[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did something STUPID

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 12

So what's the stupidest thing you have done with a gun?

>me at home
>S&W 9mm sometimes has issues feeding HP's
>Polish feed ramp, reassemble gun
>Load mag, decide to cycle mag to see if feed problems
>17 round mag cycled, HP's spit out fine
>Drop mag out before all ammo cycled through
>Grab bullets and reload mag
>Go to put gun away, remember need to dry fire
>Pull trigger, round in chamber goes off, through wall through siding, into back yard
>Scared shitless. Check back yard, all clear. See hole in siding and house
>Fuck
>Then hear most uncomfortable words ever..."What was that noise" from wife.
>Run downstairs, say i dropped something, get drywall patch fix hole in wall. Get ladder and caulk, fix siding.
>Never EVER cycling gun in house
>I was lucky, fuckers. If that thing had been pointed anywhere else, ANYWHERE, someone could be dead
>Don't fuck around and think safety 1st
>Always remember to rack that fucker and check to make sure chamber empty
>>
Bumping because I didn't kill anyone
>>
File: 1469769733983.jpg (37KB, 562x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469769733983.jpg
37KB, 562x600px
>bumping after 5 minutes
>blogging about being a moron that can't follow the safety rules
>>
File: Pants on Head.jpg (59KB, 615x820px) Image search: [Google]
Pants on Head.jpg
59KB, 615x820px
>>31454999
Feel bad about yourself.
>>
I use a gun for anal masturbation. It has to be loaded too or I find it hard to come.
>>
>be driven pheasant shooting about 20 years ago
>whistle sounds, end of drive
>stop, put gun in slip, pick up empty shells, help pickers-up
>all pile back into landrovers for next drive, guns laid in a pile down the middle of the LWB back area
>arrive at next drive, pick up gun and ammo bag
>walk to peg, check out trees, arcs of fire, neighbouring pegs, etc. Put down gun in slip
>walk to next peg to chat to next gun while transferring cartridges from bag to pocket, fasten pocket flap back for ease of access until horn sounds for start of drive
>saunter back to peg, pick up gun, slide out of slip
>thumb top lever open - looking at two unfired cartridge heads. WTF?
>can't believe my eyes
I managed to put a loaded gun into a slip and have it point at occupant of front centre seat whilst bouncing along track, then carry loaded gun in slip to my peg. I never told anyone.

My skin still turns cold at the thought and I am ashamed of this lapse to this day. I still shoot.
>>
>>31455298
(cont)
Forgot to add - I was using my B25 sporter with manual safety - safety was off.
*shudder*
>>
>>31455298
Could you explain this pheasant hunting terminology?
>what is a slip
>what do you mean by "start of the next drive?"
>>
File: 241-1[1].jpg (12KB, 600x266px)
241-1[1].jpg
12KB, 600x266px
>>31455355
Slip is a gun slip; canvas soft cover to carry shotgun between drives. Pic relevant - there are many types

In driven pheasant shooting, the Guns (capital G - the men with the guns) are set out in a line in set positions, marked by numbered "pegs" stuck in the ground by the gamekeeper. Beaters then move through the woods and the ground in front of the Guns making noise and waving flags as they walk forward to "drive" the birds over the Guns and, if the bird is considered a "sporting" shot (i.e. not too low) then the Gun will shoot at the bird, hopefully killing it dead in the air. The drive starts when the beaters are lined up ready to start moving forward, when the keeper blows a horn to signal the beaters to move forward and make noise/wave flags; it also warns the Guns that birds may appear at any time (it's also not allowed to shoot before the horn sounds, even if birds fly over). When the beaters reach the end of the wood or are close to the Guns so there are no birds left hiding, then the drive is over and the gamekeeper blows a whistle to signal to stop shooting, unload guns and pick up downed birds.

It's not strictly hunting, as the birds are often reared just for the shooting as opposed to "rough shooting " wild game. It's something that started in England on the landed gentry's estates in Edwardian times, when the breech-loading shotgun made such sport possible.

