[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Hi Point Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Alright /k/, from what I can tell for something with such a low price point these things work pretty damn well, for someone on a tight budget will they get the job done?
>>
It'll shoot the bullet and work well enough if they're maintained. Don't expect amazing grouping or a lightweight package, you're getting what you paid for.
>>
>>31496613
What job? If you had a job you could afford a better gun.
>>
They'll spit lead and are pretty damn hard to break

It'll cost you your pride though
>>
>>31496613
When they were like 100 bucks and change maybe but at this rate you may as well get a Canik or some other important gun. Direct blowbacks aren't the most pleasant to shoot.
>>
I don't care how poor you are, don't buy a Hi Point.
>>
They are fine.
>>
>>31496613
Yeah they'll get the job done but they don't compete well with the used market. For around $50 more you can better a better gun used.
>>
>>31496613
You literally answered your own question on your post. Are we really gonna have this fucking thread every single day? You even reused the picture from the last one holy shit
>>
>>31496613
They don't cost you money; the price for owning one is your pride.
>>
>>31496613
I have heard nothing but bad things about the reliability of these guns. I would never own one even with a tight budget.
>>
>>31496613
For their low price, they're excellent, but you can get a much better gun for just $100 more.

If it's what you can afford, they're pretty decent, just make sure the feedlips on the magazines are in spec.
>>
>>31496613
I own a lot of handguns. Glock, S&W, Sig, even Taurus and Charter Arms. I also own a Hi-Point C9 and gave a relative my HP .40; no problems with either.

Hi-Points are fine. If the blockiness of the gun doesn't bother you, there's nothing at all wrong with it otherwise. Ignore the "I read something on the interwebs and want to sound like an expert now" morons, who have almost certainly never owned or fired one.
>>
>>31500416
>"I read something on the interwebs and want to sound like an expert now" morons, who have almost certainly never owned or fired one
At least once a thread, some retard will come in and say something like "I heard they explode" or "hurr hurr hope your insurance covers your hands"
>>
>>31500485
Truth, though i have seen one explode. It was a .40 fired straight into the air, which might i add is definitely not being sure of your target and beyond.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.