[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have good resources about how to clear your home as a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: underwear.webm (1MB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
underwear.webm
1MB, 400x306px
Anyone have good resources about how to clear your home as a single homeowner? You can't call the cops and barricade in your room for every raccoon-caused bang. And you still need to make sure it was just a raccoon without getting killed when it turns out to be Tyreese.

>home defense general
>>
Just blindfire around the corners dumbass
>>
>>31488783
>think I hear a coon
>gotta clear house to make sure it was just a coon and not a coon
>>
File: 1466285389704.gif (2MB, 282x257px) Image search: [Google]
1466285389704.gif
2MB, 282x257px
>>31488803
>>
just get a flashlight and get greased up and progressively go through the house. its not that fuckin complex what have you been doing spinning around in the living room?
>>
>>31488783
>what is an alarm?

Are they inside and the alarm going off? Call cops, barricade and create your kill zone.

Alarm on and not tripped? You're fine, go back to bed

Lastly, stop making shit posts on /k/. Full on mall ninjas will always fantasize about going room to room saying pew pew pew, but they will never be better off than barricading with the scenario you described.
>>
>>31488830
>get greased up
the fuck

>its not that fuckin complex
clearing a building safely is one of the most complex things possible

do you even know how to slice pies bro?
>>
>>31488877
>>what is an alarm?
One of those things renters can't install. Some of us live in townhomes/apartments/condos.

>despite renting, you are still considered the "homeowner" in common legalese
>>
File: thumbnailImage.jpg (39KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnailImage.jpg
39KB, 720x480px
I generally throw a concussion grenade into the living room before diving behind the couch.
>>
wifi security cameras
>>
Depends on where the rest of their family is in the house.
>>
>>31488783
>10 replies of garbage and 1 good joke
>>
>>31488908
>dat grip
Man Matt Judge mush be pro-funs, too bad he makes fucking libtard cartoons like King of the Hill.
>>
>>31488908
Hi honey. I'm home!
>>
>>31488783
Racking a shotgun usually sends a pretty clear message to home invaders.
>>
>>31490829
Shooting them with a rifle sends a pretty clear message too
>>
>>31490646
>BANG
>EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>31490829
Good afternoon, Elmer.
>>
>>31488783
Don't turn on any lights, tip toe. Spot the intruder before they spot you. Shoot them a bunch of times.

Alteratively I have one of those pittbulls pols Muslims really want to kill, naturally he'll neutralize any threat or kid or animal less than a hundred pounds by himself. Anything larger than a hundred pounds he runs to me then gauges my response to either charge or hide. The stupid shit knows three commands paw, other paw, and "git 'em." He's a lot more reliable than something that goes out than something that goes out with the power. Alteratively, I can't have any other pets or let friends bring their kids over.
>>
>>31488783
I sing this while walking around in the center axis relock stance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q-QH1XiCQw
>>
>>31488792
Fucking hell I laughed so hard at this.
>>
>>31491460
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIYNoH99Guc

There's nothing scares intruders more than a white guy singing bluegrass at the top of his lungs.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.