[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun range mishaps?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 33

File: range.jpg (27KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
range.jpg
27KB, 348x348px
Anyone ever seen a major accident in a gun range?

I work at an indoor range in WA state. The range officer was explaining to a lady and her husband that they absolutely have to wear ear protection, much to the woman's dismay. She grudgingly bought some earplugs and her husband wanted to shoot a Super Redhawk in .454 Casull.

Fast forward a few minutes. We saw that she took out her earplugs on the video monitoring system and we scrambled to get her out asap. By the time we got to the door, the dude already shot a round. We got her out and tried talking to her, but she couldn't hear a damned thing. Called 911 and they wheeled her off. Last thing I heard, she lost her hearing permanently and had one hell of a concussion.
>>
>>31464878
Bitch deserved it.
>>
>>31464885
I don't exactly feel bad for her, I just think its a shame that there are two people out there who now probably hate guns because of one woman's shitty choices.
>>
>>31464878
I'm a armed DPSST trainer for Oregon.

I've trained the local police departments, security and private investigators to get them their re-certified armed carry and new carry permits.

The worst one I had was a young kid, couldn't be a day over 21 that worked as a desk clerk for a local police department.

He said that he never fired his service weapon before, only twice during his academy training. Anyways, the gun that he was issued, a Berretta M9a1.

The gun was almost bigger than himself when he had it at high ready, as he pulled the trigger the slide on the M9 flew off and got stuck in the foam on the ceiling.

The poor kid almost died because the police department bought used M9s from the Iraqi war surplus.

That was the last time I trained and re-certified people who have Berretta M9s.

Id have to say that private security companies are the easiest to train because our state requires lots of steps before you have the option to carry armed. Unlike the police forces as it is pretty much walked through holding hands.

Plus most companies don't skimp out on handguns and rifles than police bureaus do.
>>
File: 001.jpg (357KB, 1811x1281px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
357KB, 1811x1281px
>>31464878
>>
File: int.jpg (855KB, 3056x1832px) Image search: [Google]
int.jpg
855KB, 3056x1832px
>>31464941
>right to left
>>
>>31464933
If there's one thing I don't miss about Oregon, its the lack of ranges in Portland proper. And jesus fuck, all the rules.

>no steel cased ammo :^)

If you guys didn't have such an excellent fucking variety of food, I would have never stayed as long as I did.
>>
>>31464946

i shot one handed sideways in my first USPSA competition.

had some targets behind a barricade where i had to crane my upper body around, so i figured that the best way to engage them was to hang onto the prop and shoot. the prop was in the shooting box so i didn't incur a procedural.
>>
>>31464968
What kinda monkey fuckery is this? I like it.
>>
>>31464952
Yeah, I guess it can cause damages to weapons or something, state of Oregon requires all certifications to be done at the PTSC public safety training center in clackamas.

I wish there was another place to train but luckily they open their range up for private sessions and for recertifications, it's a small place.

I haven't seen many mishaps here but that's most likely due to it being ran by the sheriffs office.

I still prefer brass :^)
>>
>>31464993
My favorite thing about steel, other than the price, is the comments I get from newbies.

>woah, your bullets are grey?? does that mean they r like armor piercing military rounds or summin???
>>
>>31465005
Yeah you should see soccer moms rent 12 ga shotguns for their first time. It's like their losing their virginity all over again.

At pstc they require you to buy their "minimal lead, good for the environment" bullets
>>
>>31465018
The uneasiest thing about being a range officer, imo, is when a frail person wants to rent out the shiny S&W 500 and I have to REALLY question them to make sure they aren't in over their heads. 9/10 times, they get maybe 2 rounds off and walk out of the range with a kind of shameful look on their faces.
>>
>>31464952
I'm actually moving to the area soon, and I still can't find a decent range that doesn't require membership and doesn't have dumb rules like range ammo only, or targets at 50 yards only or pistol calibers only.

Tri county gun club will be 5 miles from the place I'm looking at, but the up front cost for membership is pretty high for the amount that I shoot.

At least BLM isn't too far away
>>
>>31465039
Yeah, I like seeing all the hood niggas come in and find out they cant fire full automatic weapons, then they spend 10 minutes firing off as many rounds as possible while the RSO try's not to shit themselfs.

There's an old sheriffs deputy that you have to check you in, and he denies pretty much anyone who isn't white and looks like they did 5-10.

I've seen a fat 16 year old fire off a 870, that was pretty comical, he only stuck to handguns after that small and painful session

I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen one of those hood niggas kill themselfs yet, they ignore everything that the safety officer tells them.
>>
File: 1472405939299.jpg (106KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1472405939299.jpg
106KB, 1284x980px
>>31465085
I just read that first line and immediately had to write this short line before I forget.

A meth head came into my shop and asked if we have "scud missiles". Hoo fuckin boy. I said no, we don't have any.

She immediately starts talking about how she's going to give us a bad review on the "internets" and tell her friends that we don't have a good selection of firearms.
>>
>>31465093
Should've had some in stock then :o)
>>
>>31465093

Fucking commie

>not stocking WMD's

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>31465085
5-10?
>>
>>31465085
>he only stuck to handguns after that small and painful session

Fucking lol. I've had my older friends' kids shoot my 1878 coach gun without much trouble.

>>31465103
>>31465110
But anons, why would you NEED a scud :^)

>>31465123
years in prison
>>
>>31465123
Slang for doing 5-10 years in prison
>>
>>31465127
Fucking kek. Yeah actually thats a good policy.
>>
>>31465124
He came in acting all tough, he wanted to shoot "the biggest and badass gun you have" the armorer gave him an 870 and told him to try it.

I think he was trying to hold back tears, but that kid definitely slept on his back that night
>>
>>31465134
Kek. Imagine if hed actually been able to give him something legit like 338.
>>
>>31465134
My first time at the range at around 18 years old, the officer jokingly asked if I wanted to shoot a sxs 10 gauge. I was like, "Yeah sure and give me 4 boxes of 5 shells".

Don't get me wrong, I'm no badass. Shot all the rounds and held back about a lifetime worth of tears and misery. But he was pretty impressed and gave me a free rental the next time I came in.
>>
>>31465144
There's little shit stains that come in all the time and can't even fire a Glock 26 in 9mm.

Then again I've seen that the teenage women are the toughest. They know how to fuckin shoot. It's fun seeing the hot milfs come in on "girls shoot half off" Friday's.
>>
Possible mishap:

>middle aged Asian dude comes out with 22 SCAR
>asks guy behind store counter if he can adjust the rear sight for him
>employee checks chamber
>"Uh sir, there's a live round in the chamber"
>Asian guy doesn't know what to say, just chuckles nervously
>I was next in line to get buzzed into the range
>two girls came for their first time to shoot some guns
>guy gets a stern talking to and banned until he speaks personally to the owner
>>
>>31465157
Oh man, I had a lady ask me if I had anything small than .22lr because it "hurt her hand".

I love all my customers, but goddamn, you're shooting a fucking popgun.
>>
>>31465165
That's when you sell her a shitty walther P22 for 12% markup and call the gun the best in the world
>>
I was trying to get used to a new trigger on my AK. Bought BHO magazines just so I can easily verify when I've emptied a magazine between strings.

Finish a 10 round group, rock the mag out, safety one, put the rifle on the rack to cool. Shoot a 10 round group with the AR, and go back to get the AK off the rack.

Soon as I flip the safety off, I pull the action back out of habit to make sure it's unloaded. Out pops a single JHP that was in the chamber.

I guess I loaded 11 instead of 10 in the magazine, and didn't notice the bolt never stayed open. Thank God for that 1st rule of gun safety.
>>
>>31465165

So you didn't have a Kolibri 2.7mm for her to try?
>>
>>31465162
>banned

Dang, we wouldn't go that far in our store. We would tell him he can't shoot that day because we don't really trust that he know the first thing about guns. Then we tell them to come back after taking a class or after they do some reading on gun safety.

Granted, leaving a round in the chamber is a pretty fucking big deal, but I still feel kinda bad that he got chewed out for it.

The few times we ban someone permanently is when a guy does something REALLY egregious. One dude had a negligent discharge with his deagle and shot through the counter into the floor and we told him to get the fuck out and never come back.
>>
>innarange with my AR15 pistol (12.5", 3 prong flash hider)
>Indoor range, rifle lanes separate from pistol
>Rifle range is basically a concrete hallway
>almost done shooting, guy and his gf come in
>stop shooting for a minute to feel them out
>notice they have earpro off a lot, girl is new to guns
>decide to go back to shooting
>I wonder if they have their earpro on
>check
>NOPE
>remind them that earpro is critical and if I'd shot without checking the girl would have had major hearing damage
>they're understanding and put earpro back on
>>
>>31465186
Unfortunately our supply of guns is limited. I wish we had an exotic selection of firearms and ammunition, but the best we can do is bring out the occasional single shot, intermediate cartridge handgun or the 4 bore shotgun we keep around for people who think they're God's gift to the human race.
>>
our range makes you read this paper of rules and it has a "secret" phrase "hidden" in it. it just says at the bottom of the paper "here is the secret phrase: _____". they are real hard asses and racist sounding on their website and its in a shitty town. they make you read it your first time and you tell them what the secret phrase is.

this goofy lookin nigga just took the paper and stared at it. i was standing in line. he stared at it for a second and was like AIGHT I'S DONE. The guy is like ok whats the secret phrase? oh uhhhhh ya uhm. you know just read over the paper and when you find the secret phrase tell me? ya uuuhmmm wuuuutt. well sir if you read the paper you will see that there is a secret phrase in the paper and you may find some clues like it is bold and underlined at the bottom of the page. ya wuuuuutt ya uuuhhmmm.

the fuckin guy either cant read, doesnt care about the rules, or is literally retarded. whats the point of making people read that shit if you are just gonna walk every retarded jamal through it and let them loose on the range? if he would've ND'd into someones face I would've testified that they didn't properly verify that this guy wasnt retarded or that he knew the first thing about safety.
>>
>>31465197
God, this shit is so fucking scary. Good job anon, you may have just saved her a lifetime of pain.

