[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorfag here. Now, I know pic related has some options, but the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: info for poorfag.jpg (4MB, 3900x5008px) Image search: [Google]
info for poorfag.jpg
4MB, 3900x5008px
Poorfag here. Now, I know pic related has some options, but the Anon that made it admits they're a richfag. I was wondering if the information on this chart was entirely accurate or if there was a better gun that real poorfags can come to a consensus on.
>>
>>31485924
Okay, we noticed you.
Choke on your own dick.
>>
>>31485897
Also imho, thats a pretty good chart far as i can tell. Yes they are cheaper options out there, but this is a good basis that everyone is going to know most of the guns on.
>poorfag advice
Ive made a bit of a hobby out of making milsurp guns as smooth and reliable as possible, go figure now i have a suite of good shooters that i paid no more than $200 a piece for, because i put in the hours with a set of tiny files and lapping compound. What im saying is, you can make a budget gun pretty damn slick if you put in the time and show it some love.
>>
>>31485897
The chart is pretty good, although a lot of the prices have gone up. For pistols, I would also add the Zastava M70 (TT-33 clone) to the list which goes for around $250. For rifles, the AKs are way more expensive now, but you can find an AMD-63 for $500 or get a brand new AR15 from Palmetto State Armory for under $500. I should've bought a lot more when I could have 8 years ago because it was half price, but I didn't. Now everything seems expensive, but I'm sure I'll be saying the same thing again in 8 years.
>>
If I lived in America, I could buy all those guns tomorrow. ;_;
>>
>>31486737

>although a lot of the prices have gone up

This, especially with Mosins. Just sold mine for 350 bucks, bought it for about 120 bucks a few years back. Probably gonna get myself a Mauser of some sort now.

OP: Even though Hi-Points are shitty, I've never had someone return one to the shop. Plenty of people out there have defended themselves with Hi-Point carbines with good effect. If you're REALLY poor, I would not fault you for getting a Hi-Point. Just know that you're getting a near-bottom-of-the-barrel gun. Otherwise, I would follow that anon's advice and get the M70
>>
>>31485897
>Mosin Nagant

No, fuck those shitty meme guns, get a Yugo Mauser
>>
File: 1474166441648.jpg (81KB, 599x926px) Image search: [Google]
1474166441648.jpg
81KB, 599x926px
Interesting
>>
>tfw can't decide what poorfag handgun or caliber to get
>might buy highpoint
>might get .38sp
>>
Prices and availability are constantly fluctuating, no one static chart will always be 100% accurate.

What kind of gun do you want OP.
>>
File: 1472458937486.gif (184KB, 202x121px) Image search: [Google]
1472458937486.gif
184KB, 202x121px
>>31485897
>PPS-43 is a polish copy of the PPSh-41
>>
>>31487433
>>31485897

"Don't be afraid to buy this and rely on it with your life."

Don't get me wrong, I love 9mm carbines as the next person; but you're telling me that this is the weapon to rely on?? I want to buy one, but something is holding me back to buy either a sub 2000, or a glock and save on those glock carbine kits. As much as I want to buy this to make it tacticool and shit, should I hold off?
>>
>>31488978
git a real raifl
>>
>>31488469
VERY interesting.
Sauce?
>>
do you want a rifle, shotgun, or handgun? what's your budget? what state do you live in? any preferences (revolvers over semi, not bolt action, nothing polymer, etc.)? what will you use it for? how often will you go shooting?
>>
Not op but poor fag here. I have a .22 marlin model 81 from around 1950 or so. That's what I'm relying on for home defense rn. Need advice on cheap hand gun that can be carred. Preferably a revolver but will take anything at this point.
>>
>>31489521
Budget?
>>
>>31489521
Hi-point in any caliber.
>>
>>31485897
It's pretty good.

Don't get cheap shitty pistols that aren't hi-point.

You can arm yourself with just $110. If you can't find a break-action for cheap at a pawn shop, you can get one at Wal-Mart for that much. 3 bucks at amazon gets you a shell holder for your stock and 5 more bucks gets you some buckshot.

If you can part with around $100 more you can get a good pump if you find a used H&R Pardner, Hawk 982, or Mossberg 88 somewhere.

Cheap milsurp has kind of dried up. $250-ish seems like a good entry point for a used rifle or pistol carbine somewhere. Check on Armslist and in pawn shops for deals. As long as the bore is good and any rust is just on the surface, you should be good to go.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160928-134619.png (949KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160928-134619.png
949KB, 1440x2560px
>>31489521
Keltec P3AT if you want an auto. Can be had sub 200.
If you're set on a revolver you can sometimes find an LCR or bodyguard for cheap, pic related.
>>
>>31485897
thats the best k chart about guns i havd ever seen.
while the zastava ak pictured there is good, some are not. these days, the best poorfag ak choice is an amd or wasr by cai. otherwise go dicks out for vepr and arsenal
>>
>>31488990
some twitch slut
>>
>>31489059
did OP leave his own thread?
if you answer these we can actually help you other than naming off cheap guns
>>
>>31485897

Moar charts?

Basically in college with a roommate whom is a felon going to college as well. Would move out, but there are no other places that are cheaper. Can't own a firearm atm since you cant have a firearm in the same residence as a felon. Was thinking of being a dork and buying a crossbow for home defense? Lol.
>>
>>31489521
Tokarev, buddy.
>>
>>31488746
Get high point 9mm
>>
>>31485897
yeah it's bretty gud, would add some options though

>Lionheart LH9 for handguns
>Beretta 92S for handguns

>Henry AR-7 for rifles
>Spanish Mauser in .308 for rifles
>Ishapore 2A/2A1 in rifles
>>
>>31493610
I'd assume you could get an air rifle (not airsoft) and that'd be fine. I have a Crosman Vantage Nitro Piston (vantage np) that I got for like $120, I shoot it in my yard and nobody can hear it or call the cops on me because it's not a real gun. For actual home defense (and maybe CC too) most people will run away when you start shooting at them and not take the time to realize that it's not a real gun. With replica pellet/BB pistols you can get a holster of the real gun and carry it around.
>>
>>31493610

LCP/LC9, P-3AT, 10/22, Henry survival, Maverick 88, Shield/Bodyguard, DB380/DB9
>>
>>31487476
Worlds best sniper Simo Häyhä shot over 500 ruskis with a modified nugget
>t. Binland
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.