Does that help?
>>
>>31454999
Till slide lock faggot.
>>
>>31456004
(cont)
Forgot to add. There may be 5-10 drives in a day, with all the guns and beaters moving to different areas of the estate, often in cars and vans, to shoot various patches of ground (confusingly, these patches of ground are also called "drives" and each will have a line of pegs for the Guns)
>>
>>31454999
Did the exact same with a Jimenez .380, but I was drunk off my ass.
>>
>>31456004
v. informative, thanks
>>
took it apart the wrong way for the first time
>>
When I first got my AR I got the safety selector stuck between safe and fire and I couldn't figure out how to fix it without googling the problem and realizing the gun was cocked so it couldnt be set to safe
>>
>>31456061
I was just a moron. I didn't cycle all the ammo through the gun....don't know why. And then forgot there was one in the chamber. Very scary.
>>
>>31454999

Fucking idiot.
>>
I literally don't understand how people do this. I've seen this shit posted one too many times.
>>
I once bought a pistol because I actually thought that I would ever use it for something, instead of it sitting unused under my bed waiting to get turned in to Hillary's door-to-door confiscation team in a few months.

Should have spent the money on a new computer.
>>
>>31456201
You're supposed to go to the range so you actually know how to shoot it well instead of firing all over the place in panic like a google
>>
>>31455298
Wat
>>
>>31454999
Why did you NEED go dry fire?
I dont understand why people do this.
>>
>>31456473
Wat what?
Seemed self-explanatory to me
>>
>>31456549

function test after you reassemble. Make sure everything is in working order.

You're supposed to make sure it's empty first.
>>
>>31456549
Some people probably think leaving it cocked is bad for the springs or something. It's the same principle as thinking leaving a mag loaded will wear it out.
>>
>>31456549
I always wag under the impression that in an armory you decock the weapon to take stress off of the spring in the trigger
>>
>>31456590
>You're supposed to make sure it's empty
3 times
>>
Shot a tree with a bb gun when I was about 10 or so from 8ft away.
Got hit by the ricochet in the stomach. Didn't break skin but left a nice red mark. Would have lost an eye if I was unlucky.

Since then I've been more or less safe except for another incident. I wouldn't say it was my fault but idk.

>be 17
>going for a hike
>gunna bring my 10/22
>leave the house
>notice steel spinner target maybe 20 yards away
>herewego.dat
>shoot it twice
>on second hit notice a tingle in my neck
>fuck
>slowly touch with hand
>feel some blood and some stuff (I thought it was some dead skin like when you crashed your bike as a kid you'll get that little bit of dead skin outside the scrap or whatever)
>fugg
>doesn't hurt to bad so just walk back home to find my grandfather
>he twas a marine so jokingly yell medic
>comes over looks at it
>wipes with some bandages and pulls a small piece of lead from my neck

It was just a small piece of lead that managed to hit me. Broke skin a but it was only because it had a nice sharp edge. Hurt like getting hit with a hard hard hitting airsoft gun or a paintball gun but with a slightly more sharp pain.

I didn't think I would get hit by a ricochet because I was at a slight angle and reasonably far away but maybe I was just unlucky.

I like to tell people I've been shot now too.

Don't underestimate the chances of getting hit by a ricochet, wear your eye pro.
>>
File: 1.jpg (1MB, 3968x2976px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1MB, 3968x2976px
>Cuddling with AR
>Barrel pointed at the ceiling
>looking down at it and admiring the gucci
>muzzle sweep myself
>realize what I did
>derp.jpg
>never do it again
>>
>>31456663
Springs don't wear from being extended or compressed, its the act of compression or decompression that does that.

You don't lift your car with your jack every time your park it to take pressure off the suspension or shocks.
>>
>>31455298
Is this English?
>>
>>31456770
I got hit on the wrist from the jacket of a 9mm ricochet once, so I too understand the danger of "rotating/swinging" targets.
>>
>>31456878
It's abbreviated and not fully grammatical to avoid me typing war and peace. I thought people with average intelligence would be able to read it - let me know which bits you don't understand and I'll type those sections in complete sentences for you, as I did here when I explained driven shooting for another anon >>31456004
>>
File: 1442372164648.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1442372164648.gif
2MB, 250x250px
It's easy for me to always treat my guns like they are loaded.