Shooters are generally so nice. In most hobbies, people would be upset if you try to tell them that what they're doing is wrong/dangerous.
>>
>>31465219
I'm gonna steal this idea.
>>
>>31465219
"Here is the secret phrase: SHALL"
>>
>>31465235
NOT
>>
>>31465235
Defringe? Ight dog I found the secret word leme pop sum bitches
>>
>>31465203

I understand anon, I was being very sarcastic. I stay in south africa so I know the feels of limited firearm selection. It's pretty bad out here
>>
>>31464933

Hey if your still here I have a couple of questions if you have the time to answer.
>>
>>31465265
I don't know a damned thing about firearm laws in south africa unfortunately. What's the most extreme thing you guys can own and who is allowed to purchase guns?

I used to own a MAG-7 btw. Shitty fucking gun, but sure did sell for a lot. You got any recommendations for South African firearms?
>>
>>31465188

The guys who work there are know to be assholes. The Asian dude was a member and all members need to qualify by shooting and handling a live firearm on the range with an RSO before they are allowed to go on the range by themselves. The guy failed to prove his gun safe.
>>
>>31465085
I was at a turkey shoot and some redneck gave his 11 year old son a 10 gauge with a gigantic hunting barrel. The dipshit hip fired it.
>>
>>31465305
>the 11 year old is a dipshit

At 11, we all did some retarded things anon. His dad is the dipshit.

I just hope his finger didn't get caught in the trigger guard. A teacher of mine broke her pointer finger that way.
>>
>>31465320
That's called redneck graduation, when you can successfully hip fire a 12 gage and pull off 3 rounds in under 5 seconds.

All the rednecks can do it
>>
>>31465275
Sure, shoot.
>>
>>31465277

The guns we've made are terrible unfortunately, barring the R1 and R4 but those don't really count.

In order to own a semi-auto rifle like an AR-15 or AKM, you have to be a dedicated sports shooter. This means you have to shoot in IDPA or IPSC comps for 4 years until you can achieve DSS. So that's realistically the most extreme.

You can own full-auto rifles but that requires a collectors licence, you have to basically get in bed with a collectors society. They are very tight fisted about who can get a collectors approval. So it's basically impossible.

This means our community is very small, as such the selection is expensive/limited.
>>
>>31465344
>They are very tight fisted
I'm sure as a /k/ommando, you can take a good fisting from them
>>
>>31464878
This happened at west coast armory?
>>
>>31465358
>Bellevue

Kek. I ain't that rich. Try somewhere much shittier, like Tacoma.
>>
>>31464893
>probably hate guns
>dude never has to have a vapid conversation again with this hag who very clearly flies by the seat of her uninformed opinions
Sounds like a lifetime fan if you ask me.
>>
>>31465350

Having gone through the process to acquire a Glock 19 for self defense, my ass meats are very loose
>>
>>31465350

A Gen4 Glock 19 here in SA goes for $843

Mine was far cheaper last year before the prices went up
>>
>>31465342

What is a good path to get range certs, for instruction purposes? Would going a NRA route be good (if that is possible)?

Prior service mil here. Don't really know if I want to instruct long term, do know I would like to have it to fall back on.
>>
>>31465374
Hows the Aroma at your range? Rate on 1-10, if you're truthful I can figure out which range it is.
>>
>>31465478
I've literally never smelled the aroma anywhere other than on I-5 near the dome and Tacoma mall. Not in Parkland/Lakewood, not in North End, nor anywhere else.

At this point, I'm pretty sure its just a maymay people like to spout.
>>
>>31465491
Yeah, because its from a paper mill near the the dome, and most of the smell is on the I-5 and near the tide flats. I asked because you can definitely smell it at Bullseye's, so are you at Marksman's?
>>
>>31465511
That depends, are you interested in purchasing a range discount card? :^)
>>
>>31465476
Depending on the city, most ranges have classes. NRA doesn't matter as much because the state will be licensing you out. You'll be required, and I'm not sure as it differs per state, but you'll be required to take and pass all required gun control/safety classes along with providing knowledge on how to clear, fire and handle firearms.

When I started I had 3 years experience with weapons, I was denied because I didn't have "sufficient gun knowledge", another 4 years later they accepted my application.

I had different weapons certs, from defensive weapons tactics to active shooter response. I think it costed around $7300 in my certifications, but I believe in some of those certifications you can get them to further help with your weapons instructor courses. You can probably sneak on for free as a stand in.

My state heavily regulates the training officers so it might be different for your state. I would try to get intouch with a local training provider as they will most likely have more knowledge in your state.

Oregon requires you to be certified with the DPSST and police academy before even mentioning trainer.

Again, it would be good to be trained in defensive and offensive tactics, though probably not required, it would look good.

I was prior service Airforce but I did not handle weapons, they will most likely throw it out the window if you did not have a combat intesive job.

What state do you live in?
>>
>>31465511
On that note, I haven't smelled it at Bullseye's whenever I visit. Maybe years of sniffing gunpowder has dulled my senses.
>>
>>31465183
Verifying thr chamber is empty anytime you think the firearm is unloaded is a great habit to learn. Hell I'll usually check again if my attention wanders to something else and I come back to a gun that I think I've just checked. I used to wonder for a while why hikok racks the slide of every pistol he picks up constantly until I realized it was just habit of his.
>>
>>31465539
Forgot to add, you will only have a training certification for a certain amount of years until you have to take a refresher class, normally only around 8 hours long.

Finding work will be difficult, most states of a list of trainers who you can contact. I do it as a hobby, not as a job. It pulls in the money, but not as frequently. You have to know people, or work for a company that does the certifications.

Normally police departments hire training officers to handle the certifications, depending how big they are, most outsource to local companies
>>
File: fatchick.png (1MB, 1234x824px) Image search: [Google]
fatchick.png
1MB, 1234x824px
TXfag here, I used to visit the lockhart gun range when I lived in that area and a day after I visited once, some guy got shot on one of their pistol ranges hahahaha. A buddy of mine says things like that happen pretty often actually, generally speaking. At least more often than you'd think they would. When it happened, I saw on the news the guy was expected to survive.. But I still never returned to that range hah.
>>
The worst I've seen wasn't really a mishap, just a retarded dad.

I went to an outdoor range that's usually empty, and there was what I'm assuming was a father and his daughter shooting without earpro. The girl was probably about 12 years old so it really pissed me off. I asked before I shot if they had their ears in and the dad just said they were OK. I got as far away from them as I could.
>>
>>31465539

Thanks for the info and your cevix.

Texas here.

Army 6yr, Infantry.
>>
>>31465305
Well children have the excuse of having not been around long enough to know very much. The parent is a dipshit for not knowing a 10ga is too much for an 11yr old and doubly so for not showing him how to do it correctly.
>>
>>31465574

Right on. It is more just to pursue as a personal thing then fully instructing others. Just stuck in the "Need the certs" mentality.

Thanks for all the input though.
>>
>>31465524
>>31465551
I live up north now, in Bellevue. Down when I was at JBLM thought I frequently had to go to ranges in Tacoma if I wanted to shoot with my gf since shes a foreign citizen who lives outside the country and it was always a PITA to get her approved to shoot on base.
>>
>>31465627
desu I don't shoot in indoor ranges much anymore. I like shooting full power rifle rounds too much. I take my CZ Scorpion for a run every now and then, but that's it.

When it comes to taking girls shooting, I never take them to Marksman/Bullseye/etc. Indoor ranges tend to be pretty trashy and full of tryhards trying to talk to you about the next big gun. Became a member of the sportsmen's club just so my girls can have a nice place to shoot at.
>>
>>31465618
Yeah, it's simple once you get into it, just don't portray that you are licensed when you aren't, it's a federal crime now, there have been a few people arrested around here for that and are doing 25 years.

