[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ordered some guns online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: alien-skin-digital-gen-4-gl[1].jpg (455KB, 1200x1127px) Image search: [Google]
alien-skin-digital-gen-4-gl[1].jpg
455KB, 1200x1127px
I Ordered some guns online last Saturday.

One from classicfirearms and another from sportsman's guide. Neither has shipped yet.

Talked to a rep from sportsmans who said they are still waiting on their FFL dept and it should ship in the next couple days. But that's what they told me monday.

she didn't say anything else.

Is this normal?

pic unrelated
>>
>>31492976

>is this normal

yes.
>>
File: FG42[1].jpg (109KB, 800x379px) Image search: [Google]
FG42[1].jpg
109KB, 800x379px
>>31492991

the background checks and stuff don't happen until the FFL gets it correct?

I just bought a gun a few weeks ago so I'm fairly sure that's not the issue.
>>
>>31493247

correct. the ffl holder you pick up the firearm from will conduct the check.

some places take a few days to ship firearms out.
>>
>>31493265

They need to hurry the fugg up. I want my guns damnit
>>
>>31492976
I ordered a gun from classicfirearms and their ffl email is case sensitive (found out the hard way)

It's [email protected]

Any other way and it will not work. The FFL was approved an hour after I called my LGS and had them match the case sensitivity of it after I had waited two days before and the FFL was on unfiled status with them still.
>>
>>31492976
Motherfucker do you know what time of the year it is?most retailers are gonna be going batshit crazy selling inventory like food to poor african children.its gonna take time to get orders out.
>>
>>31492976
What're you getting, OP?
>>
>>31493280
its been three business days. chill.
>>
File: 1364614291217.gif (300KB, 185x164px) Image search: [Google]
1364614291217.gif
300KB, 185x164px
>>31493291

>choice intel

thanks
>>
>>31493309

Ruger AR556 (pic related)

and a Polish P64 shown here:
>>31493280
>>
File: F1VEPR12V2.jpg (110KB, 800x520px) Image search: [Google]
F1VEPR12V2.jpg
110KB, 800x520px
>>31493405
Nice

I got one of these from them since seem to be one of the only places that has them in stock right now. And they don't normally stay around long before they're sold out.
>>
>>31493517

I considered an AK but I want one from http://www.kalashnikov-usa.com/

IF THEY EVER START SHIPPING GUNS.
>>
>>31493652
I guess you could call it an AK, but its a semi-auto 12 gauge built from an RPK receiver.

They use them for law enforcement weapons in Russia apparently. Also, LEO and military can get full retard versions imported to them.
>>
>>31492976
>last Saturday.
The 17th? That's a little slow, I've never had to wait that long. Other anons are mentioning three business days so I can't tell if you're complaining about it not shipping when you ordered it Saturday or if they are retarded and don't understand what LAST means, just like next Saturday means the Saturday after this coming Saturday. So I want to at least clear that up for everyone who might come across this thread.
>>
>>31493756

I thought about getting a saiga 12 until I saw how fuckhueg the mags were.

pic related is a 10 round.

I'll stick to tubular mags for my shottys.

vepr 12

Might be OK with a drum though.
>>
>>31493280
Most online stores are taking 5-7 business days right now due to order volume, your orders should be shipped by Tuesday.
>>
>>31493973

Shame they wouldn't just tell me that when I called them.

them saying they had no clue why it's not shipping was making me worried.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.