It's because they fucking are.
>>
>>31456865
>You don't lift your car with your jack every time your park it to take pressure off the suspension or shocks.
Do you not care about your fucking car?!
>>
>>31456770
>>31456925
I remember shooting on my stepfather's range. There's a lot of mesquite trees near the backstop, and when you shoot you can see their leaves start falling off, because they're getting cut off by exploding bits of lead.

Had a bit of lead fly back and land on my arm and burn it and slightly cut it too.

Always wear that fucking eyepro.
>>
>>31455298
>>31455333
Took me longer than care to about, but it was a double barrel shotgun, and he left it loaded guys. Looking up b25 sporter being the key here.
>>
>>31456770
Similarly, I was about 12, shooting things with a little BB gun, the low powered kind with just the lever action crank.

>shooting at a piece of plywood
>almost like i was viewing in slow motion i watch this BB come right back at me
>right in the fucking eyeball
>collapse on the ground
>my eye hurts
>try to open it
>BB falls out
>I fucking caught it with my eyelids

My eye was fine. I was pretty lucky.
Wear eyepro.
>>
>>31455298
Can someone that speaks downs syndrome translate this please?
>>
>>31457350

He used perfectly good upland hunting language, it's not his fault that you all have the language skills of unwashed peasantry.
>>
>>31457350
rich british prance around their estates and have servants scare up birds to shoot while the rest of their country is forced to eat kebab meat and defend themselves with only a rape whistle
>>
>>31457350
>shooting pheasant
>done with one part, pick up spent shells, put away shotgun
>put in back of land rover to go to the next area
>put it down at my position in the next area
>take gun out of case, it's on fire and has unfired shells in it
>ohfug.jpg
>it was pointed at someone's back the whole wat between areas, I feel like it could have gone off with how bumpy the ride was
>>
>>31457500
So do they hunt with an unloaded gun or some shit?
>>
File: martinfunny.jpg (31KB, 650x488px)
martinfunny.jpg
31KB, 650x488px
>>31454999
>americans

this is why i support gun licensing and safety courses

t. australian
>>
>>31457527

No, but it's pretty standard issue logic to not be riding around with one in the pipe and the weapon unsafe.
>>
>>31457615
>standard issue logic
never assume
>>
>>31457491
>while the rest of their country is forced to eat kebab meat and defend themselves with only a rape whistle
anon mentioned "20 years ago"
>>
>>31457645

Welcome to this world, have as much fun as you would like while helping others have as much fun as you're having.
>>
>>31457615
So they get to the part where they may shoot the bird, and he's standing around thinking is gun is unloaded. And then he goes to the next place thinking his gun is still unloaded while in transit. He thinks his gun remains unloaded while he stows it and removes it from storage.

So how the fuck is he suppose to shoot the bird when he thinks his gun is unloaded?
>>
>>31457694
jesus fuck you're being stupid on purpose are you not?

>load gun
>maybe shoot bird
>unload gun (this is the step OP forgot)
>gun into car
>drive to new place
>rinse and repeat (wait oh shit my gun was loaded the whole time)
>>
>>31457694

You don't load the gun until the next run of shooting is just about to begin.
>>
>>31457719
So he's imagining the gun is being unloaded each time he stows it and loaded each time he removes it?

See, that's even more retarded than what I suggested. How am I suppose to know people are that dumb?
>>
>>31457754
Jesus Christ anon
He forgot to unload It for transport between stages, how hard is this to understand?
>>
>>31456004
This sounds like an incredibly stereotypically British way to go hunting.
>>
>>31457984
No, he forgot to unload it, then forgot to load it. He's literally pulling a gun from stowage, thinking it's unloading and stepping up to potentially shoot at birds.
>>
>> Irish Anime Convention
>> Am Staff
>>Attendee hands me 'prop'
>> Looks like real rifle, lol
>> Probably just airsoft, because who'd bring a real rifle to a con. In fucking Ireland.
>> Real scope with real crosshairs though.
>>Take aim on thronging crowd below from second floor balcony.
>> Crosshairs on con-director's head
>> Squeeze trigger
>> Metallic sound of some spring inside releasing and snapping forward.
>> Open Bolt.
>>Was actual real rifle.
>> "I won't say a thing if you don't say a thing"