Here's a link to Texas's DPS website, there's not info on there to for licensing, I would advise finding local gun clubs and shooting ranges to see how you can get involved. That's how I got into it

dps.texas.gov/index.htm
>>
>>31465647
I typically go shooting up north in Sultan now, I have a membership at westcoast because I live 10 minutes from them and it's easy for me to practice some quick handgun drills whenever I feel like it. I agree with you 100% though on indoor ranges being generally trashy and preferring outdoor shooting areas with longer ranges. I also like open shooting pits because you can find a time when no one else is there and really have some peace and space to work on whatever it is you want, or just relax and enjoy yourself.
>>
>>31465081
>BLM
I have completely forgotten about the other thing called BLM, so that last part had me confused for a bit
>>
>>31465653

Good looking out, thanks.
>>
I will contribute with my worst day at the range
>Be me
>Circa 23 yr old
>Just got back into guns (used to shoot with dad but he passed away a few years before and I didn't shoot for awhile)
>Get membership to only range worth it within 1hr drive
>Show up on a Friday
>Sweet range empty
>Set up targets
>Shoot for awhile
>Two other guys show up
>They are dicking around a little (bump-firing or dual wielding rifles) but I am young and don't feel like saying anything
>Ask to go cold to check my target
>Checking target
>Bang
>Dirt splatters me
>Holy shit did one of those fuckers...
>Yes one of those fuckers did fucking shoot when I was down range
>Thankfully some fudd was walking up to the range and stopped them from continuing to shoot
>Get back to firing line and very quickly grab my stuff and leave
>The fuckers didn't see what the problem was
>They said it didn't matter I was on the other side of the range
>>
>>31464941
Is Rally my waifu?
>>
File: Home Defense.webm (3MB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
Home Defense.webm
3MB, 480x362px
>>31465761
The most /k/ waifu, and delicious chocolate
>>
>>31464878
Holy shit I always knew hearing protection was important but one shot is enough to do you in? Its frightening to think about trusting a vital bodily function to the protection of a $10 chinese piece of plastic.
>>
>>31465735
I always have a pistol on me when I go down range.
Don't think I'll ever use it and I don't want to but makes me feel a little less uneasy around shooters I don't know.
>>
>>31465784
.454 casull is a hell of a round m99. Everyone in the shop notices when someone is shooting that big mutherfucker.
>>
>>31465735
Did the RO not kick them out immediately? That's a permanent ban in damn near every range in the country.
>>
>>31465085
Is firing an 870 really that difficult? I never had any problems shooting them as a kid.
>>
>>31465791
The range has become much busier and even during the week there usually is at least 2-3 people present. I also don't go shooting alone anymore but I bring my friend or his father when I go.
>>
>>31465811
(Don't take this as condescending or something, I know that since you're on /k/, you at least have a basic understanding of firearms.)

Its difficult to shoot something like that if you've never done it before. Proper form goes a long, loooooooooooong way. I used to have trouble with my coach gun till I had somebody who knew more than I did teach me how to shoot. Now, nothing aside from truly exotic rounds gives me trouble anymore.
>>
>>31465799
No RO present. Outdoor membership only range.
I did take their membership info down and report them but I don't know if anything happened to them. I have not seen them there since so I have yo guess they have been banned.
>>
>>31465829
>no RO present.

Wut. Sounds like a shitty range famalam. Like, really shitty. We always have ROs at our outdoor ranges who tell you when the range is hot or cold.
>>
>>31465781

What is this from?
>>
>>31465841
First member on the range "acts" as RO unless a Club "official" RO is present. I have only seen a RO during the weekends and even then they only come to the rifle range to check membership cards.
Range is run and maintained by volunteer labor.
>>
>>31465781
I have my reservations of someone whose never held a 249 being able to load one/
>>
File: 1467695995377.jpg (39KB, 635x480px)
1467695995377.jpg
39KB, 635x480px
>>31465853
Gunsmith Cats anime
>>
>>31465869
wew lad, that's pretty frightening.
>>
>>31465828
Yeah I just never had a problem with it. Sure it kicks a bit but I guess I just never really minded.
>>
>>31465735
I would have pooed myself, me and my Vietnam era drill instructor dad would have knife handed those fat rednecks to death.

I would have shot them both, pulled a Chris Kyle on those rednecks
>>
>>31464878
I dunno if I'd call it a major accident, but it was certainly the most embarrassing.

>Just turned 16, going down to see my dad (Army Ranger vet, got divorced by my mom while on deployment, etc)
>Get a bug on the plane down to North Carolina, figure it's just a flu and decide to just get plenty of water in me
>Since I've just turned 16, my dad can finally take me to the range and decides to do so
>Playing my poker face all 'round so he doesn't figure out I'm sick, excited as hell because this is the first time he's taken me to a real range to shoot real guns
>Getting pumped on the way there, not feeling sick because the adrenaline is getting to my head
>Get to show dad that I'm not a NEET loser
>Get to the range, dude checks us in, dad gets an old AR-model rifle
>Showing me how to load it, safety, all that
>I'm fucking psyched as hell, rifle feels heavier then shit to me
>Pop off a few rounds with a huge grin on my face
>Suddenly I don't feel so good
>Put the rifle down and tell dad I'm gonna take a seat
>Never make it to the seat, wind up fainting on my way there
>Wake up in an ambulance, EMT looks worried as hell, checking me for wounds and shit
>He thinks I got hit by a bullet ricochet or something
>Tell him I have flu-like symptoms, he relaxes and hooks me up to an IV
>Hospital staff chill as fuck, dad chill as fuck, he's super happy I'm alright
>Staff said I was just so hyped and my body was so exhausted that it decided to black out on me
>I'm red in the face and trying not to cry because I feel like I disappointed my father
>They eventually let us go and I'm dead quiet the entire way back

Dad was legit as shit about it, he said later he was impressed I could even stand up and shoot. I just distinctly recall feeling like I somehow let him down and couldn't look him in the eye for months after that. My childhood was strange.
>>
>>31465796
.460 S&W Magnum is 153.4 dB in an outdoor range. The peak dB might be louder in an indoor range due to constructive interference, but that shouldn't be enough to cause permanent complete deafness. It will certainly cause permanent damage though.
>>
>>31465931
Come on man can you at least try?
>>
>>31465888
most ranges in Canada are like this. only members and their guests are allowed and anyone who's unsafe isn't allowed to be a member. It's basically like shooting on public land except with fewer retards and better facilities.
>>
>>31465964
That's pretty scary if true. As a crude sanity check, if I go by my best earpro rated at 30db reduction that would still be 124db which is still in the ear damage zone.
>>
>>31465888
Not really. Only encountered the two idiots and I now know to say something or leave if people are being an idiot.
The biggest consequence of the incident is that I have become a big stickler of the do not touch any firearms when somebody is down range.
>>
File: IMG_20160926_111458_01.jpg (405KB, 1152x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160926_111458_01.jpg
405KB, 1152x688px
local state range. Outdoors. No RO active, police stop by once in a while to check in.

>function checking new gat at 10yd range
>feeding ball into paper plates fine
>2 guys show up with a scoped 44magnum and a 1911 in a nylon holster.
>proceeds to hand targets on half the available slots at the range. It's empty except for me and them so w/e.
>44memegun proceeds to try and sight in his scope at 10 yds. Shooting supported on range table. 45 stopping power is acting as a spotter. At 10 yards.
>finish my new gun eval with mixed results, chalk it up to not cleaning extractor channel and firing pin channel before shooting. Further blatting is required at a later date.
>guy still hasn't sighted in his magnum by this time (it's been an hour).
Nice guys but

Another one

> recognize regular at range
>remember he has a shield that he has difficulty shooting well. Ask him how that's going.
>"oh not great but I'm trying something new with it. Come have a look."
>I come over and notice that there's an extra grip on it. There's literally a glock back strap attached to his m&p shield.
Lolwut.jpg
>"Did you epoxy this on??"
>"Yeah I'm hoping it will help me out, haven't shot it yet though."

Kept a straight face because he's a nice dude but holy shit bubba.
>>
>Go to range
>Only person there
>Set up target
>Load sks
>About to shoot, take a quick glance around if someone showed up
>Some other guy leaning against the wall beside me without ear protection

I don't know how I didn't hear him walk in, but he never said anything when he did. Is a "hey mind if I set up a target before you shoot" so hard?
>>
>>31465964
Holy shit. Earpro caps out at 40db because the sound will travel through your skull. That's actually too loud.
>>
>>31465203
>4 bore
>not 2

God anon, it's like you dont even want to kill 2 elephants with one shot
>>
>>31465964
>but that shouldn't be enough to cause permanent complete deafness

Considering some people have gotten hearing damage from .22s (there are enough stories online about it), I am not surprised in the slightest that someone out there would flat out lose their hearing from a monster round.
>>
Another one that might be entertaining:

>Heading up to the range in my area
>It's MD, so the good indoor range is "only" 45 mins away
>For whatever reason, today seems to be LEO day
>Tons of LEO's on the pistol range, a few of the overflow on the rifle range where I'm located
>Figure it's alright, they've got ears and eyes on, I'll be golden to do my business
>First thing that happens when I arrive is the HNIC looks back and announces to the group that there's a "civilian" there
>Everyone looks back and gives me a strange room, I'm already considering dipping
>Fuck it, I already paid a hundred bucks in targets and ammo, I'm going to be here for at least an hour
>Set myself up
>HNIC comes over to my lane and leans on the shield
>"You get that 1911 off your dad? It's a sweet gun."
>"Nah, I bought this myself a few years back, and-"
>"A few years back? You mind giving me your ID, then?"
>Now it's my turn to give the strange room
>"You can get it from the desk up front, I guess. Can't really stop you..."
>He dips off to do just that for whatever reason
>Just shake it off and set up my target for 20 yards because I gotta get so much better, marksmanship is garbage
>Start popping off targets with the rest of them, everyone is having a good time and practicing well
>Lean over and tell the other LEO that he's a good shot
>Dude is cool as fuck, tells me I'm no slouch either, we start chatting it up and talking about my gamer shirt
>Apparently this nigga has played Golden Axe, he's confirmed for awesome at this point
>Loudspeaker crackles, calls me up front
>Give the loudspeaker a strange room, excuse myself and leave my stuff
>HNIC LEO is up front, looking at my ID like it's got two heads or something
>Look at the RO, he's just shaking his head a bit
>LEO motions to me, says, "Kids like him tend to steal things, I just want to be sure."
>Looks at me and asks, "You got ownership papers for that 1911? Says here you're only 22."

