[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KC gun culture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0671.jpg (2MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0671.jpg
2MB, 3072x1728px
I'm in Kansas City for a job interview (I'm from Chicago). Is it gun friendly here? Where do you shoot and what are good stores?
>>
>>31483659
Centerfire Shooting Sports, in Olathe KS, Olathe is a suburb of KC on the /k/ansas side. It's a great range
>>
>>31483754
What about the city itself? Coming from Chicago everyone thinks you're crazy if you like guns
>>
File: 1455891567566.jpg (662KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
1455891567566.jpg
662KB, 1200x801px
>>31483659
Also KCK is a lot more gun friendly than KCMo, /k/ansas has some of the loosest gun laws in the country, now that they legalized constitutional carry. Missouri just passed constitutional carry(i think) but it doesn't go into effect until next July. Gun culture in KS is great, lots of good places to hunt, practically everybody owns a gun. Fuck Missouri though.
>>
>>31483659
What exactly does that do?
>>
>>31483783
Depends, are you on the missouri side or kansas side? Most of the 'city' like downtown and all of that are on the missouri side. Most of the bad neighborhoods are on the missouri side as well, with an exception to wyandotte county ks, its a little rough there too. The city itself is alright, mostly businesses, the suburbs are the nice parts and where most of the people with money live. That being said every suburb has their suburbanite soccer moms and what not. Though I do harbor as dislike of hipsters, most of the former bad neighborhoods adjacent to the downtown area have been 'revitalized'.. as in all the poor-people gangs moving out and being replaced with hipster-housing, lofts, concert venues and art galleries
>>
>>31483860
gets your dog shot
>>
>>31483860
very ad hoc full auto. that string is technically a machine gun. fuck our laws.
>>
>>31483899
Stop repeating that bit of stupid.
The ATF rescinded the letter.
>>
>>31483917
really? this is news to me
>>
>>31483875
If I get the job, it'd be downtown on the Missouri side
>>
>>31483783
The only people who will think you are crazy are stupid soccer moms and white-guilt liberal-arts sheltered college kids. Generally people in ks/mo have a decent understanding of guns and their purpose. Hunting is big between both states, and as far as big cities go, KC is probably the most gun friendly larger city in the country

>pic related
Go to some hipster back-alley music festival/skate demo and get you one of these shirts
>>
>>31483977
Lots of people live in KS but work in MO, I'd suggest KS over MO. If you're making decent money try to move to like olathe, lenexa, leawood, overland park, or shawnee(nicer kc suburbs). If you can commute Lawrence is pretty great, though it is a bit of a liberal-hellhole, it prides itself on being the 1 blue county in a sea of red.
>>
>>31483977
Also if you wanted to carry. Move to KS where constitutional conceal carry is already legal then get your KS CHL and you are good to go in Missouri. But like i said above, i'm pretty sure Missouri just passed constitutional carry, its just not legal yet and doesn't go into effect until July. So you can carry between the two states/halves of the city
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.