[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will .22 penetrate the skull, causing instant death?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 122000_01_lg.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
122000_01_lg.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
Will .22 penetrate the skull, causing instant death?
>>
>>31501055
Yes
>>
>piercing the skull guarantees an instant dead
Wew
>>
nah will bounce straight off you can try it on yourself
>>
>>31501055
No
>>
>>31501055
Depends on the roll, if you rolled a 1, it'll bounce back and kill you instead. If you roll a 20 , then you'll explode their head instantly causing blood and gore everywhere.
>>
>>31501055
Find some other way to kill yourself, we don't need more statistics.
>>
>>31501055
I dont even have to ask why you wanna know.
>>
>>31501115
Curiosity kills
>>
Make a pipebomb and tape it to your head faggot.

Thats what I did before I decided not to do it.
>>
>>31501055
i'll penetrate ur mum and cause instant orgasm u fgt
>>
One of my military pals killed himself with a .22 pistol.

So yeah. I guess.
>>
Remember to aim behind the ear so you destroy your brain stem, otherwise you might just give yourself a free lobotomy.
>>
>>31501055
Not only this, but it will bounce inside (like a pinball) causing more damage.
>>
>>31501055
It certainly has the capability to, but then again people have been shot in the face with rifle rounds and lived so...
>>
That's why it's called a ping pong round. It just bounces around inside, scrambles the brain.

The more you know!
>>
>>31501055
Just get a .380 nigger
>>
muhfuggas like a pinball, rip ya ass up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDpvkwBBu6U
>>
>>31501055
>Will it penetrate the skull?

Yes.

>Will it cause instant death?

See, here's the thing: instant death rarely happens from gunshot wounds. With .22, what is probably going to happen is incapacitation followed by a long bleed-out. Instant death isn't guaranteed unless you do something that practically disintegrates the brain.
>>
>>31501055
As long as the recipient hasn't built up an immunity by shooting themselves with .17
>>
Is this a time sensitive issue?
>>
>>31501055

>Faggot can't afford a gun in a real caliber: The Thread
>>
>>31501055
Do you even " Cascade Mall Shooting ", bro? Dude used a 10/22 and killed plenty of people with a very simple, off the shelf, 10/22. I was actually impressed when I found out that was his weapon of choice. I have one, and that just bumped it up a couple of notches on my SHTF list ( It was already pretty high up there, though )
>>
>>31501086
underrated
>>
It's a well known fact that .22lr bounces around in the head
>>
>Le .22 bounce/ricochet meme
Fudds, all of you.
>>
all about dat shot placement bro
>>
>>31501055
it can, but it can also bounce off sometimes. you shouldn't be aiming at the head in an emergency anyway though. Center mass is a larger target and squishier too.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.