Cont.
>>
>>31466210
Why don't we just go to 1 bore and take out the bunker that these elephants are in as well.
>>
>>31464878
I accidentally had a round slip into the chamber of a Mosin before I went to chamber a round.

I had the second round detonate the firsts primer because I got frustrated and whacked the bolt home.
I had a little piece of shrapnel in my ring finger knuckle and I had second degree burns and shit all up the from of my hand, but otherwise I was fine. This was about three years ago.
>>
>>31466247
>still on 1 bore

I didn't know this was a babby thread. I've been on 00 bore since I was 15
>>
>>31466246
>Giving everyone a strange room now
>"I do, but you don't really have a right to ask for them, LEOguy"
>"Actually, I blah blah blah-"
>Just decide that it's easier to show the guy the paperwork and get him off my ass
>Produce it from the case, hand it over, he's looking it over and checking the fucking list twice
>"Yeah, well, this checks out, but you've got some 30-round assault mags for that AR, don't you? You know those are illegal to have, anon, I should take them from you."
>Apparently I've gotten on the bad side of the pissiest LEO ever
>Say the first thing that comes to mind
>"I'm not black, man, you don't have to worry."
>Visibly see the veins in this man's head fucking bursting
>He starts to do knife-hand
>"Am I being detained, sir?"
>"Yeah, actually, you are."

Long story short, LEO vidya-bro came outside, asked what the fucking fuck was going on, got pissed as fuck at douche-LEO, made him let me go and reminded douche-LEO that I had about $10k worth of guns and ammo sitting in my lane, how the fuck would a hoodrat get that sort of shit, and why the fuck would he be at a gun range on a fucking tuesday afternoon?

I thanked vidya-LEO profusely, got my money refunded for the day, and just dipped. I thought I was going to federal pounded-in-the-ass prison. I stopped going to the range in question but I heard down the grapevine that douche-LEO got kicked out for flagging several customers with his barrel later.
>>
>>31465784
.454, indoor range, and being fired in a booth makes it loud as hell.
>>
>>31466270
At least you didn't smack the back of your bolt like some retards out there. Seeing that stuff happen scarred me for life.
>>
>be at local FFL taking CC class
>also has indoor pistol range
>shooting test
>"now it's time to tuck the pistol into your stomach and fire fast at the target"
>everyone else has a subcompact or a revolver
>I brought a full size 1911
>fire first mag catching brass with my chin
>second mag I shoot then feel like someone shot me with a paintball in my chest
>look at shirt and see a flattened .45 round stuck to my shirt
>flick it off and continue on
>>
>>31466296
What a fucking cunt. Sorry that happened anon.
>>
>>31466296
>I'm not black
>Am I being detained?
At least try.
>>
>>31466329
It happens sometimes. I ain't mad, just spaghetti'd at the wrong moment and paid the price.
>>31466332
Kek. My shitposting breached the Real Lifes.
>>
>>31466332
Well it's not like people don't turn into dicks when you harass them for no reason.
>inb4 sovereign citizen
>>
>>31466320
>>look at shirt and see a flattened .45 round stuck to my shirt
>>flick it off and continue on
What the fuck is this even suppose to mean. Are you Superman?
>>
>>31466371
I think he means a casing got smacked between the slide and his stomach.
>>
>guy walks in, gun and ammo in walmart bag
>lands all five shots on the target hanger
>RO comes in, ask him to please use his sights and don't shoot the celing
>>
>>31466371
No, I got hit with a ricochet.
whatarethefuckingodds.jpg
Slow .45 round hit the backstop I guess and bounced back completely flat at my chest. Felt like a paintball, left a bloody bruise for about 2 months. Also the range was real old/shitty/cheap so who know what actually happened.
Also
>lol .45
>>
>>31466377
Why would the slide come anywhere near his body
>>
>>31466410
Well I was wrong but in my defense

>>"now it's time to tuck the pistol into your stomach and fire fast at the target"
>>
>>31466405
Jesus Christmas did you let the instructor know what happened?
>>
>>31466434
For some reason when I read that I was thinking draw from waist band
>>
>>31465245
BE
>>
>german army range
>have this giant, unnnaturally strong guy in my group
>after putting ammo in the magazines it seems that he has one less than the rest of us
>we keep quiet and go shooting
>he cant even fire the first shot because his lock jams
>drill instructor tries to disassemble his gun
>complete mechanism is jammed because he was strong enough to put 32 cartridges in his 30 round magazine, overloading the gun
>>
>>31464878
>Anyone ever seen a major accident in a gun range?
Does suicide count?
>>
>>31466449
Yep, said he was past due for cleaning the backstop and put an "out of order" sign on the lane. Offered money, free range trips, etc. Was real sincere, but it was whatever, I lived. I don't want to say "learned" because no shit getting shot sucks, but gained a better appreciation? for bullets.
>>
File: 1473680315304.jpg (104KB, 703x804px) Image search: [Google]
1473680315304.jpg
104KB, 703x804px
>>31466467
is this the guy
>>
>>31466467
Lol that's amazing
>>
File: pusheen 2.jpg (5KB, 204x191px) Image search: [Google]
pusheen 2.jpg
5KB, 204x191px
>>31466454
INFRINGED
>>
>>31465336
>12 ga
>3 rounds
fuck you and your pump action shit
>>
>>31465811
>>31465828
Years ago my old man took some british relatives to the range one day, with a semi auto 12ga. They all came back with black eyes and bruised shoulders. one had a broken nose.

I fired the same weapon just fine as a 10yo (well, aimed a little low because of the weight on my frail arms)
>>
File: my cimmy.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
my cimmy.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>31466509
break action master race
>>
>>31466515
Were they nofunz city scum or something?
>>
>>31466515
>black eyes

Fucking kek. Were they resting the stock on their faces?
>>
>>31466307
I know very little of mosins, would smacking the back of the bolt be smacking the firing pin?
>>
>>31466594
Yup.

You'll fuck up your hand immensely.
>>
>be me
>be innarange/lgs
>peeping at the MSRs
>see an M16 training rifle "from fort knox" priced at $1,100.
>give it the lazy eye
Meanwhile...
>leo at the front counter is talking to some jerk and the sales clerk
>shows jerk how easily the glock brand glock is to disassemble
>fails to clear it first
PAHH!-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>be me again
>jump out of my skin
>wheel around towards the front
>cop is flopping around like fish
>clerk has jumped the counter
>trying to plug the wound below the body armor
>jerk just flees into the parking lot
>intestinal shot
>musta hit something important
>he dies two minutes later
>Paramedics come and wheel out the stiff
>find out later what the local police
>carry it now
Moral: Cops and Soldiers are the only people trained and responsible enough to use firearms.
>>
>>31466626
Boy that sure was incredibly hard to read and comprehend.
>>
>>31466614
I did this deliberately to an XDs when I first held one, I wanted to see if it was drop safe. It didn't occur to me at the time that, if it had gone off, I would have fractured my wrist
>>
>>31466296
What the fuck kinda of state do you live in where this can even happen? Where I live they don't have a right to ask you shit especially not to see paper work.
>>
>>31466644
Let me reformat:
>fag was innastore
>cop fingerfucking his glock innastore
>cop is an hero
>ems wheels an hero out
>satirical political message
>>
>>31466666
Nice digits.

Ah okay, I get it now. It was hard to tell who got shot, who shot the gun, and why.
>>
>>31466532
Yeah, they were all Londoners.

>>31466548
I think they were holding out forwards to avoid more shoulder bruises. Someone else may have had a scoped rifle along for the ride too. It was a long time ago, and I only witnessed the aftermath.
>>
>>31466296
Goes to show there are good and bad cops.
>>
>>31464933
>Oregon
Oregon is great anywhere but Portland man, some good woods to go inna up here
>>
>>31466666
Looks like you understood the jist of what I was trying to convey. The fact that this actually did happen, in so many words, is the reason I bring this up when the antis try to use that tired argument.
Also, checked.
>>
>>31466515
Interesting. I honestly thought 12 gauge was a pretty standard round as I never had trouble with it. Sure sometimes it'll bruise the shoulder of you shoot a lot that day but that's about it.
>>
>>31465883
hopefully when the guy said " I've been waiting my whole life to own a gun like this " he was specifically talking about the 249
>>
>>31465358
>>31465374
Oh hey, that's my range!
>>
>>31466626
What the fuck are you even saying?
>>
>>31465188
We had a guy that thought it would be funny to point A LOADED GUN at the safety glass and fire a round. We used to not have a range officer in the range, but in a separate booth to act as an armorer/mediator. Guy was taken down on the spot, and was subsequently banned and charged with as many things as he could be. We got on the news in Texas, actually.
>>
File: malz.png (75KB, 240x172px) Image search: [Google]
malz.png
75KB, 240x172px
>>31466813
Link pls. I must see a mugshot of this monumental retard.
>>
>>31465219
Range near me has this rule, I think the phrase is "Wounded warriors are my heroes", but I always say "The ultimate warrior is my hero" and they let me in anyways.
>>
>>31465994
Not him but it's 100% true. Even if you use hearing protection guns will cause damage over time. I spent 7 years working for an audiologist office and there was a never ending amount of people who refused to believe they could get hearing damage after 60 years of shooting.
>>
>>31466246
>>31466296
What the fuck is this garbage?

