[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New cc gun.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: xds-right.jpg (102KB, 760x495px) Image search: [Google]
xds-right.jpg
102KB, 760x495px
Im going to pick out my first CC gun tommorrow.

Im leaning towards pic related.

What does k think of the XDs?
>>
just get an AR-15
>>
>>31474791
seems ok, i went with p238 HD model its 380 all steel so it doesn't kick as bad, is fun to shoot
>>
>>31474791
I prefer the G43, but the XDs is fine. It's cheaper and has better sights, so it may be a smarter choice.
>>
>>31474791
kind of heavy for what it is. feels real dense.
>>
>>31474791
Take a look at the XD-45 Single Stack. Interesting sidearm. Not a large magazine, but if you know what you're doing you don't need a lot.
>>
Different anon.

looking for a 15rd mag that i can eventually CC. THinking of a Glock 19, any good?
>>
File: 1472621599984.jpg (49KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1472621599984.jpg
49KB, 512x384px
>>31474791
It has a nice trigger, and the ergonomics are better than a glock.

As a counter guy that sells these things all day long, put a M&P Shield in your hand. Try to get a 9mm over a .40S&W if you can. Shields are really popular right now, and for good reason. Find a Beretta Nano, Ruger LC9 and a Sig p238 and see how they feel in your hand. FWIW, I carry a glock 19.

A subcompact polymer pistol's performance will directly correlate with how comfortable you initially are with the pistol. Assuming you have little experience with subcompacts, ignore the /k/ memes and buy whatever fits best in your hand. You'll be a better shot with it over most other options if you are new to shooting. After you get a bit of experience under your belt, then do a little research on what is "best," and weigh the pros and cons of buying a new pistol. My unsolicited advice is this: buy a pistol, learn it, shoot it master it. Spend the money you would use to buy a new pistol on ammo and a self defense pistol class.
>>
>>31475108
The advice i see on this cantanese crocheting board is so drenched in faggotry and autism its astounding.

Then i see good honest posts like this and i think

whats your deal man you seem fine why are you here
>>
>>31474791
https://www.classicfirearms.com/polish-radom-p64-pistols-for-sale
>>
Hold an HK P30SK and enjoy your hand orgasm. Little recoil too. Triggers shit though.
>>
I went with one of those, I really like it. Excellent not-a-glock
>>
File: Snapchat-7213188003834479969.jpg (516KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7213188003834479969.jpg
516KB, 1440x2560px
I really enjoy mine. I get shit from most of my friends who got a shield and all the tacticool mall ninjas that think the grip safety is bad, but I really like it and am glad I got it for my first CC.
>>
I carry an xds daily. Woul reccomend an xds or shield without hesitation.
>>
>>31475134
Not him, but i rather post here then post in a forum, plus faster replys then posting in a forum.
>>
File: IMG_0939.jpg (46KB, 640x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0939.jpg
46KB, 640x409px
i have a 9mmxds but thr 4.0 version

i love it
>>
File: HK-VP9-12.jpg (260KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
HK-VP9-12.jpg
260KB, 1200x800px
>>31475318
I got to feel a VP9, are all HKs fucking amazing in the grip? I was about to go down the G19 route but I think I might HK for the grip and the fact I like to shoot a lot not just CCW all the time.
>>
>>31474791
early adopter here. Mine had to go back to SA 2x. Once for broken trigger safety, and back again for the recall.

I was at a range and mid-magazine, the trigger blade safety just went missing. Never did find where it went or why it departed.

I don't know if they've addressed any of the other issues I've had since it was first released.

1. Death grip of the extractor causes it to not go back into battery if the slide is nudged back when a round is chambered.
(early on, the xdtalk fanboys would say to just use your thumb to make sure the slide is all of the way forward as you draw -- what kind of hokie shit is that?)

2. Short, short throat. All of the handloads that I had done that work find in my 1911s and Sig would not chamber in the XDS. The bullet would be rammed into the rifling, and either it would not go all the way into battery, or if it did, God forbid that you try to extract an unfired round. I had to shorten OAL on all loads if I wanted to be compatible with the XDS.

3. Flange on guide rod gets severely chewed up. Looks like something gnawed on it after just a few mags.

One of these days I want to get a 45acp Shield to compare.
>>
>>31474791
I bought a Springfield LW operator for $840 used.

It is like new though, no wear, and no marks, havent shot it yet though. Mechanically sound it seems

did i fuck up? Its my first 1911, bought it over armslist

pic related
>>
>>31474791
My dad has one, and its pretty nice despite being the opposite of what i like in handguns
never had a single problem with it
>>
>>31475108
A+ advice. I bought a Glock because of muh reliability, but I shoot my old FNS-9 better due to better ergos.
>>
>>31475108
>legitimate advice
>wtf happened to the/k/ standard of Hitler posting Bullshit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.