That could've been hilarious.
>>
>>31458069

I know you're trolling, but it doesn't work like a dove shoot where the field is all free-fire for blue-sky birds. You don't load until the drive begins and you're posted.
>>
>>31458116
holy shit that guys either retarded/literally has no understanding of repurcussions. or has balls of steel and does not give a fuck.
>>
>>31456978
Where are you from? I'm Australian and I understood you perfectly, despite not being familiar with this style of hunting. Perhaps you were a bit too articulate for your American teenage audience.
>>
>>31458116
holy fuck lol
>>
>>31458215
More like having live firearms being a bit of an OCP. It just never occured that anyone would bring one to a public event.

Neither of us said a word because prison sentence. And because of the kerfuffle it would cause for the con scene..... Prop rules are still fairly relaxed her compared to the US. (So long as you aren't a spa with it, like)
>>
>>31454999
>dry firing a weapon
You deserved it.
>>
>>31454999
>bored playing with black powder, using it to burn ants, make smiley faces in concrete, etc.
>in my pajamas with no shoes on but wearing my wrap around glasses
>decide to take out cell phone and record my foolishness for instant gratification in group chat
>forget to move jug of powder away from active sight
>forget to put lid back on
>wooshbang.mp3
>it all goes off in my face
>panic and spray the area with water then go take a shower expecting cops to show up
>proceed to ice my now tingling feet while playing gta
>pain sets in
>go to hospital
>end up with 2nd degree burns on both feet and shins can't walk for two weeks
>suffer minor plastic shrapnell damage from jug
>father asks me if I learned my lesson
"Wear shoes next time?"
>>
File: 2 planes nothing to see here.jpg (299KB, 1950x1545px) Image search: [Google]
2 planes nothing to see here.jpg
299KB, 1950x1545px
>>31458594
Spicy
>>
>>31455093
Accidents happen. I have grown up around firearms. I work for a pmc like company based in South Africa. Afrikaans fucker here. I am in Kenya right now on a job. While clearing my Hi Power I had an ND (in the middle of the bush) Removed mag forgot to rack slide (I have no idea how I managed this, no seriously I went back to my hotel and banged my head against a wall) Pulled trigger to make sure it was empty. I shit my pants. If I had been with the rest of my guys I would have been punched. I was with a bunch of mine kaffirs so they just laughed. "ey muna I won't tell big boss if you don't"
>>
>>31458592

Dry firing is an integral part of training with your firearm.

Of course, sub-100 IQ windowlickers like the OP can't be trusted to do this safely.
>>
>summer 2016
>girlfriend lives in a house with three other girls
>no one will be home for 7 hours
>things get spicy
>69ing with gf about ready to fuck
>hear back door unlock and open
>what the fuck
>grab my p938 from my backpack
>peek out the door
>turns out one roommate got home early
>mfw my first interaction with this girl was pointing a gun at her, butt naked, with a raging boner
>finish later that day while watching first episode of Pokemon max volume on Netflix

It honestly felt like I was living in a greentext.
>>
>>31458692
that's not one mistake, that's two mistakes.

>Removed mag forgot to rack slide
>Pulled trigger to make sure it was empty
>>
>>31458748
The way I was taught was remove mag. Disengage safety, rack slide 2-3 times. Quick chamber check then point down range and pull. If inside of a home or somewhere where you can't risk a shot leave out last part. I can't believe I left out racking the slide and trust me boet I feel like an idiot... well I am one. But I did still point it into a berm like pile of dirt. It was on a mine. I regret removing the mag safety on my Browning.
>>
>>31454999
>"remember need to dry fire"
>never rechecks chamber after playing with live ammunition
>"never going to cycle in house ever again"
>not buying snap caps or marked inert rounds, or just being very vigiliant with live ammo
>"a-at least it was pointed in safe direction"
No one is going to comfort you on here or give you comfort with "ND is gonna happen to everyone one point in their lives" or "it happens to the best of us" etc etc
You got lazy and comfortable while cycling live ammunition in your house. Deal with it and use it as a driving point into not fucking ever forgetting you're holding a fucking gun with live ammo.
>>
>>31457491
Except I'm not rich, it wasn't my estate; a group of friends and I were just buying some driven pheasant shooting.