>"ownership papers" for a gun
>bringing illegal mags to a range crawling with LEOs
>cop assumes you stole something because you're young and it's expensive
>cop range buddy meme
>actually spouting /pol/ responses irl

This just sounds like complete and total horseshit.
>>
>>31466246
noguns here, could someone tell me what HNIC and LEO stand for? thanks in advance.
>>
>>31466965
Law Enforcement Officer
Head Nigga In Charge
>>
>>31467012
I recognized HNIC from the Prodigy album, didn't think that's what it meant on /k/ kek, thanks man!
>>
>>31466469
Yes, spill the beans.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 485x541px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 485x541px
>>31466833
Here's the most recent mugshot they sent of him. Apperently he went up to California and got busted again for negligent discharge.
>>
>>31467141
>got busted again for negligent discharge.

AGAIN?

Jesus fuck
>>
>>31466240
I can believe it, I must have sensative ears because I fired a buddy's SKS without earpro, one shot. And if fugged me, I still get little bouts of EEEE.
>>
>>31467155
He was busted for that, illegal possession of a weapon, and (surprise surprise) gang affiliation. Dude probably thinks he's tough shit, but he speaks with a lisp like the fat kid from stranger things.
>>
>>31465784
>>31465964
>>31465994
>>31466887

Gunshots are particularly bad because it's a sudden sound.
>>
>>31467141
where does his neck end and where does it begin
>>
>>31465186
Or 2mm pinfire?
>>
Nothing really notable. I just had a small ring mauser go out of battery at the NRA range at their hq. I left it on the safety in the disassembly position and the block rotated as I closed the bolt.
>>
>>31464946
>clips
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>31465615
Some of the old 10ga shotguns weigh upwards of 20lbs. Even with the super-ultra-mag, 2.5oz turkey loads common in meat shoots they kick less than a mossberg 500 with 18" barrel and normal 2.75" buckshot.

Hell my Ithaca Mag-10 with Remington Hypersonic steel loads kicks less than my first shotgun, a NEF 20ga, with Win Super Target 3/4oz target loads.
>>
>>31466690
>Someone else may have had a scoped rifle along for the ride too.
They'd have a pretty good cut if they scoped themselves.
>>
>>31467296
That's the translators fault. I hope. The author/artist is huge into guns, but he is Japanese. And I don't remember the translation company.
>>
>>31466722
>jist
gist
>>
>going shooting with GF and buddy
>buddy moving back to Montanna
>family full of gun nuts and hunters, and he wants a refresher in guns so they don't call him liberal faggot nerd
>his SJW roomate invites herself along when we pick him up (all cliches apply)
>I only brought 3 quality muffs, but have emergency plugs in range bag
>I decide to use the plugs
>no idea why, but it's AR-15 day at busy covered outdoor range
>by the end of the day everyone sounds like they are a cheesy robot
>welp, I guess losing my hearing was inevitable
>back to normal the next day.
>eternally grateful
>fuck that bitch
>>
>>31466921
>bringing illegal mags to a range crawling with LEOs
They probably weren't illegal, the asshole was just trying to pile on as many "charges" as he could.
>>
>>31467386
Ah. Thanks.
Public schools, man.
>>
>>31467500
I went to public schools, don't blame your inability to even use the spellchecker on that.
>>
>>31466296

Probably a stupid question but want to confirm, was the HNIC black? Cuz the statement "I'm not black, man, you don't have to worry" is funny as fuck and I don't know why that LEO was so pissed unless he himself is black.
>>
>>31465964
I've only just gotten into shooting recently, and I've just been using my pa's old earpro from when he was working on planes in the Marines, and it seems to work fine. Am I gonna go deaf?
>>
>>31466449
>shoot Steel Challenge matches every Saturday
>catch at least 3 pieces of spall/ricochet every single match because shooting steel plates at anywhere from 6 feet to 50 yards
It sucks, they sting, wear eyepro. That's life.
>>
>>31466614
Good thing I learned this right now, and not the next time I go shooting. Thanks for saving my fingers.
>>
>>31467054
Not much to talk about really.

>sunday, about a year ago
>shooting a rented .357 winchester because I never shot a lever action before, minding my own business
>pretty much everyone around me is shooting handguns
>hear a rather odd-sounding discharge, didn't pay much attention to it at the moment
>immedietaly followed by one of the instructors screaming "CEASE FIRE" at the top of his lungs
>guy lying on the ground, his head in a small puddle of blood
>some people start to panic and scream
>two instructors try to get everyone out of the range while the other two call the ambulance and attempt first aid
That's pretty much it. They guy was 32 years old, shot himself in the head before anyone could react, died on the spot.
>>
>>31466614
On a related note, only accident I've ever seen at a range:
>upstanding gentleman of color bought his first CC piece
>no seriously, guy's in there in an expensive 3-piece suit with a polka-dot bow tie
>buys XDS .40
>goes to shoot it
>puts weak-hand thumb on back of slide
>pulls trigger
>blood errywhere, much screaming
>weak-hand thumb shattered, split open like microwaved hotdog
No idea what happened to him after that but it definitely looked like an amputation candidate.
>>
>>31467616
Another protip: Get rid of your nugget and get a bolt action that isn't a complete piece of sht.

I'm selling mine to some retard for 350 bucks on tuesday. Gonna go get myself a bolt-action milsurp that doesn't need an entire team of cheerleaders and gunsmiths to get it to work properly, like maybe a mauser.
>>
>>31467628
Assholes like this are why you can't rent if you come alone and with no guns of your own.
>>
>>31467174
>both fresh and old wounds/scars from getting a baton to the face
Apparently has a thing for resisting arrest too.
>>
File: potatophone.jpg (331KB, 1350x2048px) Image search: [Google]
potatophone.jpg
331KB, 1350x2048px
>>31464878
Tried to post this in a similar thread yesterday but the site was frozen or something.

>be at range with Bro-in-law and one of his friends last year
>under 21, but above 18 at the time, range worker still throws a fit about me only shooting the rifles because
>muh ATF agent seeing me with a handgun
>or something. The dude was full of it and I was pretty sure at the time but I didn't argue with him
>anyway, friend has brought his AR15 and 15/22
>never shot either before, so neat.jpg
>indoor range, has lane walls/dividers
>wearing eye/ear pro like a good little boy
>take a few shots with AR
>feel something burning lightly on my brow
>think it's only powder or something, brush it away
>burning gets worse
>put gun down, take off glasses
>spent 5.56 case falls to the ground
>It had ejected, bounced off the lane divider, landed ON my eye pro
>left a burn for like a month
>pic related. pardon the quality, I had a potato phone at the time

Always wear your eye pro, kids. Especially indoors.
>>
File: disc.png (50KB, 132x142px) Image search: [Google]
disc.png
50KB, 132x142px
>>31467675
What do you tell girls who ask about the burn?
>>
>>31467686
>implying I talk to girls

No one really cared.
>>
>>31467675
Heh, at basic with where you lay as a buddy coach the M16 will throw brass into you and cause it to catch up ihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxQXBueF4Bcn places too.
>>
>>31467662
All of this happened in a relatively no guns country, so thankfully it didn't get that much media attention. You can still rent any gun you want and you only need to be 18+. Anyone who isn't a part of the club is being watched by the instructors all the time.

There was a total of 3 fatal accidents in the history of that range, 2 suicides with a handgun to the head and one accident where a kid shot himself with a .22 rifle unintentionally.
>>
File: 1.jpg (71KB, 873x572px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
71KB, 873x572px
>>31466921
>>
>>31466307
>>31466594
>>31466614
It set off both rounds in front of my hand.
I did fuck shit up bad (the doctor actually missedd the piece of shrapnel and when the wound wouldn't heal, I picked off the nasty ass green oozing scab and Took the piece out with a pair of tweezers)

I couldn't use my hand right for a month.
>>
>>31467698
>laying on the right hand side of the rifle
Your DS's were complete fucking morons. We were specifically instructed to lay on the left side, specifically to avoid exactly this.
>>
>>31465157
>the teenage women are the toughest
I can kinda agree with that.
>have early 20s 7-8/10 brunette with big tits buying ammo
>"What kind of ammo do you need?"
>she already special ordered it
>10 packs of .4-something-something-fuck-my-shit
>"Oh and some .44 Mag please."
>I think at this point I lifted the counter up without using my hands.

She then went to our shooting range and absolutely destroyed the running boar target.

When she came into the store another time we chatted about it and she said, that she has no problem with the recoil. She knows she can't hold against the recoil like a strong man, so she "goes with the flow", while men always try to "fight" the recoil (even when they can't) and sometimes get hurt when doing it wrong.

