[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good 24" AR15 uppers for under $600

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

What are some good 24" AR15 uppers for under $600
>>
That's a good a question. I keep seeing people on here say build one over buy one. One day I actually sat down and did the math on that just based of the Palmetto sight. At the end considering shipping and handling vs walkout the door prices, the difference was negligible at the most. It was around fifty fucking dollar difference.

Idk. I mean I get it but yeah idfk.
>>
>>31507123
one that you build
>>
>>31507123
Is there really that much of difference between a 24'' barrel over a 20"?
>>
>>31507408

See. There you fucking go.
>>
>>31507579
Like 300fps I believe
Other than that, not much
>>
Try palmotto state armory. I have an upper from them and it's great.
>>
>>31507380
Yes but if you knew what you were doing and weren't such a fucking niggerfaggot you would realize that building exactly what you want the first time costs less than buying a complete gun and swapping out what you don't want/upgrading parts.
I don't want a fucking A2 grip they make the safety hit my thumb. They only cost $3 but if I have to take one off that $15 MOE is now $18. A bbl on a shit tier gun is about $100. If I want an especially accurate gun I need to spend $250 on a LT bbl. I can either spend $250 or $350. Which is actually less?
>>
File: 1475074808129.png (126KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1475074808129.png
126KB, 309x313px
>>31507123
>24''
why
>>
>>31507776

Your a fucking faggot if the grip is making your thumb have seizures into the safety, just saying.....kys...plssss.....pls..kys..
>>
Why would you want a 24" AR?

The difference between 5.56 out of a 20" vs 24" barrel is negligible, and it's going to make the gun front heavy and poorly balanced.
>>
>>31507579
Not huge, but even if the FPS increase is negligible I like the aesthetic of the 24, and I have a 16 now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.