And I thought the English were the ones with the class war attitudes, whereas the USA was meant to be egalitarian?
>>
>>31458069
Nearly right. I forgot to unload it, went to load it for the next drive and it was already loaded. And had been for the whole journey. Could easily have gone off in the Landrover and shot the spine out of the guy in the front seat. For a pheasant shooter the way I told it was more dramatic, but....meh

Apologies for assuming you guys knew the basics of driven pheasant shooting - my bad. I also didn't expect this to create a shitstorm, so that's another embarrassing thing

There were a couple of guys who responded that I owe a special apology to, as I had assumed everyone on /k/ had functioning synapses. Time for sleep now.
>>
Wow i feel stupid after this one
>be me 18, two months ago
>wake up in the middle of the night to some fucking racoons digging through the garbage
>pull out my old marlin .22 and slip a 9 round clip into it(sorry if i use bad terminology kinda newfag)
>stalk outside and see 3 lil shits staring at me
>empty mag into them
>think i fired 9 shots
> walk back inside and pop out the clip
>see its empty
>suddenly gun goes off and a chunk of the concrete next to my foot disappears
>blood rushes over my right eye and all i can think is i shot my eye out from a ricochet
>damnit mom was rigjt
>rush inside to call 911 for an ambulence
> notice my eyes still there in the mirror
>take a closer look and see the bullet tore a chunk out of my eyebrow as well as the concrete
>im completly fineand bandage it up

Turns out the gun had already had a round cycled into the chaimber before i inserted the clip, leading to there being 10 round in the gun instead of 9. I stupidly assumed this and accidently pulled the trigger. Still shiver about it today.
>>
>>31459078
I don't believe this. I expect it bait.
>>
> Be fucking around with my new AK Npap
> Unloaded
> Take everything apart.
> Can't get the safety off, no familiarity with AK's.
> Ah fuck it.
> Force it up.
> Hammer drops, ears ringing cuz the hammer dropped loud as fuck on nothing.
> Fuuuck, fuck this shit, put it back! Abort!
> Can't get it in. (giggity)
> Force it in a weird 360 motion.
> Fits perfect.
> Phew this shit is done.

> Left a HUGE semi-circular indent on the stock.
> Fuuuuuck.
>>
>>31458692
People like you are the reason the Hi-Power comes with a mag disconnect
>>
>>31459168
Wait? What happened?
>>
>>31456549

Why dry fire?

You must be new. Dry fire, when properly done, allows the use to gain experience with trigger work and sight alignment. When improperly done, it results in exciting new ventilation opportunities, plus surprise experience with recoil management, pants shitting, and excuse generation.
>>
Oh I've had some seriously stupid moments, but they were all mechanical faults, and not solely my stupidity.

> AR functions check at range, after fidgetting with some lower issues
>let bolt slam forward, rifle detonates
> Be glad am at range and not at home

2nd and 3rd times were due to a pair of idiotic Makarovs. I swear the spirit of Ivan was out to get my proud German ass.

> Buy 1st mak, beat to hell
> Refinish it with duracoat
> Function check with mag and two rounds
> Release slide, handgun detonates
> Always had pointed at a wall with brick behind the plaster, thank God
> Bad spring was culprit

Sold that one, followed by...