However she's a rare specimen and far from the norm.

No, sadly I don't have nudes...
>>
>>31467638
I didn't even own a gun a month ago and I've had no troubles with it at all. Even if it is filthy and busted up, then you get to have fun cleaning it up and making it battle ready. Unless you're some kinda faggot who doesn't like to get grease on his hands.
>>
File: 20160501_114554.jpg (950KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160501_114554.jpg
950KB, 2560x1440px
Pic related
>>
>>31467769
>volunteer to help the Junior Worlds for skeet
>routinely amazed/impressed by the 10-15yo, 4'6"-5'0" girls handling full-sized 12ga Perazzi's, Kolars, Blazers, and Krieghoffs
Some of them shoot better than I do (duh, junior fucking world championship) and I'm regionally competitive and A/AA rated with the NSSA.
>>
>>31465735
I'd return fire

What makes a gun range that you can't claim self defense?
>>
File: daffy.png (69KB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
daffy.png
69KB, 260x200px
>>31467771
Jeez, you sound like one of those faggots who gets suckered into buying a Royal Enfield.

>its supposed to leak oil, that's how it marks its territory
>what, you don't like fixing your bike on the side of the road once a week?
>heh heh, it may not be fast, it may not be reliable, but its all about the work you put into it, yaknow?

Enjoy your subpar, overly expensive bolt action made by a country who put quantity way above quality.
>>
>>31467769
Wife her. Now.
>>
>>31466160
This is why people sometimes double up with especially loud guns.
They can and will mess you up.

I'm still trying to find at what dB level bone conduction becomes dangerous. Haven't been able to find a good answer.
>>
>>31467836
This you lucky faggot
>>
>>31467759
>laying where you can't actually observe their shooting technique
Sure thing buddy.
>>
>>31467825
Except I don't carry. I am from a communist shit state. Plus rifle vs handgun at 100ish yards.
>>
>>31467844
You can't find a good answer because it's variable.
>over-ear muffs vs. on-ear vs. plugs
>BMI (yes, fat does provide a very minor reduction in dB conducted thru skull. Muscle provides slightly more reduction but nobody short of competition bodybuilders have appreciable amounts of muscle around the base of the skull)

General guideline is anything >140dB should be at least full-over-ear muffs, >145dB is over-ear-muffs plus plugs. Anything past that besides a direct upgrade in dB rating in either the muffs or plugs is so far into diminishing returns as to be kinda pointless, and the guideline for that goes "don't make a habit of firing hundreds of rounds in a row inside a concrete building"

>>31467862
>best view of cheek weld/sight picture consistency
>best view of if they're flinching/blinking/closing shooting eye
>best view of too much/too little finger on trigger
>best view of support hand
If you're on right side you get to see their non-dominant eye and the back of their firing hand, that's about it. And that's IF you're not getting brass in the face and flinching yourself.
>>
>>31467836
>>31467848
I haven't seen or talked to her in over a year, since I'm currently working at another store in another state.
But I'll move back soon and work at that old store, so let's see how it goes.

Will post nudes if it works out.
>>
File: image.jpg (265KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265KB, 500x461px
>>31467634
Thanks for the chuckle.
>>
>>31465811
I have been shooting since Reagan was in office. Had shoulder surgery a several years back. Nerve has never been quite right since in that shoulder. I know how to shoot and more than a few rounds of full house 12g in a light gun makes me unhappy. Can only imagine someone who has no clue on stance or holding a firearm that actually recoils.
>>
>>31467833
>expensive

It wasn't.

>High maintenance

It's not. I haven't had any trouble with mine whatsoever, I was posing a hypothetical with the filthy gun.

>Unreliable

I haven't shot enough to really tell, but it hasn't failed once.

Nice bait though.
>>
>>31464878
why is kenmore so shit
>>
>>31464933
This story doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: aircraft carrier dudes.jpg (517KB, 2144x1424px) Image search: [Google]
aircraft carrier dudes.jpg
517KB, 2144x1424px
>>31467904
>>31467844
At higher DBs, even where over the ear muffs don't work, a significant amount of the protection starts to come from helmets blocking the rest of the skull from sound.
>>
>>31467904
...You are literally describing the position for if they're shooting lefty you stupid fuck.
>>
>>31464878
>At a public range in Southeast PA
>Couple of hipster types roll up in a Subaru
>Pull out two nuggets and a Mini-14
>25 minutes pass, someone calls clear
>Hipster has a malfunction doesn't mention it
>People go down range to reset, etc
>Hipster attempts to clear Mini-14
>Somehow causes gun to fire
>Park ranger runs over and takes the gun from his hands
>Hipster says "It went up what's the big deal? Give me my property back."
>Park ranger looses his shit
>Hipster was arrested
>Hipster buddies gather up stuff and leave franticly

No one was shot. Honestly the worst part of it was that he had a man bun. Public ranges are fucking death traps.
>>
>>31467844
You don't get it. 40dB is the cap, bar none. Doubling up doesn't help when the sound is literally passing through your skull.
See http://www.hearforever.org/blogs/01/24/2011/qa-why-arent-there-any-nrr-40-earplugs
and
http://www.howardleight.com/assets/pictures/465/content/Noise_Thermometer_Aug2016.pdf?1474250135

Also
>yfw shrieking human spawn can cause permanent hearing damage
>>
>>31465093
Do you hate freedoms?
>>
>>31467986
..how fucking retarded are you?
>right handed shooter
>person laying to right of them
1. You're gonna get brass to the face if you're not in front of the muzzle (don't be in front of the muzzle)
2. The entire rest of their head is blocking your view of their cheek weld
3. The entire rest of their firing hand is blocking your view of their trigger finger
4. The entire fucking rifle is blocking your view of their support hand
5. The entire rest of their head is blocking your view of their sight picture and whether or not they close the eye they're aiming with
The only things you can see clearly are their general prone form (which you can see clearly from damn near anywhere, even the tower can see it) and if they have a full-body flinch (which you can see clearly from damn ear anywhere because it's a FULL BODY flinch)

Meanwhile if you lay on the *other side* literally nothing is blocking your view of anything important.
>>
>>31467947
>Nice bait though.

You either don't know a damned thing about firearms or you're in denial.

But I guess either one is pathetic when you're defending one of the worst milsurps in existence.
>>
>>31468047
This is why I am a stickler for
>HANDS OF THE GUN WHEN SOMEBODY IS DOWN RANGE
It is not hard to say you have a malfunction and people are usually willing to wait or help clear it.
>>
>>31466505
FOR
>>
>>31467634
>ripping your thumb on a slide

Do you want me to tell you why your story is fake?
>>
>>31468063
I know what I've seen, and I've seen that the rifle is easy to use, take apart, and clean. It's simple enough for a dumb peasant with no firearms knowledge to use to kill Germans, it's impressive that you're dumber than an uneducated, malnourished dirt farmer.
>>
File: railroad-tracks.jpg (42KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
railroad-tracks.jpg
42KB, 320x240px
>>31468116
not that anon, think you should re-read what he wrote tho
>>
>>31467791
Hows my grip?
>>
>>31468135
A lot more of those uneducated, malnourished dirt farmers got killed than krauts, you retarded north american pavement ape.

Or are you just not good with numbers either?
>>
>>31464968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1jx1TOzxrE
>>
>>31466467
I would make a joke about the story being fake because "German army has no ammo"-meme, but the story hits too close to home. Had a recruit do the same to a HK-416 mag, but I think that was more due to retard strength than proper strength.
>>
>>31468147
lazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQy5yKN-2vw
>>
File: size0[1].jpg (97KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
size0[1].jpg
97KB, 640x425px
>>31468047
>1. You're gonna get brass to the face if you're not in front of the muzzle (don't be in front of the muzzle)
Don't be a little bitch about it.
>2. The entire rest of their head is blocking your view of their cheek weld.
Somehow looking at the back of their head from the side the rifle's on?
>3. The entire rest of their firing hand is blocking your view of their trigger finger
Bull. Fucking. Shit.
>4. The entire fucking rifle is blocking your view of their support hand
More bullshit.
>5. The entire rest of their head is blocking your view of their sight picture and whether or not they close the eye they're aiming with
U focking wot?

If you're on their back side you can't see any of their form, you're just plain full of shit.
>>
>>31468157
Right, because the Krauts were better trained and disciplined, not because of their service rifles. There is no correlation with the Mosin's quality and the amount of Russian deaths there were on the eastern front.
>>
>>31466921
MD requires a State Trooper application to purchase a handgun. Fingerprinting, photos, the like.
>>
>>31468213
>the different weapons used by opposing sides have no effect on deaths in war

I don't have a reaction image to express how I feel reading something as monumentally stupid as that.
>>
>>31466296

>Cuck states like MD

Not even once.
>>
File: 20160926_142728.jpg (593KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160926_142728.jpg
593KB, 2048x1152px
>>31468146
Close.

He literally had the pad of his thumb on the back of the slide, like he was gonna attempt to hold the slide forward.
>this is the best pic I can take since 1 hand needed to take pic
Envision right hand holding gun properly
>>
>>31464878
>No range stories but...
Saw one police officer put a round into the table & training room floor by failing to clear glock prior to disassembly.
Training sergeant almost shot his secretary through the office wall the same way.

