[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here has a Rhino Revolver?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: right1.jpg (138KB, 600x509px) Image search: [Google]
right1.jpg
138KB, 600x509px
thinking about getting one to replace my J frame as BUG. Prolly in 9mm, it's already cut for moon clips.
>>
File: Rhino-physics.jpg (92KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
Rhino-physics.jpg
92KB, 600x465px
ive alwasy been looking for something that has a lower bore axis, pic related its me. muzzle flip doesn' tmatter too much for use at contact distance but it might better than a K or L frame S&W, just too big for pocket carry probably.
>>
holy shit
>>
Cost way too much and are not reliable, use it as a range toy and nothing more. They used shit metal for the already clockwork like internals which causes the trigger mechanism to break sometimes and it must be returned to the factory for a fix on your dime. Good luck getting them to reply to you, though.
>>
>>31496735
i feel like youjust told me this really hot girl i am thinking about proposing too has a serious case of the cray cray
>>
>>31496735
Not copying the internals and having your shop buddy run them through a cnc with quality stock
>>
>>31496735
you are saying the metulurgy of the lockwork is bad? is it SS? S&W learned righ quick that SS hammers and triggers didnt work.
>>
>>31496804
you got some good friends. are you serious about this? how isit done? A scanner?
>>
well good night
>>
>>31496887
With calipers and drafting software
>>
>>31495431
I love mine. It just fits my hand and shooting style really well. Word of warning - the first generation have terrible fucking triggers, so be sure to get one of the newer ones. I've heard that they tend to fail like >>31496735 said.

New triggers feel much better and so far mine has been reliable.
They're not really that complicated - around the same number of parts as a S&W, just more densely packed.

>>31496804
Tempted to do this for the false hammer - shape it a bit better, make it easier to pull.
>>
File: byWlLoXr.jpg (540KB, 1456x1008px) Image search: [Google]
byWlLoXr.jpg
540KB, 1456x1008px
>>31498827
I dunno, I've had the side plate off a few smiths to remove the hillary hole and they didn't look nearly so complicated as this
>>
>>31499394
^ though i give them a coupld extra parts for the cocking lever scheme I guess.
>>
bump for the day crew
>>
File: 60DS.jpg (1MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
60DS.jpg
1MB, 4128x2322px
Sorry to bump a dead thread, but I agree with this anon>>31496735
I got mine for $500 and it's had some trigger issues. I found that rotating the gun more than 30° to the right can fuck the trigger up really bad (all dry firing, mind you). The "clack" of the internal hammer was audibly different than normal and the cylinder wouldn't rotate completely. I had to slap the frame with the palm of my hand to unfuck it. It's a fun novelty gun, but I wouldn't rely on for anything other than range use
>>
File: mp340_2.jpg (4MB, 5163x3872px) Image search: [Google]
mp340_2.jpg
4MB, 5163x3872px
Greetings.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.