> 2nd Mak in safe, loaded with JHP just in case
> Safe is a smaller auxiliary safe, not bolted down
> Be moving pelican case full of rounds
> Case hits safe, safe shifts on its footing
> Mak in safe falls from it's shelf, hits floor and slam fires

Sold that one too
>>
>>31459293
I fucked up the stock on my nice new gun, scarring it forever within the first 10 minutes of owning it.
>>
>>31457614
>Australians

Deaths vs gun accidents accoint for about 1.5 millionths of a percent of the US pop a year.
That's not hyperbole. 500 / 320 million
>>
>>31457614
Gee, let's see how well the drug and safety tests for motor vehicle licenses are going.
Those DUI accidents in the news everyday must be complete fabrications.
>>
File: nRM5KJdWytLi53oq.png (83KB, 323x222px) Image search: [Google]
nRM5KJdWytLi53oq.png
83KB, 323x222px
>>31454999

You're a dumbass

And so is your wife if she bought "something dropped"

Don't reproduce, either of you.
>>
File: 1473284237924.png (635KB, 576x572px) Image search: [Google]
1473284237924.png
635KB, 576x572px
>>31458116
>>
>>31458692
>Pulled trigger to make sure it was empty.

Your method to making sure a gun is empty, is to do the one thing that goes wrong if you don't make sure it's empty?

You sir, may be retarded. No wonder you have such a bad nigger problem
>>
>>31459078

fake and gay
>>
>>31459078
Wait so are you telling me you put in the magazine and never tried to chamber a round. This has to be bait because you didn't know it was loaded yet you still never tried to chamber a round before shooting. Or you're changing a detail in the story to try and cover up that you fired 8 shots instead of 9 and never cleared the chamber like a retard.

kys
>>
>>31455298
>>31455355
>>31456004

>translation
I'm a rich faggot who goes on 'european style' hunts where they literally throw/kick birds on front of my shotgun so we can feel like 'men' while playing dress-up to justify carrying our stupid 'superior' double-barrels around while the chaps tell jolly-good riveting tales

Go walk 6ft tall CRP for 20 miles like a real man with a few buddies and a dog, freezing your dick off so the birds sit tight enough for you to get close enough to get a shot. I've been pheasant hunting for 20 years and despise faggots who pay $500+ (sometimes even thousands) to go play dress-up and shoot fish in a barrel
>>
>>31459432
Forgive my lack of knowledge - is the stock varnished, or is it protected by being oiled?

And is the mark a dent or a cut?

If the stock is not varnished, and it's a dent, you can raise the dent by steam. I've put small pads of wet cotton wool on a dent then pressed the nose of my wife's iron (no, not golf) onto the cotton wool, making sure the iron doesn't touch the wood. Much steam ensures, this steam being forced into the fibres, making them swell and filling out the dent (and leaching out the oil - but you can put that back). You'll have to do this several times as the cotton wool soon gets hot, flat and dry. Then, when the dent's out, let the wood dry naturally and re-finish by rubbing in your favourite stock oil. I've used this method successfully on Beretta shotguns when the stock got banged.
>>
>>31463586
>Translation of translation
boohoo I'm jealous, and it offends my over-developed sense of being a macho outdoors wood-and-mountain man like Jeremiah Johnson

Fuckwit.
>>
>>31454999
>Always remember to rack that fucker and check to make sure chamber empty
Why do people have to ND to realize this?
>>
>>31454999
Don't fucking dryfire your guns asshole
>>
>>31456132
>I didn't cycle all the ammo through the gun
What does that even mean? Do you rack out every round? Just drop the mag and take them out by hand if you need an unloaded mag.
>>
>>31464606
Dry fire is fine with an unloaded weapon. You just have to actually make sure it's unloaded.
>>
>>31463243
I was trained that when on a range or something like that after clearing your weapon it is acceptable to ensure it is empty in that manner.
>>
>>31463586
So you're suggesting it's not very /k/ to dress up in a forrest?
>>
>>31459231
I regret removing it though I did it because it almost cost me my life once in a firefight. Good thing kaffirs can't aim for shit. But I pulled the trigger because I was taught that in an AO once you have cleared the chamber it is ok to pull the trigger as a final check. Of course it helps if you clear the chamber.
>>
>>31459123
>>31463267
>>31463368
Ah this is why i love you guys. Like i said im a newby at guns but i know i fired 9 rounds. The only explanation is that there was a round in the chamber already. I didnt chamber a round because i forgot that i had to. Again this was in the middle of the night so i was half dead already. Think what you want yall
>>
>>31463586
Probably goes on fox "hunts"
>>
One time I was playing paintball with some friends and I accidentally shot someone's girlfriend's fingers as she was trying to surrender (like she didn't even have her palms out from behind cover before she got a few paintballs to the hand) and it left really bad welts and she was crying and had to sit out the next round to recover.