>best story

One of our "finest" bondsmen in the county, a gentlemen of urban African American descent if you will.. bailed a crackwhore out on a promise of quid pro quo (i'll go your bond if you fuck me).

They stop off at a local crack house, pick up some coke & weed. Crack whore is in bathroom washing up the pussy or something. Bondsman is back room rolling a blunt and lacing it with coke.

>Decides he should clear his pistol.

>Places hand on front of the slide over barrel to rack slide, with hand on trigger.

Hilarity ensues.

Round goes through hand, the TV in front of him, wall behind TV, through mirror on bathroom wall past crackwhore's head...

Crackwhore's freaks out & calls 911 because you can see through ol boy's hand like in a a quentin tarintino movie...

Police (that's me) are dispatched to call to make sure it is clear for EMS. Search of house (drugs found in plain view) reveals bondsman's stash of interracial gay porn.

>can't make this shit up.
>>
>>31468234
We get it you don't like mosins.
>>
>>31465947
Your moms a cunt anon
>>
>>31468218
And you're required to carry that paperwork with you everywhere or something? Because that whole story sounds made up still.
>>
File: Dangles1.png (36KB, 982x411px) Image search: [Google]
Dangles1.png
36KB, 982x411px
>>31464878
OC coming through
>>
File: Dangles2.png (58KB, 822x422px) Image search: [Google]
Dangles2.png
58KB, 822x422px
>>31468426
>>
>>31467296
>>31467372
>That's the translators fault. I hope.
Japanese has one word that refers to both kinds of ammunition feeding devices. It's entirely up to the translator to use the correct English word based on context.
>>
File: Dangles3.png (31KB, 723x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dangles3.png
31KB, 723x360px
>>31468426
>>31468440
>>
>>31468176
I just dont like having my shoulders squared when shooting
>>
friend shot himself in the foot with my CZ
>>
>>31466836
same range then. if you look at their website they have a fuckton of rules and are kinda fuddy/racist with PULL UP UR PANTS OR GIT OUT, not that i disagree. Yet all that and they let this dumb redguard that cant even read the fuckin rules and held his hand through it.

One time the RO there came up asking about my gun and I swear he was thinking I was gonna let him touch it or shoot it. He didn't overtly state it but I was just like "Yeah its a great gun go buy it" and turned around. They have a couple chick ROs there but they look like they have big clits.

I look like a fudd so they always say "youve been here before right?" and check me in, I dont have to say their little phrase. Place seems kinda expensive sometimes. I think they have an fs2000 for rent lol.
>>
>>31468340
This is very similar to story that happened here not that long ago.
>streetwalker gets picked up for streetwalking
>bondsman trades bond monies for pussy
>literally in his car in front of county lockup
>she's riding him in back seat, neither bothered to take clothes off
>bounce bounce BANG
>guy's AIWB pistol goes off, bitch bounced on it and coupled with shitty (if any) holster mushed the trigger
>bitch shot through cellulite on ass/back of thigh, bondsman takes brunt of round down quad and ends up with destroyed knee
>lockup popo hear gunshot, rush out
>coke, stolen guns, bunch of other illegal shit (rumors of counterfeit $50 bills, meth pipe but no meth, etc)
>both get taken to hospital while under arrest
>turns out bitch had HIV, bled all over his open wound from crease thru cellulite+he was rawdogging her
Never did find out whether he got the hiv or not but she's back out walking the streets.
>>
>>31467982
What should I be looking for in a noise-reduding helmet?
>>
>>31468426
>>31468440
>>31468458
Your friends are scaring me anon. This is why I almost always shoot solo.
>>
>Be Mahreen.
>MCT.
>On the MG range.
>6:00.
>Foggy tracers cut through fog.
>After firing we sit down to wait.
>Other Maureen's shooting 249's-240's.
>Tracers ricochet off old M-60 wreck.
>Land up in the hills. No rain for 3 years.
>little bit of smoke starts.
>Suddenly FIRE EVERYWHERE.
>Combat instructor's gather us up.
>forced march back to barracks.
We burned about 30 acres.
Fuck California.
>>
>>31468786
Did this at Camp Ripley.
In fucking February
>200 rounds of M240B
>set patches of snow-less, dry grass on fire
>clear range, send out pick-up loaded with guys and rakes, drive around from brushfire to brushfire, beating as they go
>insert Benny Hill tune here
>repeat every 200-300 rounds
>>
>>31468815
Ammunition Specialist here.
A significant part of our AIT was learning the Army method of putting out range/ammo fires
>they literally give you leaf rakes and mud flaps on broom handles to beat the fire to death
>you don't get any instruction on their use, they just take a fistful of firecrackers and toss them in a giant pile of dry straw with M80's buried in it, you have to put the straw out before the M80's go off
Because apparently fire extinguishers are fucking alien technology or something.
>>
>>31468875
This
>my mudflap-onna-stick literally had the Mack Truck logo on it still
I really wonder if it was purchased as a takeoff through some trucker-supply auction or if some E4 with a socket wrench stole it off a big rig.
>>
>>31468815
Take that, and put it on the convoy live fire range at Ft. Carson after every firing interval.
>>
>>31464878
Some range officers got pissed off at some dude with an ATF hat and jacket on. He was looking at all the guns during a cease-fire. Not sure if he was ATF, though. He had some kind of stick with him.
>>
A colleague was shooting an LWRC M6:

Later investigation found that:

>Last round of the day was a squib and he didn't notice since it was bolt lock.
>Demonstrating to VIPs and students next day.
>First shot, gun violently explodes.

Learned that even a .223 match round has enough energy to blast a receiver into pieces and destroy the magazine as well. He had severe bruising on his arms through his thick winter jacket. I was hit by a piece standing 10 feet away still with significant energy. None hit his face though.
>>
>>31468919
>He had some kind of stick with him

Why am I so drawn to this specific part of your post
>>
Can anybody here recommend me a decent outdoor range in Georgia? I know there are some national park public ranges up north but I'm not entirely sure how they work. You pay 25 bucks, and just go whenever...?
>>
>>31464878
First time I went to the outdoor range I now go to, some guy had his AR blow up on him because of an overloaded round.

Ceasefire was called, he was put ontop of a range bench and some RO's were treating his injuries and they had to bring in EMT dudes. Guy later was seen without a shirt and his entire chest bandaged sitting down on a chair, he was alright.
>>
>>31468953
Wewlad.

Still, I'd rather take my gun exploding in my hands and destroying me than a runaway slamfire.
>>
>>31468919
>He had some kind of stick with him.
Probably a dowel with a mark at 15.9" for sticking down barrels
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 640x1136px
>>31464946
:,(
>>
>>31468639
Mmm hmmm. Ninjafoot positive hooker blood in an open wound. Yum.

For what it's worth, the title that jumped out at me was "Po 'lil White Boy". There was plenty of straight interracial porn too, so i'm guessing he just like watching white people take mandingo meat... or maybe he was just a switch hitter.
>>
>>31467612
>6 feet
Sheeeeet... Ain't got time for that... 15 yards minimum and plates angled down...
>>
>>31468951

Creekside Firing Range
Taylorsville, Ga.

$170 for a year. 100 yard rifle range, 25 yard pistol, two pits that are about 50 yards. 100 yard range turns to 500 on Wednesday.
>>
>Public range in North Texas
>Shooting my WASR 10/63 when 3 chucklefucks come in to shoot one AK pistol
>They all take turns shooting
>I shit my pants trying to hold in my laughter when one of them aims down the sights and bops himself in the mouth from the recoil
>They're having a bunch of jams, cycling the bolt every 3rd round
>New people come, want to put targets up
>RO calls range cold, I take out my mag, cycle action, put safety on
>Put up targets, one of the chucklefucks asks me if I'm shooting an AK
>I say yeah, he asks if I could look at his to see why his gun keeps jamming
>RO calls range hot
>Walk over to his AK pistol, mag in, safety off (this is how he left it to go hang targets)
>Take out mag and cycle the bolt, a live round flies out... So much for range cold...
>Cycle the bolt a few more times, everything is gummed up to the highest degree.
>Retards must have confused cosmoline for gun grease because the whole thing was hotglued with it
>Tell em to clean their gun with brake cleaner, pack up and leave before they have a ND
>>
File: endless war.png (676KB, 980x549px) Image search: [Google]
endless war.png
676KB, 980x549px
>>31469492
>>Retards must have confused cosmoline for gun grease because the whole thing was hotglued with it
>>
Not really major but very funny now that I think of it.
>maybe 10 or 11 years old.
>shooting old man's 357 with him and my older Bros at an indoor range.
>not my turn so step back and sit on a seat against the wall
>look at the group to our left
>an employee and a real tree painted land whale
>pistol caliber AR
>she's resting the bottom of the buttstock on the the top of her shoulder
>the guy keeps correcting her but every shot she puts it back up there

Nothing really happened of if but I remember thinking it was the dumbest thing I've seen even at that age.
>>
>>31468266

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnfkCFnaUZg

MattV2099 comes in handy occasionally.
>>
>>31465085
>Work inna indoor range as well
>Near inner city
>Weekends are prime time for black folk to come to the range
Have a few banger types every now and then but honestly aside from using the wrong terminology never really have an issues

I'll tell you what's worse. Non American Asians.
They hardly speak English so even when you explain EVERYTHING seven times they still make me fear for everyone's safety. Walking out of the range with jammed guns, grabing guns off the rack and point them at each other posing for pictures, always shoot our ceiling trying to shoot like they're John Wick etc. etc.

