[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USP 45 Compact HK thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
What's /k/'s opinion of HK USP compact and hk45c? I want something I can conceal carry, and eventually put a suppressor on and have fun with. Should I just get a Glock? Is HK quality a meme? The rest of the internet sure likes the HK Compact 45. What is your general opinion of HK products? And of the USP specifically. I have A 9 millimeter CC but I want to try 45 stoppin powa. Also from what I understand 45 is a lot quieter than 9 millimeter when you suppress it. Going to add an RMR too. https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/15373/redirect
870 seems like a fair price.
>>
I actually picked up a uspc 45 a couple weeks ago. It fits me like a glove, comes up on target beautifully, and puts rounds in the same hole more consistantly than I can. The production quality is top notch and I haven't seen so much as a hickup after 500 rounds- but that's not a lot to go off of. Only 8 rounds to work with in a mag and its rather bulky for a compact handgun even if it is pleasantly light. Trigger has a smooth double action and a light, crisp single action. It's also very expensive as far as handguns go. Would highly recomend it, but its not something everyone will appreciate. If it suits your needs and tastes, you'd be hard pressed to find a better option.
>>
>>31488659
I like the look of the hk45c, but I like the USP look a little better. I'll prolly have to hold or shoot both before I make a decision. I do want tho, and buds has the right price it seems. 8 rounds is NP for me, I live in commiefornia
>>
File: 20160806_165834.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160806_165834.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Full size is only size
>>
>>31488730
That doesn't look to huge, is it co concealable in a jacket?
>>
File: IMG_20160927_124203.jpg (2MB, 2992x2654px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160927_124203.jpg
2MB, 2992x2654px
Hey guys can I hang out with u?
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 640x632px
>>31488730
>>31488771
I conceal mine in a t shirt. Don't skimp out on a holster and it will feel just fine
>>
>>31489142
Nice man. Lemme price it out
>>
File: IMGP1658.jpg (2MB, 2735x1682px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP1658.jpg
2MB, 2735x1682px
>>31488604
I like the USP Compact a lot. I have a 9mm and .40 and had a .45 briefly, but didn't really like the .45 version enough to keep it. The capacity is really low, the grip feels a little long compared to the other two, and there's not too much practical difference or difference in how it feels between the USP45c and USP40c besides those aspects, so I opted to just move on to other guns.

>Also from what I understand 45 is a lot quieter than 9 millimeter when you suppress it.
It's actually the opposite, although coincidentally, the USP9 Compact has problems cycling with a threaded barrel and suppressor for some reason. It's worth reading up on this subject and don't just buy a threaded barrel for a non-threaded USP. HK makes a "tactical" recoil spring assembly that has a heavier buffer spring in it to handle the additional gas blowback from suppressed usage. They strongly recommend using the tactical RSA for full size USPs. If they make one for the compact version, then definitely buy it.

>870 seems like a fair price.
CDNN has them for $699 and you can get them used for $575-625, maybe a bit less. Tbh, $870 is astronomically high for a USP, considering what they sell for used.
>>
>>31490089
Thanks for that too. Looking at full sized versions and the compact. I know my heart is set on MAh stoppan powah .45 tho. Never owned one and USP seems like a good platform for it. Took a look at used prices and you are right, the resale value isn't very high.
>>
>>31490089
Another question if you are still lurking, does CC of the full sized "tactical" USP 45 practical under a thick jacket? I like the compact look but I do not own a full sized yet. I have a CZp01 and the quality as good but only good. I want another iconic gun, and the HK seems to fill that role.
Also, I know 9mm can be hard to cycle in subsonic, and the 45 makes a louder "thump" when it hits something, but is there a way to make the 45 suppressed as silent as the 9mm suppressed? Can't find any good vids of the 9mm compact suppressed on youboob
>>
>>31490772
Concealed-carry of a full size USP is going to require a jacket. With the tactical, you have the high sights and extended barrel, which will require a holster specially made to accommodate them - fine as long as you can find the right holster.
>>
>>31488604
I want to like the HK45c so bad but its the same size as a glock 19 with much less rounds and maybe it's more sexy but it's more complex too without any benefit.

Look into the walther pps or walther ppq. Glock like form and reliabiltiy, german sexyness.
>>
>>31489142
what holster?
>>
>>31489142

yo homie, is that my USP?
>>
>>31488604
I enjoy my USPC , it's a bit hard to conceal in slacks and a polo tho.
>>
Can I borrow this thread for a general HK question?

Thinking about getting a P30, but not sure which trigger to get. I think I saw a few kommandos with them, how do you guys feel about the DA/SA or the LEM if you have them?
>>
>>31495961
don't let it die overnight then, I'm still waiting on an answer for >>31494740
>>
>>31488827
why did you blur out those numbers that i cant remember the name of
>>
>>31496372
serial numbers?

if the gun is registered like they are in Canada, they can be directly tied to your identity.
>>
File: USPCedc.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
USPCedc.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I love mine, it's my favorite handgun of all time. Had it for 8 years, first pistol I bought when I was 20.
>>
>>31494740
Cross breed super tuck, sorry for the late reply m8
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.