I'm basically a war criminal t b h.
>>
>>31454999

SNAP

CAPS

NIGGA
>>
>>31464828
No faggot either you expected to be able to fire without loading one in the chamber or you fired 8 and are fucking stupid for trying to count rounds instead of check the chamber. You are one of those retards that think you know a lot but when you fuck it up you say it's okay I'm new.
>>
>>31464832
Nope. The unspeakable in pursuit of the inedible
>>
I loaded my maverick with a gluestick once...
>>
>wiggling and whipping the squigley bop in my G11
>krautspacemagic.mpeg
>didnt realize the doserdont is open
>quickly flimflam the zimzam
>booper do the booper dont
>doserdont is now close
>shoo twist the whally gag to check the chamber
>dont see any brass here
>function test the dingly spring
>as i press the dingle springle i realize there is no brass because this is caseless ammo
>whally gag the snippet
>blew a hole in my new clogs
>>
>>31467521
Just lost my shit lol
>>
>>31454999
I had a hot brass go down my s shirt back and reach back to get it, accidentally pulled the trigger and shoot my son.
>>
>>31467230
Fucking lol
>>
>>31467583
Innocent mistake lad.
>>
>>31458069
Are you literally braindead
>>
>>31454999
I did something similar to this with my AR. NDs happen when you're complacent, hopefully now every time you pick up a firearm you'll remember the time you fucked up and it'll keep it from happening again.
>>
>>31464632
You are supposed to show clear first, then drop the hammer or striker. Always verify an empty chamber with no mag first.
>>
>>31464620
No, I was cycling the ammo through the gun by hand to make sure I didn't get a fail to feed with the HP ammo. Apparently I must have got bored around the 12 or 13th round and decided it was cycling fine, so I just dropped the mag never thinking about the one left in the chamber.
>>
>>31468344
Amen to that, anon
>>
>>31458737
if real top kek
>>
>>31470973
Oh. I've actually done that too to see if new rounds cycle. Didn't ND but that makes sense. Just wait until you can try it at the range.
>>
A while ago living in Commiefornia, my mom had went through to her armed security certifications to get her ccw. Once she got her pistol, some cheap hi-point, she brought me and my sister into her room to sjow us how to load, unload and fire thr weapon should we ever need to use it. Whem ot came time for us both to demonstrate what she showed us I, with out thinking, loaded a mag, racked the slide, disarmed the safety, fired a shot out the open window, re-engaged the safety and set the gun her desk. That was the last time she let me even see her firearm. I was like 16 at the time.
>>
>>31458116
con experiences with firearms are pretty terrifying
>dress up at dragoncon one year
>take MK18 clone and dress up as leet operator for arma cosplay
>get compliments and some people want to take pictures
>police officer taps me on the shoulder and starts asking me questions
>asked if I was in the military, how much I paid for some of my gear, etc.
>starts asking me about the rifle and says it looks surprisingly real
>asks to see it
>oh shit
>he's probably figured out it's real and going to bust my ass or at least kick me out of the con (clone had illegal suppressor, and it was a SBR I didn't have a stamp for)
>clench butthole
>hand it over and tell him I play a ton of airsoft and I went for the most realistic one I could.
>looks through the red dot, plays with the m.a.d. lever, and even tried to get me to undo the ziptie I had through the mag lock and ejection port, for con compliance, so he could see how the mag reloads were.
>told him no because con rules
>gives it back to me
>gets a picture with me
>part ways
>go to bathroom and sit down for 20 mins
>heart beating so fast and hands shaking
>never bring real (illegal) gun to anything like that again
>>
>>31472321
KEK
Good thing you got off okay. But seriously why would you even consider bringing anything illegal outside your house
>>
>>31472496
it was one of those last second things that I regret. I had a shitty toy m4 in my trunk, but decided on bringing the real deal from the gun safe because why not?

needless to say I've since gotten rid of the thing and I don't even cosplay now.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.