[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

***DEAL ALERT***

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

***DEAL ALERT***

POLICE TRADE IN GEN 3 GLOCK 19'S FOR $350

BACK IN STOCK

***DEAL ALERT***

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/category.cfm/sportsman/police-trade-in-glocks/of3/9-MM

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/category.cfm/sportsman/police-trade-in-glocks/of3/9-MM

>>
>>31497056
OH MY GOD I NEED TO- wait, I don't need a... but the deal.

Fuck, if the post ends in a prime number I'll get it even though I have no logical reason for it
>>
they are literally all out of stock and not a good deal for a bust ass glocknade
>>
>>31497085
Owned. Post checkout receipt.
>>
File: 1434509755121.png (229KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1434509755121.png
229KB, 900x900px
>>31497056
>not in stock
>>
>>31497085
>>31497102
they last less than ten minutes whenever they pop up (they're gone already) so he pretty much owned himself
>>
File: 17gen3-f_1.jpg (192KB, 1350x900px)
17gen3-f_1.jpg
192KB, 1350x900px
>police trade in
How the fuck can this even happen?

They literally draw their guns once a year for qualification.

Like this is impossible.

The worst, oldest Army M9s from basic didn't even look like this.
>>
>>31497308
>How the fuck can this even happen?
>drop your gun
>kick it over
>>
>back in stock

They're all gone
>>
>>31497329
1: police don't do that under threat, watch less TV
2: those marks are not even on the side flat, they are tucked up under the beavertail and backstrap, impossible to contact concrete if slid
>>
>>31497308

>They literally draw their guns once a year for qualification

I draw at least once a week, I have no idea what the fuck you're on about.

Fuck, I drew in my first day of FTO.
>>
>>31497308
>>31497411
>be left handed
>get into a scuffle with a suspect

woooooooow
>>
>>31497308

Exposed grip banging off every damn thing while they run through doorways and bushes and fight with people
>>
>>31497308
My glock looked worse after 8 months. Hitting it on every other thing, bumping it on the center console everyday, etc...
>>
File: 1475089332977.jpg (55KB, 416x416px)
1475089332977.jpg
55KB, 416x416px
>>31497056
>tfw live in NJ so I have to apply for pistol permits that take like 2 months to get to me and don't want to deal with an anal FFL who wouldn't want to hold it for that long while I wait

Guess I'll wait for next time.
>>
>>31497308
>They literally draw their guns once a year for qualification
You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>31497308
I don't know why these butt blasted Leo's are saying that they actually handle their guns all the time and that kind of damage is normal, it's not and they dont. And I agree that wear and tear looks like it got mauled by a bear.
>>
>nobody read the filename

good thing they were just shitty GLAWKs otherwise I'd be pissed so nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>31497308
you realize they wear their duty belt all day and it gets mashed into the center console of the car, against the seat belt, doorways, scuffles

surely you cant be this retarded
>>
>>31497056
>shit condition used item
>last gen
>slightly cheaper than a new production one
why are poorfags still a thing?
>>
>>31499716
I wasn't aware that ~40% off is the same as "slightly cheaper"

But yeah, poorfags are pretty cringe.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.