[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: PicsArt_09-27-11.54.09.jpg (361KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_09-27-11.54.09.jpg
361KB, 1920x1080px
Grandpa found out he has stage 4 lung cancer. Gave me his old Ruger Mark 1. I don't want to feel this way, /k/.
>>
File: 1444867554305.jpg (23KB, 428x376px) Image search: [Google]
1444867554305.jpg
23KB, 428x376px
>>31485899
I'm really sorry to hear that friend. Cherish the time you have left with him
>>
>>31485899
im gonna make you feel worse

the mark 4 just came out, its so fucking easy to take down now
>>
>>31485936
That's ok, granddad's Mark 1 is gonna be a sentimental item, not planning on wearing it out too much.
>>
>>31485899
We all die OP.

Be glad you have something to remember him by if he doesn't survive.
>>
File: 1460336795082.png (647KB, 606x604px) Image search: [Google]
1460336795082.png
647KB, 606x604px
>>31485899
>grandpa dies
>gives you a shitty Mark 1

sorry to hear that OP. Also, the hugbox-feelies-general is thataway >>>31484921
>>
>>31485899
Similar for me OP, grandfather who was my hero as a kid has lung cancer, on my Birthday (I'm 21) he gave me his childhood Red Rider air rifle in case with manual all from when he was a kid.
I watched Cross of Iron with him recently, he freaked out during the tank in the tunnel scene because it reminded him of MRIs. (He's claustrophobic)
Also saw Into the White.

Spend some time with him if you can OP, best of wishes.
>>
>>31486116
We're going hunting this year together, hopefully it won't be our last hunt. I'll cherish every moment we've ever spent together.
>>
>>31485910
STOP REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
if you're depressed you shouldnt have a gun.
>>
Godspeed anon, I wish you memorable times and lucid convalescence.
>>
When my Grandfather had Leukemia he said I could have any of the guns from his collection. I asked for the Winchester M1 Carbine.

I remember shooting it with him as one of my earliest firearm memories. Back than it was scary, huge and kicked like a mule as a kid but now it's nothing, but he gave it to me and passed away later that year.

So, it's one of the few things I have. I still shoot it.
>>
>>31485899
Shoot him with it to put him out of his misery.

Believe me, you'll be doing him a favor.
>>
>>31487402
SHALL
H
A
L
L

So something that allegedly effects millions of people in the US of A (mostly for making money off meds) shouldn't have their 2A rights. Yep, spotted the liberal cuck.
>>
>>31485899
I hope you don't see you grandpa face when he passes.

I didn't want to see it, it just happen. Lung cancer too. Ambulance brought him back dying ,didn't even take or have an oxygen tank.

Please cherish that gun. Keep it nice.

/k/, is their any tips to clean remove scratches and stuff?
>>
>>31487448
No, I'm not infringing at all. I'm not saying that we should, as a nation, take your gun away.

What I'm saying is, people dealing with depression (real medical depression, not just sads. Like how you can interpret 'I don't want to feel this way') should think about having someone else take care of their guns while they're dealing with their depression.

It makes it more likely you'll be able to play with your guns for a longer period of time. And enables you to type 'shall' as many times as you want.
>>
>>31485899
Shit man, I'm sorry to hear that. Like one of the anons said, cherish any moments with him, for the end may be tomorrow or years from now. Tomorrow never knows.

Nice Ruger BTW. I have a Standard from 1959 myself.
>>
>>31485899
He gave it to you to use anon. Just buy a brick and shoot it all.
>>
>>31485899
That sucks, sorry anon. Just be glad he gave it to you now before some asshole relative can have it melted down or turns it into the police for destruction.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.