At least there is always a few qt girls in the group.
>>
First time I shot a gunwas in that very famous indoor gun range in Vegas.
My friend shot an ar15 and he hit the metal hanger.
Something flew back and hit our instructor right in the forehead and he was bleeding.

He was ok. He showed us a flat piece of metal (I am guessing a piece if the jacket?) they tweezered out of his forehead. Guess I got real life experience on why some places don't want you to do headshots on silhouette targets or to hang them upside down.
They don't want to replace their shit all the time or have people getting hit with shit.
>>
>>31468613
>big clits
I hope so :^)
>>
>>31469707
Every time I've been confronted with people who don't speak English at my shop, I don't let them shoot. I already have enough trouble with faggots who know the language, the last thing I need is some guy yelling "Giết tất cả người Mỹ!" while waving a WASR around.
>>
>>31465245
PASS
>>
>>31469821
YOU
>>
Not a major incident but funny nonetheless
>me and a friend are going to local indoor range.
>our buddy asks what were up to that day.
>tell him we're going shooting.
>Begs to come along, even though hes never shot a gun
>fuck it as long as you buy your own ammo
>Finally arrive me and my buddy shoot first
>Show clueless friend how to hold glock and shoot
>He goes to shoot, empties mag at a normal rate
>Clueless friend turns and says, Guess i gotta get used to it and shows us his hand
>hand is covered in blood

i still dont know how he managed it, but he somehow fucked his grip up so the slide sliced his thumb each time he shot... yet he still continued to fire. could have been worse i guess.

>Never shooting with noobs again
>>
>>31469837

if he's got meaty hands and a high grip, it's not unusual to have the glock slide cut you on recoil.
>>
>>31465947
What kind of roided flu is that you people get in America and it makes you faint?
>>
>>31469867

Captain Trips
>>
>>31466320
What the fuck, are you a Terminator?
>>
>>31465344
>dedicated sports shooter
Just get the dedicated hunter license. You belong to a hunting club and go to monthly meetings, bobs yer fucking uncle. Live in Mpumalanga, nobody gives a fuck out here, or bribe someone in Gauteng
>>
>>31469636
>full size pistol shooting ammo weaker than most commercially-available .40smith (even admits to this)
>intentionally doing it, braced, with most of thumb above slide
I'm pretty sure someone who accidentally has their thumb just kinda sitting there not thinking about it with the muscles relaxed is going to at the very least get their thumb badly dislocated if not outright broken, and if the slide rides over the top of the now-dislocated thumb it's gonna cut the fuck out of it.

Not to mention compact/subcompact pistols tend to recoil much more violently than full size pistols.
>>
>>31465994
The thing is you're not holding your ear at the muzzle.

Doubling the distance the measurement was taken reduces dB by 6.

If the sound was measured a few inches from the muzzle and you're 2-3 feet away, then your ear is getting 100 dB or less.

This doesn't include the fact that hearing loss threshold levels are calculated for 8 hour workdays and gunshots last a fraction of a second.
>>
>>31465197
>at a new indoor range
>beginners class enters
>guy doesn't know how to hold a gun very well
>he shoots a .308
>recoil literally knocks him back
>the jolt kicks the earmuffs off his head
>RO immediately runs up and covers the guys ears with his hands while yelling cease fire
>after we've finished he puts his earpro back on and shows him how to properly hold the rifle to manage recoil

It's refreshing to see people taking this shit seriously
>>
>>31465221

To be fair, there's a bit of an imperative to be nice if everyone has a gun.
>>
>>31466626
Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>31470075
An armed society is a polite society
>>
File: GLA.jpg (105KB, 853x500px) Image search: [Google]
GLA.jpg
105KB, 853x500px
>>31470075
would u be nice to these guys? if yes, u support terrorists. if no, ur r hippopotacrit.

gunfags blow out the fucking ass

cum back when u lern peeple are the nice wether gun or no gun : )
>>
>>31465791

I'm not really sure why you think returning fire is good idea unless you want the rest of the range to light you up.
>>
>>31469974
Medical retard detected.

If you brace, that's how muscles and bones get broken and it creates much worse injuries. The human body is extremely resilient and this is why drivers of cars who tense up because they see the truck coming are routinely hurt more than the person sleeping in the passenger seat.

It won't hurt your thumb buttercup.
>>
>>31464878
I saw a guy try to eject a cartridge from his .45 auto. It had double loaded and once the spent cartridge was ejected the fresh one swung in. Dumbass didnt have trigger discipline so i had to wrap his hand and call an ambulance after he shot off his pinkie.
>>
>>31470206
might cause a strain/sprain if you're closer to the limits of the joint's movement.
>>
>>31465811

Birdshot has a lot less recoil than if you're shooting slugs or buckshot.
>>
>>31468109
(YOU)
>>
>>31470173
Im sure this is a joke. But fuck dude i think you just gave me ass cancer.
>>
>>31464878
Not a range story, but I went shooting for the first time with my friend's guns, and I had taken my ear-pro off my right ear for a second, and he fucking shot a .40 right next to my ear, and completely fucked me up. Still got a bad ringing in that ear and that was like a month ago.
>>
>>31464878
>BARK
>>
>>31465157
>"girls shoot half off" Friday's.

That does sound hot. Which half is off, or do they get to decide?
>>
>>31467628

What first aid can you even give to someone who shot himself in the head?

Treat for shock?

Serious question, not sure what I should do if it happens around me.
>>
>>31466517
>.
Break actions are godly. Espeacially when it comes to revolvers.
>>
File: 20160515_102626.jpg (2MB, 1791x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160515_102626.jpg
2MB, 1791x1080px
>>31466296
MDfag here, what range was this?
Also
>can't have 30 rounders in Marylandistan
>>
>>31466495
Sexy pic m8
>>
>>31469483
whats so special about Wednesday?
>>
>>31466517
External hammers master race
>>
>>31467987

This is incidentally why so many ranges have "don't touch your guns at all" rule when the range is cold.
>>
>>31470203
That's a pretty funny scenario.
>>
>>31470510

It's basically long distance day. The 100YD line turns to 500YD.
>>
>>31466392

Top fucking kek
>>
>>31465162
>muh treat every gun like its loaded fags
>freak out when a guns actually loaded
you gun safety faggots are the worst
>>
Why is this thread so unfunny guys? Is there some kind of correlation between gun ownership and having a shitty sense of humor?
>>
>>31470839

it's not supposed to be funny, dipshit.
>>
>>31465888
Sounds like you're a fucking pussy.
>>
>>31465165
Did a quick massage course. One lady who was also doing the class could only handle me touching her very lightly. Any pressure more than a touch would make her complain I was crushing her.
>>
>>31470839
>accidents at shooting ranges
>hurr durr why dis no funnay
fuck off back to humor threads and laugh at the same screenshot for the 5614th time
>>
>>31464893
Hopefully it's two people who now understand why silencers might be desirable.
>>
>>31466405
You're a liar
>>
>>31470492
Try to contain bleeding, keep in stable position, hope they only got outer brain matter.
>>
>>31467040
That's what it means everywhere
>>
>Guy in stall next to me rents a TC Contender in .30-30.
>Shoots into the floor like 3 feet downrange.

>People trying to shoot clays with 7.62x39 at an unsupervised shotgun range.
>>
>>31470492
mercifully euthanize them
>>
>>31467634
Did this like a jackass the other day trying to shoot devil handed with my ruger lcp. Luckily its so small all it did was draw a fair amount of blood with no serious injury. Felt like a fucking retard about it though.
>>
File: r8Oq5q4.png (182KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
r8Oq5q4.png
182KB, 405x405px
>>31468894
>my mudflap-onna-stick literally had the Mack Truck logo on it still
>>
>>31464878
I worked at the mall and this guy comes in and shoots like 5 people dead with a 22 we yell at him because he isnt wearing earpro or safety glasses but he leaves so we ban him.
>>
>>31470599
The range has that rule. Unfortunately tacticool types and usually younger people don't follow rules. Which is why the ranger constantly kicks people out and issues fines.

It's a shit show there which is why I try to go there as little as possible unfortunately it's the only public range around me. And all the clubs only allow people they know in and have fudd rules. So fuck me.
>>
>>31468355
Depends. If he joined the army after they got married, I can understand. It's pretty shitty to take a job that will require you to be away and in danger for many months on end.
>>
>>31470492
tourniquet between the heart and the extremity
>>
>>31468443
>>31467372
>>31467296
>>31469042
100% the translator's fault. The original manga is THE most /k/ thing you'll ever read. Literally the only thing wrong with the translation is using "clip" incorrectly.
>>
>>31465761
>waifu
>not raifu
>>
File: 11cf8f3793[1].png (16KB, 1295x237px) Image search: [Google]
11cf8f3793[1].png
16KB, 1295x237px
>>31469793
Fucking kek
>>
>>31472148
lol
>>
>>31467402
>all cliches apply
That's the part that makes it entertaining, tell us.
>>
>>31472180
Rally isn't a gun
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.