a few years ago though so it may be different now
>>
>>31514623
Just checked to see how much it is to ship a full uniform to NY, about $32. That's much better than I remember.
>>
>>31514817

That's not too bad.
>>
>>31507861

You sound like that tiny drunk Marine who asked me "IS THAT GOVERNMENT ISSUE?!?" when I was wearing my multicam m43 that I've owned far longer than the military has used multicam.

Get a fucking life. Camouflage isn't some fucking warrior's badge of honor.
>>
>>31507861

Because when I was in all our shit was OD, and good coveralls and work clothes are expensive.

Surplus puke/digi/ congressional pork flavor of the month-cam is cheap.
>>
>>31507861
Because this is America and the Freedom we fought for is for everyone to be free to do whatever they want . I get it some of you want to act like you are owed something, but some of us could careless not all of us fight to get shit in return you entitled woman.
>>
>>31507711
Why not some gorka like pic related?
>>
>>31520407

I actually wouldn't mind either.
Where's a good place to get some of that?
>>
>>31512597

How does that work?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.